Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2017, 22:51   #331
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Big Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide View Post
Thanks Shashi, that was prompt!

The threads of the bolts that go into the IAC valve are worn out. Will try and source them, or else it is replacement IAC Valve for me then. Presently the IAC Valve, after having been taken out and thoroughly cleaned, is attached with all four bolts (of which two have worn out threads). There's no problem in running of the vehicle.
Don't change the IAC just for the sake of screws. I checked part catalogues of a dozen other Marutis and I feel this screw should fit in just fine. Its a screw of Alto 800's IAC valve.

Part Number: 13602M0514A
Name: .SCREW
Price: Re.1(buy a packet if you need to).

If you don't get this screw, other option would be to take those screws as sample to your MGP store and ask for compatible options.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 28th July 2017, 02:56   #332
BHPian

Not a 100% in line with this thread, but I am looking for a copy of the nippon security system manual that comes by default on the Ertiga Zdi. My own paper booklet has been misplaced. Is it possible to order it again via mgp or get a softcopy somehow?
Old 28th July 2017, 03:00   #333
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by latentpotential View Post
Not a 100% in line with this thread, but I am looking for a copy of the nippon security system manual that comes by default on the Ertiga Zdi. My own paper booklet has been misplaced. Is it possible to order it again via mgp or get a softcopy somehow?
Request other Ertiga ZDi owners to kindly pitch in and help. If the manual carries a part number, then definitely you can place an order for that. I won't be able to help here as parts catalogue doesn't carry such information about manuals.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th July 2017, 11:34   #334
BHPian

Re: Big Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Don't change the IAC just for the sake of screws. I checked part catalogues of a dozen other Marutis and I feel this screw should fit in just fine. Its a screw of Alto 800's IAC valve.

Part Number: 13602M0514A
Name: .SCREW
Price: Re.1(buy a packet if you need to).

If you don't get this screw, other option would be to take those screws as sample to your MGP store and ask for compatible options.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks a lot Shashi, that's a lot of help - will try it out.

Cheers !
Old 28th July 2017, 14:42   #335
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Did you take your car to a dealer owned workshop by any chance?? I guess so, looking at their greedy and idiotic response.

Hi Sashi

Thanks for the response, I guess so as the place that take my car for service also sells cars. I guess that could be a dealer owned workshop.
Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards
Sushil Narayanan

Last edited by bblost : 28th July 2017 at 15:05. Reason: fixed quote.
Old 28th July 2017, 14:57   #336
BHPian

Quote:
Request other Ertiga ZDi owners to kindly pitch in and help. If the manual carries a part number, then definitely you can place an order for that. I won't be able to help here as parts catalogue doesn't carry such information about manuals.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks Shashi. My old service center in Mumbai would order spare manuals for me. Also gave me a parts catalog for the Ertiga, so I thought there may be a part number for the security system manual as well,since it comes with the stock car.
Old 28th July 2017, 15:11   #337
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by latentpotential View Post
Thanks Shashi. My old service center in Mumbai would order spare manuals for me. Also gave me a parts catalog for the Ertiga, so I thought there may be a part number for the security system manual as well,since it comes with the stock car.
Yes the owner manuals, part manuals, service manuals and even the manual of music system has part numbers. But never seen a part number for security manual. Let's wait for some BHPian with Ertiga to respond.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 28th July 2017, 15:46   #338
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushil_n79 View Post
Hi Sashi

Thanks for the response, I guess so as the place that take my car for service also sells cars. I guess that could be a dealer owned workshop.
Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards
Sushil Narayanan
Take your car to a normal MASS. Dealer owned workshops are proven to be expensive and unethical.

Got a reply from my SA just now. He said dashboard removal to replace this isn't needed. Even if one needs to change the whole column, dashboard removal is not required. One can easily remove the trim below the steering column and replace the steering components.

Attaching an image of the trim(labelled number 22)

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_201707281543421.png

Regards,
Shashi
Old 28th July 2017, 15:50   #339
BHPian

My car was attacked by a pack of dogs while it was parked in the apartment basement. Such was the extent of damage that I had to replace the entire front bumper along with other parts such as wheel cladding, wiring and so on. They had also chewed on the underbody rubber strip/flap. It apparently aids in aerodynamics.

Link to post: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ml#post4235753

Can anybody help me with the part number of the rubber strip/flap? Want to get the car back in shape!
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-maruticelerio18.jpg  

Old 28th July 2017, 16:28   #340
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k88k View Post
Can anybody help me with the part number of the rubber strip/flap? Want to get the car back in shape!
That's sad man. Never knew dogs can be such badass vandals too.

Part No: 72399M68K00
Name: SKIRT FR AIR DAM
Price: Rs. 92

You'll also need clips to mount it.

Part No: 09409M08L01
Part Name: CLIP
Price: Rs. 3
Old 29th July 2017, 00:01   #341
Senior - BHPian

I need your help again with this part number - Part Number: 81730M62801

MGP shops say that this part is stopped, Can you help me with some alternative part or check if this is really stopped?
Old 29th July 2017, 06:50   #342
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
I need your help again with this part number - Part Number: 81730M62801

MGP shops say that this part is stopped, Can you help me with some alternative part or check if this is really stopped?
Who gave you this part number?? Apologies if I gave you that, because it's a wrong part number. If I gave you this, can you kindly post the link where I did this blunder??

Regards,
Shashi

Edit:

The correct part details are:

Part No: 81730M62B01
Root Part No: 81730-62B00(will help you to locate open parts)
Name: SASH FRONT DOOR REAR R
Price: Rs. 36.29

Last edited by Leoshashi : 29th July 2017 at 06:58.
Old 31st July 2017, 02:17   #343
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Who gave you this part number?? Apologies if I gave you that, because it's a wrong part number. If I gave you this, can you kindly post the link where I did this blunder??

Regards,
Shashi

Edit:

The correct part details are:

Part No: 81730M62B01
Root Part No: 81730-62B00(will help you to locate open parts)
Name: SASH FRONT DOOR REAR R
Price: Rs. 36.29
thanks for the reply!
The MGP stores say that this part is stopped! and only SGP part is available at Rs. 450!
81730-62B00
I had no choice but to order that.
Captain Slow is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2017, 18:25   #344
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shashi,

I am looking for some information on Baleno (old) (2004 Model)

I want to know what consists of a fuel gauge assembly? It must be located around the fuel tank or within it. Will you be able to extract some information on that. I do not need the information on the fuel gauge on the dash board.
Trying to understand what components are part of fuel sensor or gauge located at the tank end.
Old 2nd August 2017, 18:51   #345
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Hi Shashi,

I am looking for some information on Baleno (old) (2004 Model)

I want to know what consists of a fuel gauge assembly? It must be located around the fuel tank or within it. Will you be able to extract some information on that. I do not need the information on the fuel gauge on the dash board.
Trying to understand what components are part of fuel sensor or gauge located at the tank end.
Hope this helps.

Name:  senderunit.png
Views: 1239
Size:  42.6 KB

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-fuel-gauge-1.jpg

Most Viewed