Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2016, 08:22   #421
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I received a message of "Rs. 0.00 has been debited from Electronic City toll" today. I had used this flyover thrice on the same day. It has deducted 45.00, 0.00 and 20.00. I think, it should be 45.00, 20.00 and 45.00. Has anyone faced this issue before?
The deduction of 45+20 is correct Arun. Day pass costs 65 INR that is valid till 23:59:59 Hours and it means with 65INR you can use BETL any number of times you want before the clock strikes midnight.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2016, 12:16   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
I received a message of "Rs. 0.00 has been debited from Electronic City toll" today. I had used this flyover thrice on the same day. It has deducted 45.00, 0.00 and 20.00. I think, it should be 45.00, 20.00 and 45.00. Has anyone faced this issue before?
Isn't this correct ? At electronic city toll it is per day for return journey charge
Old 19th December 2016, 12:45   #423
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssateesh View Post
Isn't this correct ? At electronic city toll it is per day for return journey charge
Yes, the deduction is correct. I was not aware about this return journey charge applicable to any number of trips per day till paragsachania's post above.
Old 19th December 2016, 18:59   #424
Distinguished - BHPian

Finally got my Fastag tag today.

For those who have applied, you can check your Fastag account. If a tag id number has been assigned to you, then it means that your tag is with the agency. You can then go there / reach out to the office where you gave your application and get the tag.
Old 19th December 2016, 19:15   #425
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumSunset View Post
Happy to report that my tag came through icici. Though it took them time to get to me after the customery call on the advertised number.
In which city did you submit the application form? Asking since your location displays Delhi. Majority of the Fastag update mentioned in this thread are from Bangalore. I guess having two toll roads almost inside the city means it becomes useful for daily office commute also.

Saw few posts about issues faced by those in Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai.

If your got the tag from Delhi, please update the procedure and contact information here so that it would be helpful to others.
Old 19th December 2016, 20:35   #426
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
In which city did you submit the application form? Asking since your location displays Delhi. Majority of the Fastag update mentioned in this thread are from Bangalore. I guess having two toll roads almost inside the city means it becomes useful for daily office commute also.
Yes, Delhi is correct.

I had messaged 5676766 the following text: ITOLL <pin code> <Name>. I do know I did this more than once, I think I got lucky on my third try, wherein I actually received a call back in a few days but the call came when I wasn't in town. Fortunately they called again and I was able to confirm a time when I could meet. Someone came over and took the necessary documents (copies of CAR RC, Photo ID, 1 Photo and a cheque for Rs.500). Within a day I received a message saying that an account has been created. About a week later the Tag was hand delivered.

The process was quite painless I must say, perhaps because it's the capital or I was plain lucky.

Last edited by ampere : 20th December 2016 at 07:49. Reason: Formatting
LithiumSunset is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2016, 01:28   #427
BHPian

Planning to visit BETL toll office in the coming Saturday. What is the pessimistic time of getting the Tag?
Old 20th December 2016, 06:57   #428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumSunset View Post
I had messaged 5676766 the following text: ITOLL...
I meant: I had messaged 5676766 the following text - ITOLL (pin code) (Name).
Old 20th December 2016, 11:23   #429
BHPian

Guys,
Does anyone know if the Owner name on the RC and the photo ID of the person who applies for Fastag has to be same ? Asking this because my car is owned by my employer and therefore has "DGM" as the owner name.

Will I be able to apply for Fastag with my ID and photograph ?

Thanks in advance
Old 20th December 2016, 12:04   #430
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakenguy View Post
Guys,
Does anyone know if the Owner name on the RC and the photo ID of the person who applies for Fastag has to be same ? Asking this because my car is owned by my employer and therefore has "DGM" as the owner name.

Will I be able to apply for Fastag with my ID and photograph ?

Thanks in advance
Photo has to be of the owner listed in the RC. I had a similar issue - wife owns the car and i am the driver

Cheers
Old 20th December 2016, 12:55   #431
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretodream View Post
My update on getting the FastTag Tags today-

This comes after dropping sms to toll free ICICI number 3 weeks back and have not heard from anyone till now.

I had planned to go to Electronic City BETL office today post lunch session- and I called up Immad and his number was switched off.
So I called his manager number- came across as a real humble and grounded guy.
He said that the tags are exhausted and he'll get replenishments only on this Monday. And also suggested to visit Devanahalli toll if I need it urgently and also that Hoskote toll also exhausted the tags.

I stay in HSR and didn't feel like going to Devanahalli toll as I don't need the tags urgently. So, I dropped the plan to there. I'll plan one of the days in coming weeks.

There is no server issue as such as per the person.

I'll update the thread once I visit them.
Thank you gentlemen!
Hi can you please share the manager's contact number? And are the tags back in stock?
Old 20th December 2016, 13:18   #432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
Hi can you please share the manager's contact number? And are the tags back in stock?
Pls check end of post number #359 in this thread - which is so nicely written by @paragsachania

Not sure about tags replenishments.
Pls update the thread if you enquire.

@Mods- we should paste that thread at top as sticky post. Once in a while someone keeps asking for contacts.
daretodream is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2016, 14:51   #433
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
Update as of now:
Tags are out of stock at BETL Office and will take a day or two and there are already 25+ Pending applications waiting here.

So please confirm before going. Sudheer is the person who is in-charge of this : 98867 45679 (Imdad's Manager)

Last edited by paragsachania : 20th December 2016 at 14:52.
paragsachania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2016, 15:05   #434
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretodream View Post
@Mods- we should paste that thread at top as sticky post. Once in a while someone keeps asking for contacts.
Thanks for reporting . Parag's very useful post has been added to the opening post.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2016, 19:43   #435
BHPian

I made a trip to Kerala on the 11th dec weekend. On the onwards journey, the toll gate refused to open. I paid in cash. Later I noticed that the the amout was deducted from the tag account as well. Raised a complaint on 10th, but they are yet to resolve the problem.
On the return trip, I just could not enter the fastag lane as it was crowded with non tag vehicles. Again, had to pay in cash.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks