Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Yahoo Meesnger
GTalk
BB Messenger
AIM
Windows Live Messenger
When i checked, it shows 850MB free on phone, 3GB free on card and 3 MB available on applications.
Is there a way to fix that.
Messengers quoted above take the maximum energy out of your battery. The phone keeps updating each time someone comes/goes offline, change of status etc. apart from the chats. Memory could be refreshed through a formatting. I am not sure about bold, may be you should check the blackberry forums specifically for bold : BlackBerry Bold : BlackBerryBoldForum.com - Index
BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
BlackBerry Bold - BlackBerry 9000 Series Smartphone - - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
Old 9th July 2009, 14:07   #1082
BHPian

Does anyone know where I can get a genuine 8830 BB pouch in Bangalore. Mine got broken by my little daughter.

Spoke to Reliance and they do not have it.
Old 9th July 2009, 14:11   #1083
Senior - BHPian

Best place to hunt will be national market and sukh sagar mall at Majestic. Hard to name anything that is not available there !
Old 9th July 2009, 14:24   #1084
D-Man

No extra charges on my TATA for data roaming. I have to yet distinguish the difference between a bold and javelin. one thing i like is its got the Black pearl which cant get any more dirty

Old 9th July 2009, 14:59   #1085
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Facebook , gtalk and MSN are updated! Get it from blackberry mobile site.

Any news on SKYPE ?
Old 9th July 2009, 15:08   #1086
BHPian

team-bhp is not opening , giving error on 8310. Anyone else faced ?
Old 9th July 2009, 15:11   #1087
D-Man

manav - team-bhp is a little heavy for the BB. try clearing the cache memory + Hard boot.

Old 9th July 2009, 15:16   #1088
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, any idea how much would be a BB pouch for a Blackberry Bold would cost?
Old 9th July 2009, 17:35   #1089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
manav - team-bhp is a little heavy for the BB. try clearing the cache memory + Hard boot.
Nothing Worked that's why I posted. It used to work like a charm on 8700 Though !
Old 10th July 2009, 00:24   #1090
aZa
Senior - BHPian

@mobike008 its 900Rs. but if u have connections with Airtel/vodafone u can get one from them at less cost. make sure u test the case/pouch for "tightness". Too tight means the chrome on bezel will be off in no time.

Fommy.co.in has OEM cases in different colors!
Old 10th July 2009, 12:00   #1091
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
@mobike008 its 900Rs. but if u have connections with Airtel/vodafone u can get one from them at less cost. make sure u test the case/pouch for "tightness". Too tight means the chrome on bezel will be off in no time.

Fommy.co.in has OEM cases in different colors!
Thanks Aza, will check it out on both fronts.
Old 10th July 2009, 16:47   #1092
D-Man

Finally found a way of getting Rid of TATA. I have a TATA 8830 which is bascially a CDMA + GSM. Until now I was not able to configure any other service on it but TATA. I disabled the service of TATA in network settings and now Voda works on my phone along with Airtel !. The gsm part is factory unlocked.
Now only question i have is, since my PIN is active on TATA will it be possible to get the pin activated with voda or in other words BB services activated on Vodaphone? The rep i know at TATA said i can. I am not sure though.

Old 10th July 2009, 21:10   #1093
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
my PIN is active on TATA will it be possible to get the pin activated with voda or in other words BB services activated on Vodaphone?
Its a common situation with whoever is migrating from one provider to another. You can activate your BB on the new service, they will take care of the rest, if at all required ! I had moved from airtel to vodafone, same PIN talks had taken place. Vodafone support did the needful, I didnt have to break my head ! Meanwhile you can check if your Tata BB service book is cancelled by logging into your account.
Old 11th July 2009, 15:43   #1094
D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Its a common situation with whoever is migrating from one provider to another. You can activate your BB on the new service, they will take care of the rest, if at all required ! I had moved from airtel to vodafone, same PIN talks had taken place. Vodafone support did the needful, I didnt have to break my head ! Meanwhile you can check if your Tata BB service book is cancelled by logging into your account.
Thanks a Lot Shajufx! I haven't deactivated my TATA account yet. I want to be able to make the switch to Voda's blackberry plan before I let go of my TATA. What you said is a sign of relief! thanks!

Old 11th July 2009, 16:25   #1095
D-Man

found a very nice theme for blackberry. Unfortunately its not free

Cockpit - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

It nice to have you BB look like driver's seat of your car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks