Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2008, 13:39   #4486
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deky View Post
Out, finally!!! Veeru has done the trick, hope atleast this lifts up the spirits of the Indians. There body language has been so poor today. Mr Kumble should rest a bit more i think..lol
Kumble has been a major disappointment lately. He hasn't looked like taking a wicket anytime in this series. This is high time, he is asked to retire gracefully by selectors.

\N
Old 31st October 2008, 13:56   #4487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntomer View Post
Kumble has been a major disappointment lately. He hasn't looked like taking a wicket anytime in this series. This is high time, he is asked to retire gracefully by selectors.
\N
+1 to that.
On a wicket where Sehwag and Mishra are getting lot of bounce and turn,Kumble has looked pedestrian.He will have to answer his inner self sooner
Old 31st October 2008, 14:05   #4488
Team-BHP Support

Cricinfo says Kumble is being taken to the hospital. What happened ?
Old 31st October 2008, 14:07   #4489
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraj View Post
+1 to that.
On a wicket where Sehwag and Mishra are getting lot of bounce and turn,Kumble has looked pedestrian.He will have to answer his inner self sooner
I see match ending in a boring draw. Wish we had bhajji instead of kumble to give us some chance.
Old 31st October 2008, 14:08   #4490
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Cricinfo says Kumble is being taken to the hospital. What happened ?
An attempted catch ,injured his finger.Now that the lucky mascot is incharge,lets see if he can make any difference to the dull proceedings till now.
Edit:SRT is bowling after a looooooooooooong time

Last edited by jraj : 31st October 2008 at 14:08. Reason: more info
Old 31st October 2008, 14:11   #4491
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
An attempted catch ,injured his finger.
Bowling hand or the other one ?
Old 31st October 2008, 14:23   #4492
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
An attempted catch ,injured his finger.Now that the lucky mascot is incharge,lets see if he can make any difference to the dull proceedings till now.
Edit:SRT is bowling after a looooooooooooong time
Seems selectors have an excuse on hand to make him sit in the last match
Old 31st October 2008, 15:03   #4493
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Bowling hand or the other one ?
Its his bowling hand. Ball came with full force from Haydens bat and a good fielder would have grabbed it. Ponting is escaping from the hard testing times from I.Sharma and today lucky starts are laughing at him. Hope he gets out before making an 100

Last edited by Surprise : 31st October 2008 at 15:07.
Old 31st October 2008, 15:11   #4494
BHPian

Guys the aussies don't play cricket like its supposed to be played. Its a Gentlemen's Game and they have only reduced it to a very low level by sledging or as they say "Mental Disintegration". So if Gambhir made physical contact they shouldn't start complaining as they themselves are not playing in the spirit of the game.

I wish Gambhir showed him his bat the way Sidhu showed it to Aamir Sohail. Aussie Cricketers as it is are complete cheaters. I just hope India wins this match and I pray to god that BCCI should create a lot of fuss like they did in Harbhajan's case. In this case its blatant discrimination by the Match Referee and that too with us in our own country.

Being discriminated against outside your country is bad enough but now they (The Aussies, the ICC match referee) have done it with us and in our own country!

Last edited by Brabus E V12 : 31st October 2008 at 15:13.
Old 31st October 2008, 15:31   #4495
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 View Post
Guys the aussies don't play cricket like its supposed to be played. Its a Gentlemen's Game and they have only reduced it to a very low level by sledging or as they say "Mental Disintegration". So if Gambhir made physical contact they shouldn't start complaining as they themselves are not playing in the spirit of the game.

I wish Gambhir showed him his bat the way Sidhu showed it to Aamir Sohail. Aussie Cricketers as it is are complete cheaters. I just hope India wins this match and I pray to god that BCCI should create a lot of fuss like they did in Harbhajan's case. In this case its blatant discrimination by the Match Referee and that too with us in our own country.

Being discriminated against outside your country is bad enough but now they (The Aussies, the ICC match referee) have done it with us and in our own country!
Dude you are taking it 2 far. Gambhir deserved the punishment as this a non physical sport and i agree watson recieved less punishment which is unfair. Atleast his 100% match fess should be deducted. But then this is the story which will keep on happening with Asians.
I laughed at the aussie media reports stating how rude and bad behaved Asian players are. I guess Aussies in their eyes r heavenly bodies who can do no wrong, just ask SA, England, WI, SL , NZ players how great Aussie players and their spirits are
Old 31st October 2008, 15:52   #4496
BHPian

Match is meandering towards a draw. Ishant and Zaheer are bowling their hearts out and regularly troubling the batsmen, but not able to break through.....

\N
Old 31st October 2008, 15:57   #4497
Senior - BHPian

Only fitting reply to aussies is ban them from IPL and all other tourneys taking place in India. They will teach some lesson to their board and the players too.
Old 31st October 2008, 15:58   #4498
Team-BHP Support

Ponting falls for the Aussie unlucky 87.
Old 31st October 2008, 16:15   #4499
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
But then this is the story which will keep on happening with Asians.
I laughed at the aussie media reports stating how rude and bad behaved Asian players are.
Yaar thats what really gets to me! Why should we suffer?? See what happened when BCCI created a fuss last time. The ICC and the Aussies wet their pants and removed the allegations on Bhajji. BCCI should do the same this time.

And I agree that the Aussie media is a complete joke! If they win they are obviously the best, if they lose, its because the opposition are not well behaved!!

Anyways back to the test and yesssss Ponting is out! Clean bowled!!
Old 31st October 2008, 17:11   #4500
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 View Post
Yaar thats what really gets to me! Why should we suffer?? See what happened when BCCI created a fuss last time. The ICC and the Aussies wet their pants and removed the allegations on Bhajji. BCCI should do the same this time.

And I agree that the Aussie media is a complete joke! If they win they are obviously the best, if they lose, its because the opposition are not well behaved!!

Anyways back to the test and yesssss Ponting is out! Clean bowled!!
BCCI aint gonna do anything about this am sure about that! Bhajji incident was a big one and media was all over it. This one is quiet sedate in comparison and noone is much bothered so BCCI wont be doing anything.
Aussie cricketers and media people are double standard guys and will remain so. Period!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks