Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2017, 16:51   #361
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Attachment 1663897

Attachment 1663898

I won't recommend as most of the crucial parts of 800 AT were SGP/Made in Japan, and discontinued long time back. Some small spares are available but they too are hard to get. You can try sourcing parts from a used car.

Regarding Esteem and Zen's Autobox, I don't think they'd be compatible with the F8B.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks Shashi. Will scout for any Old vehicle then.
I am looking for changing the A/C kit as well. Seems pretty old and is now overheating.

Also request you to pls share the cost if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maverick79
Old 6th August 2017, 07:42   #362
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,

Any idea if the Windshield for Grand Vitara 2007, 2.0 MT will be available and at what cost?

Thanks in advance!
Old 7th August 2017, 13:27   #363
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
I am looking for changing the A/C kit as well. Seems pretty old and is now overheating
Do you mean the R134 conversion kit, or the whole AC kit?? There is no such complete kit for M800s AFAIK. Every single component is available separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekswarup View Post
Hi Shashi,

Any idea if the Windshield for Grand Vitara 2007, 2.0 MT will be available and at what cost?

Thanks in advance!
Part No: 84510-65J01-5PK
Name: GLASS WINDSHIELD
Price: Rs. 21840

Request you to check aftermarket solutions like windshield experts for cheaper alternative.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 7th August 2017 at 13:31.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th August 2017, 12:08   #364
BHPian

Quote:
Do you mean the R134 conversion kit, or the whole AC kit?? There is no such complete kit for M800s AFAIK. Every single component is available separately.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks for the info Shashi. By the way, how much does this R134 conversion kit cost?
When ever I am taking my ride to a MASS, I am told to replace the entire A.C kit and the quote is around INR 22K.
They are not confirming on which exact parts are to be changed.
Didn't want to risk with any local mechanic as well.

Looking for a good experienced A/C mechanic in anywhere in Hyd.
Pls help with references if any.

Regards,
Maverick79
Old 8th August 2017, 15:20   #365
BHPian

Has anyone bought the Exuberance Package for the new Maruti Dzire ? If yes, then please let me know the price for it since there is a price difference between the dealers in indore.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_20170808122813_01.png  

Old 8th August 2017, 19:41   #366
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Thanks for the info Shashi. By the way, how much does this R134 conversion kit cost?
When ever I am taking my ride to a MASS, I am told to replace the entire A.C kit and the quote is around INR 22K.
They are not confirming on which exact parts are to be changed.
Didn't want to risk with any local mechanic as well.

Looking for a good experienced A/C mechanic in anywhere in Hyd.
Pls help with references if any.

Regards,
Maverick79
For Carburetted Maruti 800s
Part No: 95999M84R00
Name: R134A R-KIT (CAR-800 CARB)
Price: Rs. 6052

For MPFI Maruti 800s
Part No: 95999M84R10
Name: R134A R-KIT (CAR-800MPFI)
Price: Rs. 5198

The kit consists of a few AC pipes, RD bottle, oil, some seals, etc. You'll definitely feel shortchanged looking at the contents.

I was in a similar situation about 3 years ago. My 2000 5 Speed M800 had a R12 based system. I also tried Dupont Mo49 which is believed to be the replacement for R12 gas. However I read somewhere that it isn't ideal for automotive uses, so I had to convert to R134 system. Now the big question was: R134 conversion kit or the whole AC kit.

The quotes I received from different MASS varied from 22k to 37k. Aftermarket authorised Subros dealer quoted me 20k for the kit and agreed to deduct the scrap value of around 3k for my existing AC setup.

Everyone of them discouraged me when asked about the conversion kit, citing reasons like compressor failure, to not so good cooling etc. However my SA told me that compressor will fail only because if its weak, and that conversion to R134 has no relation with it.

So, I opted for the conversion kit. It was changed in March 2015 IIRC. I had to pay Rs. 5200 for kit + 500 labour +1300 R134 gas. They changed the oil seals in the compressor, flushed the system with nitrogen, checked for leaks etc.

It has been almost 2.5 years, and the AC has been a chiller(by 800 standards) under normal conditions. It only struggles to cool, if the car has been parked under sun for a long time. This is the vent temperature, when the ambient temperature was in excess of 40 degrees.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170201_152836913.jpg

I'd recommend you to first get the AC system of your car thoroughly checked up. Check the evaporator, condenser, compressor etc in detail, and then opt for the conversion. If anyone of them is weak, go with the Subros complete AC kit. I am very happy with the conversion, and might upgrade to a new compressor since I have heard they are a bit less taxing on engine power. But not in near future definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaljain View Post
Has anyone bought the Exuberance Package for the new Maruti Dzire ? If yes, then please let me know the price for it since there is a price difference between the dealers in indore.
These packages have an MRP, known only to dealerships. And the different price you see are because of their discounts. You can ask them to show the MRP of the package on their DMS.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 8th August 2017, 21:47   #367
BHPian

Quote:

Part No: 45200M79F11/F20/F21[All 3 have root part number: 45200M79F00]
Name: ARM ASSY FRONT SUSPENSION
Price: Rs. 501/501/501
Do you mean the door beading or the weather strip?? Request you to post a reference picture.

Regards,
Shashi
Thank you Sashi for providing part number. I am attaching the photo below but in the mean time I need few more parts for my Alto,
1. Timing belt kit
2. Complete lock set with immobilizer.
3. Gear oil.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170805_133806.jpg  

Old 9th August 2017, 21:22   #368
BHPian

Can I get the part number, cost and if possible dimensions and picture of the Fog Lamp Switch from the previous generation Wagon R (F 10D).
Old 10th August 2017, 08:27   #369
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hope this helps.
Yes it really helped me understand how it works. The thing was that, rats made the upper side of fuel tank as their home when I left the car untouched for couple of weeks. They ripped apart all the wires connecting fuel pump, fuel gauge sensor located above the fuel tank. Had a hard time for the mechanics to fix them by removing the fuel tank. So wanted to know understand about this as I was sitting along with them while troubleshooting.

Thanks much!
balenoed_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2017, 11:55   #370
BHPian

Shashi,
Can you tell part number and price of interior trim for sx4 that is near the window switches.In vdi its a wooden kind trim.
I need both vdi and zdi variants.
Old 11th August 2017, 22:08   #371
BHPian

Hi my friend needs an alloy wheel centre cap for his 2003 zen 2 door. I believe they are the same wheels that came on the baleno and wagon r as well. Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 22:48   #372
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitAnimesh View Post
Thank you Sashi for providing part number. I am attaching the photo below

Thanks in advance.
Part No: 84641M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP FRONT DOOR OPNG RH(ALT
Price: Rs. 239

Part No: 84651M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP FRONT DOOR OPNG LH(ALT
Price: Rs. 239

Part No: 84661M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP REAR DOOR OPNG RH(ALTO
Price: Rs. 238.5

Part No: 84671M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP REAR DOOR OPNG LH(ALTO
Price: Rs. 238.5

Quote:
1. Timing belt kit
No such kit is available for Alto, you can buy all parts individually.

Quote:
2. Complete lock set with immobilizer
Part No: 37019M79G13-5PK
Name: LOCK SETSTEERING(IMM
Price: Rs. 6856

Quote:
3. Gear oil.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ti-suzuki.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Can I get the part number, cost and if possible dimensions and picture of the Fog Lamp Switch from the previous generation Wagon R (F 10D).
Part No: 37860M67K00
Name: SWITCH ASSY RR DEFOGGER
Price: Rs. 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Shashi,
Can you tell part number and price of interior trim for sx4 that is near the window switches.In vdi its a wooden kind trim.
I need both vdi and zdi variants.
Which side do you need?? Which variant is your car??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
Hi my friend needs an alloy wheel centre cap for his 2003 zen 2 door. I believe they are the same wheels that came on the baleno and wagon r as well. Thanks
Part No: 43252M70FA0
Name: ALLOY WHEEL CAP-BALENO/ZEN3DR/WR
Price: Rs. 224

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 23:04   #373
BHPian

Quote:

Part No: 37860M67K00
Name: SWITCH ASSY RR DEFOGGER
Price: Rs. 293

Regards,
Shashi
Dear Shashi, I had asked about the fog lamp switch from the previous generation F10 Wagon R.
Ramon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 23:32   #374
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Dear Shashi, I had asked about the fog lamp switch from the previous generation F10 Wagon R.
Oops!! My bad. Somehow I always think about rear defogger whenever I see your posts.

I checked the parts manual, there was no such separate fog lamp switch on the F10 Wagon R VXi. It had on the stalks.

Double checked it from the brochure too.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20170811_232904.jpg

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 11th August 2017 at 23:37.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th August 2017, 23:46   #375
BHPian

Quote:
Oops!! My bad. Somehow I always think about rear defogger whenever I see your posts.

I checked the parts manual, there was no such separate fog lamp switch on the F10 Wagon R VXi. It had on the stalks.

Double checked it from the brochure too.

Attachment 1665871

Regards,
Shashi
I was looking for this. It's listed on Ali Express as compatible for Wagon R and Jimmy.

I was wondering if this type of fog lamp switch was used in the first facelift version of Wagon R, where the clear lens head lamp and tail lamps were introduced. The Wagon R in the above picture is the last iteration of the F10 Wagon R.

The plan is to have fog lamps in the Alto and use OEM spec parts wherever possible. Both Wagon R and Alto have similar accessories switch and cap holes.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-images-12.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks