Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2009, 20:37   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajaman99 View Post
@kumar - the metallic finish looks real kool. very nice pics.
From a certain distance you get a feel of metallic shining feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oss View Post
Man, you are a master of negotiation i must say

That's one hell of a deal you got there for RE35 & body coloured reverse sensor.
When I was at accessory shop there was 10 brand new cars standing for makeover

The shop is new and dealer trying to maintain relationship with customers. I think he reduced the price a bit assuming that next time I will buy remaining accessories from him & also he believes in mouth publicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
Metallic blackcolor film looks very nice neatly fit for this car.
Also good you have fitted door guard.
Cheers
I have not lowered the glasses yet as they recommended not to use it for 24 hours. Unknowingly while opening the door sometime it hits the wall so these door guard protects it from those scratches.
Old 15th October 2009, 05:53   #152
BHPian

Kumar, good accessories at equally decent cost.
Have you got hard copy of Insurance from dealer, yesterday I called them but yet not received at their end.
Old 15th October 2009, 09:36   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshvin View Post
Have you got hard copy of Insurance from dealer, yesterday I called them but yet not received at their end.
+
You mean Original Insurance certificate.?
usually Insurance companies courier this original direct to customer's address and not to the dealer. ( I got it last week from Bajaj Alliance)
Thanks
Old 15th October 2009, 11:53   #154
BHPian

Quote:
+
You mean Original Insurance certificate.?
usually Insurance companies courier this original direct to customer's address and not to the dealer. ( I got it last week from Bajaj Alliance)
Thanks
Yes, original insurance certificate, I agree usually they send directly to customer, but my dealer told me as they have done bulk insurance of all delivered cars, it will come to them and then they will handover to me, meantime at delivery they have given insurance amount paid receipt to me.

Thanks.
Old 15th October 2009, 12:05   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, original insurance certificate, I agree usually they send directly to customer, but my dealer told me as they have done bulk insurance of all delivered cars, it will come to them and then they will handover to me, meantime at delivery they have given insurance amount paid receipt to me.

Thanks.
+
In my case also Ford dealer arranged the insurance (it was free offer from Ford) and cover note was given by them to the RTO agent for registration purpose. But the Original insurance certificate came to my adress directly from Bajaj Alliance.
Chase the guy.?
Thanks
Old 15th October 2009, 18:32   #156
BHPian

hey, regarding documents, i haven't yet received the following:

- RTO tax papers (which the dealer was to send in 1 week after delivery
- Insurance policy - which would come directly to me (though the dealer gave me premium receipt which contains details of insurance)
- Extended warranty documents - which would come directly to me

What i got on the day of delivery was the invoice which contained the ex-showroom price (which doesn't match with the price given on the Ford site). am just waiting for these docs, to ensure that i have paperwork for all the money i paid

Thanks
Old 15th October 2009, 20:33   #157
BHPian

Quote:
I have not yet checked with dealer as am behind him to get the S Spoiler as they finding very difficulty these days due to transport strike.

At the time of delivery they gave me copy of insurance payment receipt & said that original letter will come in a months time. Ideally it should come to our address but mine case is different as I gone for PCMC registration (to save registration fee of 6K) so gave different address to them. They sent welcome letter to address given for registration even though giving them separate communication address.

As they doing mass registration/insurance, so thats why all receipts are coming at dealers address. I will give them ring tomorrow to check the status.

Did you got spare alloy wheel?
Old 15th October 2009, 21:31   #158
BHPian

Quote:
+
In my case also Ford dealer arranged the insurance (it was free offer from Ford) and cover note was given by them to the RTO agent for registration purpose. But the Original insurance certificate came to my adress directly from Bajaj Alliance.
Chase the guy.?
Thanks
Glad to know you received insurance certificate at home, till date my dealer have kept his words, don't you think I should beleive him.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 View Post

- Insurance policy - which would come directly to me (though the dealer gave me premium receipt which contains details of insurance)

What i got on the day of delivery was the invoice which contained the ex-showroom price (which doesn't match with the price given on the Ford site). am just waiting for these docs, to ensure that i have paperwork for all the money i paid

Thanks
Ashish, don't think too much except price matching, usually price on Ford website and dealer don't match (at least in Ford case), but do follow up for papers, as we have made total payment and they don't care to follow up (atleast my salesperson)

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar7 View Post
I have not yet checked with dealer as am behind him to get the S Spoiler as they finding very difficulty these days due to transport strike.

At the time of delivery they gave me copy of insurance payment receipt & said that original letter will come in a months time. Ideally it should come to our address but mine case is different as I gone for PCMC registration (to save registration fee of 6K) so gave different address to them. They sent welcome letter to address given for registration even though giving them separate communication address.

As they doing mass registration/insurance, so thats why all receipts are coming at dealers address. I will give them ring tomorrow to check the status.

Did you got spare alloy wheel?
Nope, I have not received 5th alloy wheel, my sales person gave the same reason of transport strike.
Old 16th October 2009, 09:55   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishgandhi_00 View Post

Thanks
+
-RTO papers (RC) - Normally it takes around 15 days. You can go to their website and click on the 'vehicle registration' and then type out your registration Number. YOu will come to know if the RC is ready.

-Insurance : if it is already 15 days and you still not recieved the orginal
please chase them. (in my case, the cover note was issued on 24th sept and original recieved to my address on 6th October -less than 2 weeks.

-Extended warrany: I took delivery on 26th Sept. I paid for extended warranty only on 26th sept,and I recieved the document on 9th October.

IN any case since you dont have RC and Insurance certificate, please always carry with you the RTO reciept and insurance premium reciept (covernote?). Even for new vehicle, without these documents the cops can harass you at any point of time.
Thanks
Old 16th October 2009, 22:11   #160
BHPian

Called dealer to enquire about insurance papers but came to know that they are closed for 7 days and will join back of Monday! Wow, who don't want 7 days vacation

I think may be because of vehicle strike they might declared such a long holiday.
Old 17th October 2009, 09:53   #161
Senior - BHPian

First of Happy Diwali - Kumarji,
+

7 days holiday, unbelievable! (whether dealer shop or Insurance office enjoying this long holiday?).
Suggest send them something in writing (email or letter) as phone calls are not registered and only the man whom you talk knows the matter. When put something in writing it will go to the higher up's.
Thanks
Old 17th October 2009, 12:46   #162
BHPian

Quote:
First of Happy Diwali - Kumarji,
+

7 days holiday, unbelievable! (whether dealer shop or Insurance office enjoying this long holiday?).
Suggest send them something in writing (email or letter) as phone calls are not registered and only the man whom you talk knows the matter. When put something in writing it will go to the higher up's.
Thanks
Thanks Nair sir and wish you a very happy Diwali and prosperous new year!

Ford dealer enjoying 7 days holiday
Yeah, I agree with you about keeping communication in writing as we can use it as a reference to take it further (if required).
Old 17th October 2009, 12:48   #163
BHPian

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome Beista my Ford Fiesta-diwali.jpg  

Last edited by kumar7 : 17th October 2009 at 13:04.
Old 17th October 2009, 14:01   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar7 View Post
Called dealer to enquire about insurance papers but came to know that they are closed for 7 days and will join back of Monday! Wow, who don't want 7 days vacation

I think may be because of vehicle strike they might declared such a long holiday.
First of all T-Bhpians, wish you a very happy Diwali.

Seven days vacation in festive season, do they want to loose their business.

My dealer is working in festive season and just today morning He handover me original insurance certificate.
Old 20th October 2009, 18:04   #165
BHPian

Quote:
+
-RTO papers (RC) - Normally it takes around 15 days. You can go to their website and click on the 'vehicle registration' and then type out your registration Number. YOu will come to know if the RC is ready.

-Insurance : if it is already 15 days and you still not recieved the orginal
please chase them. (in my case, the cover note was issued on 24th sept and original recieved to my address on 6th October -less than 2 weeks.

-Extended warrany: I took delivery on 26th Sept. I paid for extended warranty only on 26th sept,and I recieved the document on 9th October.

IN any case since you dont have RC and Insurance certificate, please always carry with you the RTO reciept and insurance premium reciept (covernote?). Even for new vehicle, without these documents the cops can harass you at any point of time.
Thanks
Thanks Nairrk. and wish you a happy diwali. not sure how do i check the vehicle registration (RC) from the RTO site. i am not able to find the exact link on the mumbai RTO site. Can someone help.

Also, reg insurance and warranty, i guess am going to talk to the manager of Bhavna Ford reg this. I have been following up with the sales chap severla times, but no use.

Am getting a bit worried now. hope everythings in order

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks