Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2007, 21:22   #436
Team-BHP Support

i think you could try by writing to autocar. they have that helpdesk or whatever its called column which caters to these problems.
Old 27th August 2007, 21:58   #437
BHPian

csentil , thanks for the information,also please tell me ,my dealer has advised me not to use outside circulation button on AC panel ever as he said the suction is strong and the it would suck in lot of dust plus indian road conditions and so he advised if i want fresh air circulation then switch off the AC and open windows for a while .
Old 28th August 2007, 00:41   #438
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merains View Post
csentil , thanks for the information,also please tell me ,my dealer has advised me not to use outside circulation button on AC panel ever as he said the suction is strong and the it would suck in lot of dust plus indian road conditions and so he advised if i want fresh air circulation then switch off the AC and open windows for a while .
Yes it is an issue with dusty conditions in India. There are dust filters I think that's built in but I don't think it can cater to the amount of dust we have.

If you are going long distance on good roads (ex. GQ) you could use it. You can use it when its raining as you won't have much dust floating around during rains. :-)

Keeping the windows down will also let dust in. ;-( Atleast they won't affect the AC.
Old 28th August 2007, 01:07   #439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alankarm@sancha View Post
HOW DO I GET THE HONDA PERSONS TO MOVE THEIR ..... PRONTO??

HELP
Give me a couple more days brother, let me see if I can help you out otherwise a nice, big article in a local daily can do wonders especially when you send a copy of the same to Honda management in India & Japan. I'll arrange for email addresses if not anything else so you can send your feedback to people above that idiot you're being forced to deal with currently.
Old 28th August 2007, 05:22   #440
BHPian

Guys me made new gallery of my civic interiors please do have a look and tell me your inputs.....thanx.. sandeep i hope honda solves your problems soon.
Old 28th August 2007, 05:30   #441
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merains View Post
Alankarm, jeetu is right , they are small rings about an inch and u'll get them in same colour of yous car,set of 8 or 6,i have 6 ,4 at the back and 2 in the front and a new mirror fitted your existing rear view mirror .it shows you the distance/different color lights upto 60 cm in front and 1.5 meters in rear and beeps and when close by 30 cms ,it beeps continuosly.i got it fixed by the dealer at coimbatore,brand is xenos and warranty by xenos and not by honda.i am doing my home work for after market fogs,my friends told me it costs around 6k in delhi market,would keep you informed when i get to know.
yes the sensors are 4k .but i got fogs for 4k in bombay aswell...merains please check more shops before u fit them.
Old 28th August 2007, 07:58   #442
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetu4444 View Post
yes the sensors are 4k .but i got fogs for 4k in bombay aswell...merains please check more shops before u fit them.
Where in Bombay? I can source them immediately from there if need be. I have a whole setup in Bombay, and father is currently there till the 1st or 2nd. Any place in Jaipur?
Old 28th August 2007, 16:47   #443
BHPian

my friend has a shop in khar main road........called SAINATH
Old 29th August 2007, 12:48   #444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
KMS Run: 900 Kms. Was about to give for 1st service but had an emergency to drive to Madurai (420 Kms)
Rev: Medium (Not too hard acceleration, but sometimes to show off)
Mileage in Highway : 600 Kms/41 Ltrs -> 14.6
Mileage in City: 490Kms/43 ltrs -> 11.4
I guess 900 km is too little to get right fuel efficiency. You need to take 2-3 consecutive refills to get it correct.
Old 29th August 2007, 12:59   #445
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Any place I can get Fogs for 4 k in Bangalore???
Old 29th August 2007, 21:55   #446
BHPian

Called up Honda Delhi also, at about 11 am, using the nos. on their website. I was put through to a Ms. Rosie of customer relations . She promised to get back to me after checking the details. Haven't heard from her or anyone else at Delhi since then.

Anyway Got a call from the service personnel of the Jaipur dealer informing me that Mr. Bhutani was scheduled to come there. I initially refused to send the car tpo Jaipur again for the 8th time just so that Mr. Bhutani could inspect it. Later on Mr. Bhutani spoke to me from the dealership, he said that nothing was going to be done till he verified the problem and that I would have to send the car to Jaipur for the verification, whether this time or the next time (about 15-20 days). Till he verifies the problem nothing can be done. I requested him again to come to Ajmer as it was not practical for me to send the car to Jaipur whenever they required.
Anyway after a second thought I called them up in the day and told them that they should get the car collected from Ajmer (This they had offered in the morning).

They are collecting the car from Ajmer tomorrow morning. Lets see what happens after that.

BUT DISGUSTING WAYS>
Old 30th August 2007, 12:10   #447
Senior - BHPian

Guess what???

The Honda Civic that we get here is the same as Acura CSX sold abroad!!!
(with a 2.0ltr engine and more airbags)

Acura

Note: Acura is premium brand of Honda, like Lexus is for Toyota...

Last edited by ST7677 : 30th August 2007 at 12:12.
Old 30th August 2007, 12:52   #448
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST7677 View Post
Guess what???

Acura

ahem, almost all honda's are sold as Acura's with extra features and a little spruced up.

And guess what, would you believe it that the Acura RDX is actually the Honda CR-V. The european accord is actually teh Acura TSX.

Also the fact that it has the 2L engine doesn't mean it is the same car it just has the same headlamp and tail lamps to differentiate it from the Civic sold in the same market.
Old 30th August 2007, 13:26   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
And guess what, would you believe it that the Acura RDX is actually the Honda CR-V. The european accord is actually teh Acura TSX.
Correction:
Although the dimensions of the vehicle are similar to that of the Honda CR-V, Acura claims the RDX uses a unique platform developed to handle
the vehicle's advanced all-wheel drive system

Source: Acura RDX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 30th August 2007, 13:49   #450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST7677 View Post
Guess what???

Acura

Its only in Canada that they do this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks