Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2010, 22:36   #646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
I Had a same experince when i bought a mobile from futurebazaar 2 years back, They kept on telling its out of stock and other reasons and delayed it for around 40 days. From then on i stopped buying from futurebazaar. They should be displaying in net if there is no stock, really bad website, and still they haven't improved.
never knew they would do this after shipping one of my earlier order on lightening speed.

Certainly they are working hard to keep the customers away
Old 16th November 2010, 01:16   #647
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghpk View Post
never knew they would do this after shipping one of my earlier order on lightening speed.

Certainly they are working hard to keep the customers away
Recently bought 3 small items from them, two of which were not as shown in the pic (different colour). No reply to my rant email either. I guess they just aren't v professional.

But what they have done with you is worse. Have you paid them already? But look at the +ve side - you really can't go wrong by delaying to purchase a mobile. The longer you wait, you might get better, newer stuff. So unless you have paid them already or you not getting a refund fast, you just might get a better deal in a while, with a better screen (at least).
Old 16th November 2010, 04:38   #648
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
Recently bought 3 small items from them, two of which were not as shown in the pic (different colour). No reply to my rant email either. I guess they just aren't v professional.

But what they have done with you is worse. Have you paid them already? But look at the +ve side - you really can't go wrong by delaying to purchase a mobile. The longer you wait, you might get better, newer stuff. So unless you have paid them already or you not getting a refund fast, you just might get a better deal in a while, with a better screen (at least).
Ordered and Paid on 11th itself, and firstly they said its shipped already, now when i got the package it had only car inverter, after calling their customer-care they say, phone is not shipped only the free gift is shipped as phone is out of stock.

why did they Ran Battle for mobile without checking with their stock and capabilities ? strange
During and After ordering they said it will reach me with-in 7 day, now delay is spoiling my mood, had it been told earlier i would have purchased from a local store and have forgotten the belkin inverter.

Lets see what cooks up next.
Old 16th November 2010, 10:08   #649
BHPian

HTC Aria?

Anybody has idea/opinion on HTC Aria(Android 2.1)? I am considering to buy this here in US for use in India. Price quoted is $200/- on craigslist(approx. 9K INR).

Please advice.

Last edited by JMaruru : 16th November 2010 at 10:10.
Old 16th November 2010, 10:43   #650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Same here, but i am not complaining!
Alright guys, i got lucky today . I managed to download 2.1 on my XPERIA X10. And to be honest i am very impressed with 2.1 . Lots of bugs have been fixed and its way too easy to use now . I love the live wallpapers being supplied. All i need is that software " Andwobble" which will enable me to make normal photos as live. I was that much close to sell my XPERIA. Now i think i can compete with galaxy owner.
Old 16th November 2010, 10:49   #651
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-e-ok View Post
Alright guys, i got lucky today . I managed to download 2.1 on my XPERIA X10. And to be honest i am very impressed with 2.1 . Lots of bugs have been fixed and its way too easy to use now . I love the live wallpapers being supplied. All i need is that software " Andwobble" which will enable me to make normal photos as live. I was that much close to sell my XPERIA. Now i think i can compete with galaxy owner.
Good to know that.

Even i used to envy other android users a bit, but now i am more than happy with my 2.1, i dont care about 2.2 anymore.
Old 16th November 2010, 10:50   #652
Senior - BHPian

I too ordered the galaxy 3 after much deliberation, from futurebazaar yesterday, moments before i read the post here by GHPK. :(

Just enquired through their customer care and asked specifically if the item is in stock. He said yes, and it will reach me within 7 working days.

BTW in the website, the Belkin charger status is "shipped" and Mobile status is "In progress".

Last edited by DCEite : 16th November 2010 at 10:51.
Old 16th November 2010, 11:59   #653
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

I am writing this query on behalf of a friend who is not a member here. He is looking to buy the DELL XCD28. It is priced fairly well. Has anyone got a chance to get hands on experience with that? None of the dealers are having it in stock yet. some claim its sold out already as they didn't receive much stocks and some haven't receive any stock at all.

Feedback would be much appreciated.
Old 16th November 2010, 12:40   #654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
Anybody has idea/opinion on HTC Aria(Android 2.1)? I am considering to buy this here in US for use in India. Price quoted is $200/- on craigslist(approx. 9K INR).

Please advice.
I would prefer to pay $100 more and get a Captivate, $25-$50 and get an iphone 3gs, pay some $50-$75 more and get some other good android phone from Craigslist.

Aria on its own, is not a bad phone either. You can't go wrong with it. There are a couple of issues which i noticed when i used it. Screen is small with low resolution. You can't install after-market apps. I can let go of small screen, but no apps? That could be an issue.

Good luck

Last edited by chevelle : 16th November 2010 at 12:47.
Old 16th November 2010, 12:44   #655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
I too ordered the galaxy 3 after much deliberation, from futurebazaar yesterday, moments before i read the post here by GHPK. :(

Just enquired through their customer care and asked specifically if the item is in stock. He said yes, and it will reach me within 7 working days.

BTW in the website, the Belkin charger status is "shipped" and Mobile status is "In progress".
Welcome to the CLUB of annoyed customers of FB

This is the same process i went thru, you'll get the belkin inverter from Aramax courier in a couple of days and the phone shipping status will keep showing "in progress" and in couple of days when you call customer care and do online chat, you'll see another status "ready to ship" then again "in progress" there will be NO "AWB" number till they acquire the stock which is certainly out at their end.

To do live chat and get canned answers, you need to add a product to cart and then only find the chat icon, however they'll keep giving you canned replies everyday.

I'll post here and drop you a PM if i get hold of shipping details or anything important.
Old 16th November 2010, 13:01   #656
Senior - BHPian

^^^Why don't you demand a refund? Or have you done that already? If yes, are they ready to refund?
Old 16th November 2010, 13:36   #657
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
^^^Why don't you demand a refund? Or have you done that already? If yes, are they ready to refund?
they won't refund as they've already shipped the inverter already.

that's the catch they are playing, if you chargeback you would be considered as fraud by banker as the product is shipped already, although its partly shipped and they keep on saying you'll get it within 7 days.

mine was ordered on 11th so I'll wait till 18th and then try to contact some senior managers of futurebazaar, if they have any

EDIT:
Also the payment is locked from credit card, but they have not captured that payment, and this status will not allow your bank to interfere as the transaction is still under process.
this is hard to understand for normal person but i know a bit of it cause i myself have merchant accounts with 2 credit card processors.

Last edited by ghpk : 16th November 2010 at 13:39. Reason: added some more details
Old 16th November 2010, 15:26   #658
BHPian

Ouch, I am in the same boat -- wish I knew this earlier. The useless Belkin charger is shipped, and other is stuck in "ready to ship". Maybe collectively we can do something. Will try to push for a refund if I can return the charger, and buy from a local shop.
Old 16th November 2010, 15:29   #659
Senior - BHPian

Is there any cellphone in market which has features of gsm+cdma dual sim active+ 3g+ gps+android 2.1?
i am looking for same.
right now, i am carrying two cell one is gsm and another is cdma,
i need the cell with both active with features of smartphone.

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 16th November 2010 at 15:31.
Old 16th November 2010, 15:36   #660
BHPian

any one knows how the Samsung Galaxy S is performing.

i am looking to buy it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks