Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2024, 02:15   #9706
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
Attachment 2584125

This was the quote last week for a 2023 Zeta MT.
Includes Rs10k worth accessories and payment for BH registration (~Rs17k for the first 2 years)

After todays reduction of Rs25k, OTR price goes down to Rs.10,92,263.
(No TCS as ex-showroom price becomes less than 10L [9.99L])
which is this dealer?
Old 19th March 2024, 07:40   #9707
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtechSupreme View Post
I am looking at a Seltos GTX+(S) Turbo Petrol. Originally wanted the GTX+ but the dealer has a (S) in the yard since November 23. The dealer is offering a 1.2L discount on the ex-showroom price. So it just made sense. However, I am a bit wary since it's such a newly launched car, and the car is black which is the most popular color. So the discount and the fact that it's been sitting in the lot for such a while makes me think that there's something wrong with it. What do you guys think?
I am not sure if you already took the delivery of the vehicle. Here in hyderabad as well, we had similar stocks available for the GTX Plus (S) variant which misses the bose speaker and 360 degree camera. Here, in hyderabad, the on-road price for the GTX Plus (S) 1.5T Petrol variant is 23,67,719/- (Does not includes the accessories and insurance in the above price). On offer, the vehicle was offered at 2150000/- flat and was further open to negotiation. So, if you have not taken the delivery yet, you still have a lot of room for negotiation.

Note that the offer was on 2023 model.
vijay.s is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2024, 09:16   #9708
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StallionAmit View Post
which is this dealer?
Vipul Motors, Sector 63 Noida
Old 19th March 2024, 09:36   #9709

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.s View Post

Yes the offer was on a MY2023 vehicle as well (November to be precise). However, after making the booking, I test drove another car and I fell in love. So now I have cancelled my booking despite the massive discount.

The car is a Virtus GT in silver, on which initially I got a 40k off ex showroom from my local dealer, but now I am getting the car from Haryana and and registering it in Rajasthan where I live as they are offering an 85k discount.

Very excited to own this car and share my experience with TBHP.
VtechSupreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2024, 13:59   #9710
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.s View Post
I am not sure if you already took the delivery of the vehicle. Here in hyderabad as well, we had similar stocks available for the GTX Plus (S) variant which misses the bose speaker and 360 degree camera. Here, in hyderabad, the on-road price for the GTX Plus (S) 1.5T Petrol variant is 23,67,719/- (Does not includes the accessories and insurance in the above price). On offer, the vehicle was offered at 2150000/- flat and was further open to negotiation. So, if you have not taken the delivery yet, you still have a lot of room for negotiation.

Hello , can you please DM pe the dealer details and the person in contact.
Thank you
Old 19th March 2024, 14:15   #9711
BHPian

Quote:
The car is a Virtus GT in silver, on which initially I got a 40k off ex showroom from my local dealer, but now I am getting the car from Haryana and and registering it in Rajasthan where I live as they are offering an 85k discount.
Getting a manual or DSG automatic?
Old 19th March 2024, 14:34   #9712

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfootdriver View Post
Getting a manual or DSG automatic?
I am getting the DSG, while it would've been great to have a manual with that engine. Jaipur now has too much traffic for me to enjoy driving with a clutch. Also I felt the DSG was far better than what I expected from a DCT at this price.
Old 19th March 2024, 16:03   #9713
BHPian

Hi all,

I just picked up a Oct 2023 manufactured Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta from Prem Motors Okhla Delhi, with HR (Gurgaon) registration at an on road price of Rs 696000/-.

The above prices includes CCP, royal platinum extended warranty, insurance with all probable addons and mats.

Total discount turned out to be more than Rs 110000/-. Basically I got the on the road at an ex-showroom price.

They still have few 2023 mfg. cars left.

Last edited by AnkitAnimesh : 19th March 2024 at 16:15.
AnkitAnimesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th March 2024, 22:52   #9714
BHPian

Quote:
Hi can you please mention the dealer name from which you booked in Haryana.

Also can you please share the final deal or final quote you got.
We are currently scouting for deals on Virtus 1.5 MT.
Old 21st March 2024, 16:39   #9715
Senior - BHPian

Kia India has announced that from April 1, it will hike the prices on all models by 3%. The brand has stated that this is due to an increase in commodity prices and supply chain-related issues.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20240321_163839.jpg

Link
Old 21st March 2024, 17:19   #9716
BHPian

That’s a steep jump for Seltos especially.

The GTX+ DCT at 20.6L ex-Showroom just won’t make sense anymore(esp. to me), especially against Creta in the competition becoming the lest pricy Avatar of this car. Or is is an easter egg that Creta will be getting a price hike soon enough as well.

At this price, I might just consider XUV700 AX5 AT to be a better alternative, which is also in our car buying race, since the gap reduces even more now.

Last edited by SixPistons : 21st March 2024 at 17:23. Reason: Context.
Old 21st March 2024, 17:47   #9717
Senior - BHPian

Kia to increase prices across its line-up by 3% from April 1

Kia India has announced that it plans to increase the prices of its cars by up to 3% from April 1, 2024. It is the first price adjustment by the brand this year and will affect models like the Seltos, Sonet and Carens.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2023_kia_seltos_facelift_13.jpg

Commenting on the latest price hike, Hardeep Singh Brar, National Head - Sales and Marketing of Kia India, said, “Due to the continuous increase in commodity prices, adverse exchange rate and rising input cost, we are compelled to implement a partial price hike. The company is absorbing a significant portion of the increase, allowing customers to continue driving their favourite Kia cars without a major dent in their pockets".

Kia has sold almost 1.16 million units in India and overseas markets combined to date. Seltos sales have surpassed 6,13,000 units, followed by Sonet with over 3,95,000 units and Carens with 1,59,000 units.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 21st March 2024 at 17:48.
TusharK is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st March 2024, 19:25   #9718
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPistons View Post
That’s a steep jump for Seltos especially.

The GTX+ DCT at 20.6L ex-Showroom just won’t make sense anymore(esp. to me), especially against Creta in the competition becoming the lest pricy Avatar of this car. Or is is an easter egg that Creta will be getting a price hike soon enough as well.

At this price, I might just consider XUV700 AX5 AT to be a better alternative, which is also in our car buying race, since the gap reduces even more now.
Be rest assured that this will follow with all the brands you mentioned above.

Seems like the bad isn’t over yet.
ashvek3141 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2024, 19:27   #9719
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
Be rest assured that this will follow with all the brands you mentioned above.

Seems like the bad isn’t over yet.
This thought popped in my mind right after I posted that. Pre-used options are also suddenly looking like an alternate.
SixPistons is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2024, 19:36   #9720
BHPian

But three percent is Not a small amount on a 20Lac Rupees Car.

Last edited by SixPistons : 21st March 2024 at 19:38.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks