Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2010, 22:15   #91
BHPian

H Zoom, on popular demand please post some pics.
Old 17th January 2010, 22:00   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanth_yk View Post
1. I was planning to change my so called "under powered bulbs" in the head light. I enquired the same in Magnum Honda bangalore, they told me that they wouldn't do such a thing nor do they recommend it to be fitted from outside, as they claim would void warranty . That made me a lil hesitant on this move.

2. I am also planning to get the door side as well as front and rear bumper beedings. The dealer is quoting me 14k
Hi Jayanth so far (nearly 13,000 km) I have not felt the head lights "under powered".I have talked to few "friends" in Honda about the headlight upgrade.

Everyone is suggesting to go for the Xenon if necessary.Xenon upgrade is said to be the only reasonably priced Honda accessory.It is due to their tieup with Philips.Some are saying that the higher powered bulbs might damage the Headlamp reflectors in long run!It may be wrong.ANHC owners please help.
Old 18th January 2010, 19:48   #93
BHPian

I will post the pics in a day or two, as my friend had taken my camera for a trip and will be returning it back by tomorrow. Kindly bear with me till then.

Meanwhile I had been to Whitefield Honda with a colleague of mine who wanted to check-out the New ANHC VMT. While looking around I enquired on the tweeters.

They are two options that they are offering:
One that comes with VMT model, which can be easily fixed in the slot inside of the OVRMs. This costs Rs. 4000/-
Then there is the Alpine tweeters, which cannot be fixed in the slot inside of the OVRMS, but can be placed on either side of the dashboard, or can be fixed next to the 'A' pillars on the top. This costs Rs. 2500/-

Also when enquired on the cost of the alloys that come with the VMT model, it was stated that each alloy costed Rs. 9000/-
Old 18th January 2010, 22:10   #94
BHPian

Bumper and Door Protector from Hiker

Managed to pick up my neighbor's camera for a while, lucky me.
Excuse me for the quality of the photographs.

I have uploaded the following images:
Front Bumper Protector
Rear Bumper Protector
Door Protectors
Front Door Protector
Rear Door Protector
Front Door Protector2 - Just to illustrate that when you open the door against a wall or a adjacent standing car, the first thing that comes in contact is the door protector. Of course you need to have it fixed at the right position.
Attached Thumbnails
The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-frontbumperprotector.jpg  

The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-rearbumberprotector.jpg  

The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-doorprotectors.jpg  

The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-frontdoorprotector.jpg  

The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-reardoorprotector.jpg  

The ANHC - A Comprehensive Ownership Experience and Report-frontdoorprotector2.jpg  

Old 19th January 2010, 14:57   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Zoom View Post
I will post the pics in a day or two, as my friend had taken my camera for a trip and will be returning it back by tomorrow. Kindly bear with me till then.

Meanwhile I had been to Whitefield Honda with a colleague of mine who wanted to check-out the New ANHC VMT. While looking around I enquired on the tweeters.

They are two options that they are offering:
One that comes with VMT model, which can be easily fixed in the slot inside of the OVRMs. This costs Rs. 4000/-
Then there is the Alpine tweeters, which cannot be fixed in the slot inside of the OVRMS, but can be placed on either side of the dashboard, or can be fixed next to the 'A' pillars on the top. This costs Rs. 2500/-

Also when enquired on the cost of the alloys that come with the VMT model, it was stated that each alloy costed Rs. 9000/-
Check with Magnum honda, they are running a discount offer of 30% off on Alloys.
Old 19th January 2010, 15:00   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevtec View Post
Hi Jayanth so far (nearly 13,000 km) I have not felt the head lights "under powered".I have talked to few "friends" in Honda about the headlight upgrade.

Everyone is suggesting to go for the Xenon if necessary.Xenon upgrade is said to be the only reasonably priced Honda accessory.It is due to their tieup with Philips.Some are saying that the higher powered bulbs might damage the Headlamp reflectors in long run!It may be wrong.ANHC owners please help.
Hi Mevtec,
How much are they quoting for Xenon upgrade?
Old 19th January 2010, 15:12   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Check with Magnum honda, they are running a discount offer of 30% off on Alloys.
When I took delivery of my ANHC S Variant in Nov'09, Each alloy wheel was costing little more than 12k.

Iam planning to go for alloys, and a 30% discount on Honda branded alloys would be a boon, though they are still on the higher price range...
Old 19th January 2010, 17:36   #98
BHPian

Thanks a lot Jayanth_yk,

Had a quick call to Magnum Honda and got confirmation about the scheme, two sets of alloys available

got quote as (for set of 4 Alloy Wheels)

7spokes - costs little more than 30k
5spokes - costing 22k

I will visit the showroom and get one of them fixed on ANHC.
Old 19th January 2010, 19:58   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mevtec View Post
The concerns are valid. High power halogens also produce a proportionally high amount of heat. The headlamp reflectors can go bad eventually.

Who are your friends at Honda? Just about everyone at Peninsular has changed. My favorite SA is gone. The new one seems better though - he actually called me back when he said he will.
Old 19th January 2010, 20:01   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
Thanks a lot Jayanth_yk,

Had a quick call to Magnum Honda and got confirmation about the scheme, two sets of alloys available

got quote as (for set of 4 Alloy Wheels)

7spokes - costs little more than 30k
5spokes - costing 22k

I will visit the showroom and get one of them fixed on ANHC.
You may want to grab them soon. I think they had thins offer since christmas
Old 19th January 2010, 20:07   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
The concerns are valid. High power halogens also produce a proportionally high amount of heat. The headlamp reflectors can go bad eventually.

Who are your friends at Honda? Just about everyone at Peninsular has changed. My favorite SA is gone. The new one seems better though - he actually called me back when he said he will.
ImmortalZ and Mevtec,
Can you guys give more info on the Xenon head lights offered by Honda dealer.
Old 19th January 2010, 20:24   #102
BHPian

jayanth, a very nice report. I am seeing it only now. Was fun and informative to read through your comments. I will be in the market for a sedan around 10Lakhs some time mid this year. Your inputs helped me a lot. Wishing you many more miles with your car. All the best.
Do keep updating the thread with your comments.
Old 19th January 2010, 21:11   #103
BHPian

Great review , nice color , good seat colors . Its truly worth the money u have spent .Great that u got the car when u wanted it . Every dealer has his own story when the delivery date comes near by ...
Old 19th January 2010, 22:46   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post

Who are your friends at Honda? Just about everyone at Peninsular has changed. My favorite SA is gone.
Hi Immortalz you are right my favorite SA has gone to Skoda!.But most of them are good(I think so).

Dear Jayanth ,sorry for the late reply.I will confirm the price of the Xenon in two days,because of duty tomorrow I may not be able to log on to TeamBhp.
Old 19th January 2010, 22:48   #105
BHPian

Quote:
You may want to grab them soon. I think they had thins offer since christmas
Oh!!! I guess I have missed the advertisement.

Thanks to you,

Srinivas from Magnum told me that the offer was only till last month, but he can help me out to get for the same deal. I am off to show room tomorrow.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks