Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2011, 17:31   #496
Senior - BHPian

re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
the price is 20K increase approx.
Price increase by 20K from current listed price or 20K more than the stock clearance sale price? If later (net reduction of 1.55 Lakhs) it is great
Old 28th July 2011, 17:34   #497
Senior - BHPian

Some Honda dealers i spoke to says the refreshed Jazz will have beige coloured interiors (another OEM succumbing to the Beige Factory Syndrome??), Bluetooth connectivity, some additional bits and bobs of chrome and a new look grille with a chrome moustache. Alloys may be standard from the mid version upwards. No mechanical changes.
Old 28th July 2011, 17:34   #498
BHPian

I have edited my post.

20K increase from the current discounted price and not from the original launched price. My bad for not being clear.
dre@ms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th July 2011, 17:37   #499
BHPian

Quote:
UPDATE:
Guys, Jazz lovers, you will love this scoop news.

Got a call from Olympia, new Jazz is launching 1st August and the price is 20K increase approx. No news of what are the complete modification.

EDIT:
20K increase from the current discounted price.
That is indeed great news if true. Has anyone else got similar info?

However, if the launch is in 3 days, shouldn't the new jazz be in the dealer's stockyards for display post the launch?
Old 28th July 2011, 17:49   #500
BHPian

@funkyp
May be the dealer was mentioning the launching of the display vehicle in the showroom. Surprisingly other dealers have no clue of this. Will wait for other members across the nation to check with their dealers and post here.
Old 28th July 2011, 19:05   #501
BHPian

Quote:
UPDATE:
Guys, Jazz lovers, you will love this scoop news.

Got a call from Olympia, new Jazz is launching 1st August .

I had visited the Honda showroom at Santacruz this monday and the ASM was insistant that the facelifted Jazz would only be launched post the Brio launch sometime in October and hence it would be better for me to go for the ANHC!! Your update is welcome news.

They gifted me a nice pen for taking a test drive of the ANHC.Is this standard with Honda or did I get lucky?
Old 28th July 2011, 19:35   #502
Senior - BHPian

I had been to Peninsular Honda today for some minor work on my City (they changed the belt bearing since there was a squeaking noise from the belt area). Checked about the Jazz - they incidentally have nothing on display - the sales staff have no knowledge of the launch. There was some vague response about the refreshed version coming in August with some minor changes but obviously they knew as much or less than what I did. I therefore feel that talk about a 1st August launch may be incorrect.
Old 28th July 2011, 21:07   #503
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraye View Post
I had visited the Honda showroom at Santacruz this monday and the ASM was insistant that the facelifted Jazz would only be launched post the Brio launch sometime in October and hence it would be better for me to go for the ANHC!! Your update is welcome news.

They gifted me a nice pen for taking a test drive of the ANHC.Is this standard with Honda or did I get lucky?
Yes this is pretty standard. I have got 3 parker pens from various dealers during my test drives of the Jazz.

They were probably pushing you for the ANHC as even that is soon going for an upgrade! August launch for the Jazz is pretty sure.. when in august is the question
Old 28th July 2011, 21:16   #504
Senior - BHPian

According the person I spoke to in Bangalore, new Jazz should be there by mid August and Brio a month after that.
Old 28th July 2011, 22:08   #505
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
According the person I spoke to in Bangalore, new Jazz should be there by mid August and Brio a month after that.
After reading dre@ms's post earlier today, I called up the ASMs of 3 different dealers - Raipur, Bilaspur and Nagpur - and all have the same info: the Jazz facelift will come right on the heels of the Swift launch, and cars will be available in their showrooms by the 2nd week of August.

The Nagpur ASM said that they were called to a meeting by Honda in the second week of July and were briefed on the detailed features of the facelift so that they can call up potential customers and start advance bookings from 1st August onwards.

Not sure how much of that is true, but if 3 separate ASMs are saying the same thing, we can look forward to the mid-August launch, sometime after 17th August when the new Swift launches.

It is still conjecture though, and nothing is final/official as of yet. Of course, all of it is subject to Honda's actual planning.
Old 28th July 2011, 22:42   #506
BHPian

Different news from different dealers. Think some of them are trying to jump ahead the bandwagon and attract customers.

Did Chennai members tried calling Olympia and checked?

Is it possible, that some dealers start the bookings early and show max number of sales later to boost their dealership traits?
Old 29th July 2011, 16:31   #507
Distinguished - BHPian

LATEST NEWS - Facelift launch most likely next month.

Price is expected to be in the range of 6.7L to 7.8L.

Bookings open. Booking amount - 25K to 50K.

SOURCE - DWS (Honda Jazz facelift likely in August at Rs 6.7 lakh to Rs 7.8 lakh | DWS Auto India)
Old 29th July 2011, 16:46   #508
BHPian

I am sure, the mentioned price is not gonna be true. Honda will sure keep it below 7Lacs. If not, I dont find any push on the Jazz sales. And I am gonna get my booking amount back.
Old 29th July 2011, 17:45   #509
BHPian

Looks like Honda is probably waiting to check how Maruti is pricing the Zxi model before committing on the Jazz's price which may mean that we could be in for some good news on the pricing front.
Old 29th July 2011, 18:56   #510
BHPian

Test drove a Jazz today (and a Micra too). According to the salesman, the facelifted version will be available with them within a couple of weeks. I didn't discuss the price, etc because that would be pure conjecture at this point.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks