Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2017, 16:42   #271
BANNED

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goswami.j View Post
Can you please give the part no & cost of the gear knob of Swift VDI 2013.

Mine has cracked & I want to replace it for better aesthetics.
Swift Gear Knob (Image below):

Part Name: Knob, Gear Shift CO
Part Number: 28113M75J21-GJL
Colour: Grey (Swift's one is black, so we need 28113M67K21-GJL)
Price: ₹ 378

Since it is broken, i'll recommend you to get Ciaz's gear knob. It is better in feel and looks.

Ciaz Gear Knob:

Part Name: Knob, Gear Shift CONT
Part Number: 28113M79M00-C48
Price: ₹ 330

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post4049438

Last edited by Aditya : 20th June 2017 at 17:57. Reason: Typo
a4anurag is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th June 2017, 17:58   #272
BHPian

re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Thanks a4anurag. Will go to my local Maruti service center and ask for the Ciaz knob to be installed.
Old 20th June 2017, 22:56   #273
Senior - BHPian

Hey Leo,

The driver side mirror on my s-cross broke after a car ran amok next to it. Only the mirror is gone and the inner assembly and the motor works. I just need to replace the mirror. What is the part number for this mirror? Is it interchangeable from a mirror from the swift / dzire / ertiga?

Thank you very much for your help!
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170620_180905.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170620_180901.jpg  

Last edited by govigov : 20th June 2017 at 23:05.
Old 21st June 2017, 05:27   #274
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Is it interchangeable from a mirror from the swift / dzire / ertiga?
No sir, design of the glass is totally different and can't be interchanged.

Only mirror is available though. Part number, Mr. Leo shall be updating​ you soon.
Old 22nd June 2017, 10:46   #275
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekswarup View Post
Hi Shashi,

I'm not seeing the part there. It's basically the lock that attaches the tyre cover to the base plastic housing at the bottom of the wheel.

Maybe this will help.
Couldn't find it in the manual. Sorry. Guess its not available separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spgv View Post
Thanks for the information. Also please let me know the price for item No4 ( KEY ASSY SPARE TIRE NUT LOCK).
Part No: 83900-76820
Name: KEY ASSY SPARE TIRE NUT LOCK
Price: Rs. 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithm View Post
Thanks Shashi. Kindly let me know the part numbers please for Dzire Autofold ORVM's.
Would have loved to help you out, and I do have some part numbers in my mind, but I cannot do a guess work here. My DMS is an old one and supports models only till 2010(refer to 1st post of this thread). I'd request you to kindly visit the MGP store and check out in their latest parts manual. That way you won't stand a risk of ordering the wrong part.

Alternatively you may search on boodmo.com but that site isn't 100% reliable(have come across many mistakes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Hey Leo,

The driver side mirror on my s-cross broke after a car ran amok next to it. Only the mirror is gone and the inner assembly and the motor works. I just need to replace the mirror. What is the part number for this mirror? Is it interchangeable from a mirror from the swift / dzire / ertiga?

Thank you very much for your help!
Since my DMS doesn't support the newer models(refer 1st post), I won't be able to give you the price of the spare. However since I do have a hard copy manual with me, here are the part details:

Part No: 84730M64M00
Name: GLASS, OUT RR VIEW MIR, RH

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
No sir, design of the glass is totally different and can't be interchanged.

Only mirror is available though. Part number, Mr. Leo shall be updating​ you soon.
Thanks Anurag sir for frequently sharing the load with me when it comes to 2nd gen Swift/Dzire models.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2017, 12:14   #276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Alternatively you may search on boodmo.com but that site isn't 100% reliable(have come across many mistakes).
Thanks Shashi, really appreciate it. Will try to figure out with the SA and other folks at M.A.S.S. Else will get back to FNG.
Old 27th June 2017, 14:58   #277
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,

Car : Swift Dzire VDI- 2013

The cabin filter lid lock is broken from one side and I think that is causing it not to be an airtight unit and dust particles are accumulating on the dashboard. Can you hep me with the part number please? also, any location near marathalli from where I can procure it?

thanks a lot for your help.
Old 27th June 2017, 21:35   #278
BANNED

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
The cabin filter lid lock is broken from one side and I think that is causing it not to be an airtight unit and dust particles are accumulating on the dashboard.
Hi Sir, that part is not available separately. It is a single unit. I have attached the image from the parts catalogue. Please have a look.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170627_204745horz.jpg

You'll have to visit your MASS and get this part from any salvaged car.
a4anurag is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 16:55   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Sir, that part is not available separately.
Are you pretty sure that the lid is not available separately? See attached image, the ones highlighted in RED is what is broken on one side. This is the lid that you open to access the cabin filter.
Attached Images

dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 18:40   #280
BANNED

Quote:
Are you pretty sure that the lid is not available separately?
I have uploaded the image with the part numbers,

As seen in the image that I have uploaded, Part no 18 is a single assembly named as Case Assy, Air Intake.
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 18:50   #281
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Sir, that part is not available separately. It is a single unit.
Quote:
I think the lid is only available as part of the AC filter assembly. One can buy them both and preserve the filter for later use. My car didn't have the filter fitted from factory. The slot for inserting it was sealed off with a plastic strip. The same was cut open, the filter put in and the new lid was locked in place. At least this is what I remember.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2017, 20:23   #282
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
I have uploaded the image with the part numbers,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
I think the lid is only available as part of the AC filter assembly.

Gentlemen, I am making an assumption, and a backward calculation. So kindly don't kill me if this doesn't work.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

As its evident from the picture above, New Swift, Ciaz and the S Cross use the same filter. So I assume the dimension of the required lid is also same.

I checked Swift and Ciaz, their manual AC doesn't have a child part for the lid separately.

However S Cross has it, and the lid has a separate part number. Kindly try if it fits your Swift. I know its a gamble of 175 rupees, but that is a risk worth taking IMO. If you manage to check it with any S Cross owner(with manual AC), it would be even better.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-scross.jpg

I am 90% sure that it will fit.

Part No: 95861M79M00
Part Name: Holder S/ASSY FILTER
Price: Rs. 175

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 30th June 2017, 12:21   #283
BHPian

Maruti Ertiga steering U-joint

This is for Ertiga steering.

The ball joint, also known as the U-joint is damaged.

As you can see it that 2 bolts, each on top and bottom, it can easily be removed and replaced.

When I went to MGP they said they dont have any part like this in the catalog, instead I will have to buy entire steering column which is over 25K.

Obviously I wont want to pull apart the column when the joint could be purchased for fraction of the cost.

I am not sure if the part is same for Swift/Ertiga.

Let me know if there is way to source this part.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170518_224525.jpg  

Old 30th June 2017, 12:44   #284
Distinguished - BHPian

The joint looks newish. What's the reason for damage? How many kilometers run? IMHO these joints should not wear out virtually for life of car.

If you cannot get new try the likes of junk market to source from write off accident vehicles.
sudev is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2017, 13:26   #285
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Maruti Ertiga steering U-joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudev View Post
The joint looks newish. What's the reason for damage? How many kilometers run? IMHO these joints should not wear out virtually for life of car.
Good question. Even I would like to know the reason of failure, or the symptoms you are facing.

As for the part availability, remove the joint, take the sample to the major spare parts area (Like JC road for Bangalore) and you'll be able to source it.
dhanushs is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks