Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2013, 15:31   #7291
Senior - BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.rahate View Post
July 2008 Honda City ZX CVT. 1st Owner
Done 24000 KM. The car is available with a dealer.
Hello Swanpil,

If the ODO meter reading of 24,000 is genuine & cars condition is good, then you can pay Rs. 3.5 for July 2008 Honda City ZX CVT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Wagon r vxi, 2004 model. bought in 2006 with 14500 kms. Today its at 75000. Xm1 Tires were replaced in 2011. Some 15000 kms added after that.
Hello Bblost,

You can expect approx Rs. 1.4 to Rs. 1.5 lacs for your 2004 WagonR Vxi with 75,000 kms on ODO meter.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2013, 16:22   #7292
BHPian

How much would be an ideal price to pay for WagonR Lxi 2009, single owner, 14000 km in Cochin? Physical inspection pending but heard that it is in good condition. Did the 2009 Lxi model came with front power windows or not?
Thanks in advance.
Old 15th May 2013, 16:35   #7293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beez View Post
How much would be an ideal price to pay for WagonR Lxi 2009, single owner, 14000 km in Cochin? Did the 2009 Lxi model came with front power windows or not?
Hello,

No the 2009 WagonR Lxi (Type 3) did not come with front power windows.

You can pay approx Rs. 2.5 lacs to Rs. 2.75 lacs for 2009 Maruti WagonR Lxi with 14,000 kms on ODO in good condition.

I would also suggest to seach for WagonR Vxi models which have wider tyres, front power windows, rear de-fogger, etc.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th May 2013, 16:55   #7294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
You can pay approx Rs. 2.5 lacs to Rs. 2.75 lacs for 2009 Maruti WagonR Lxi with 14,000 kms on ODO in good condition.
I would also suggest to seach for WagonR Vxi models which have wider tyres, front power windows, rear de-fogger, etc.
Thanks,
Thank you Jignesh for the quick reply. I found the availability of WagonR to be much less here. Whatever is available is with the dealers and true value, both I trust very little. Most of the models on offer are Lxi. This one came through a known mechanic. Will do a physical inspection this weekend and then decide.
Old 15th May 2013, 19:30   #7295
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabahmad View Post
  1. Tata Manza: QJET: ELAN: 2011 Sept: 21000 Kms: Single Owner: Zero dep insurance: No Accessories installed: price 6.4 lakh
  2. Ford Figo: Diesel: Titanium: 2011 June: 18000 Kms: Single owner: price 5.25 lakh ( Negotiable)
Hello shabahmad,

Between Tata & Ford, I would any day go for Ford. The max I would pay for Manza is around 5.75L & 4.8-5.0L for the Ford.

Regards,
Varun
powertrain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 11:38   #7296
BHPian

How much can I expect for a May '06 Swift with 72K in the ODO? It's got a Matt Black paint job and a VIP number. Mumbai registration, single owner, FSH at A.S.S. All electricals in great condition. Suspensions and tyres need work.

What would be a good price for both the buyer and seller? A friend wants to buy it, but I don't want either one of us to be ripped off.
Old 16th May 2013, 12:28   #7297
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrealistic View Post
How much can I expect for a May '06 Swift with 72K in the ODO? What would be a good price for both the buyer and seller? A friend wants to buy it, but I don't want either one of us to be ripped off.
Hello Unrealistic,

You have not indicated the version of the car (Petrol or Diesel)

You can expect approx Rs. 2.1 lacs to Rs. 2.25 lacs for your May 2006 Maruti Swift Vxi (assumed) with 72,000 on ODO.

Thanks,
Old 16th May 2013, 12:34   #7298
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Unrealistic,

You can expect approx Rs. 2.1 lacs to Rs. 2.25 lacs for your May 2006 Maruti Swift Vxi (assumed) with 72,000 on ODO.

Thanks,
Yikes! It's a VXi. Thanks for the immediate response. He wants the Suspensions and Tyres to be replaced. Guess I can let it go for 2.15+25K (for the tyres and suspensions).
Old 16th May 2013, 12:41   #7299
BHPian

Quote:
How much can I expect for a May '06 Swift with 72K in the ODO? It's got a Matt Black paint job and a VIP number. Mumbai registration, single owner, FSH at A.S.S. All electricals in great condition. Suspensions and tyres need work.
Hello Unrealistic,
I agree with Jignesh. The fair price for your Swift is around 2.25L. The general public views aftermarket paint jobs very suspiciously. So you may not not get more than 2L if sold to a dealer.

Regards,
Varun

Quote:
Hello Jignesh,
Unrealistic's Swift is a 2006 model. I believe that the diesel swift was launched sometime in 2007.

Regards,
Varun
Old 16th May 2013, 12:44   #7300
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yikes! It's a VXi. Thanks for the immediate response. He wants the Suspensions and Tyres to be replaced. Guess I can let it go for 2.15+25K (for the tyres and suspensions).
Hello Unrealistic,

Yes. That will definitely be a good price. If your time schedule permits, approach any used car dealers & he will not offer you more than Rs. 2 lacs (or even less) for this car.

Further, hope that there are no other issues with the car as the buyer is your close friend & you would surely not like to spoil relations in future.

Thanks,
Old 16th May 2013, 12:55   #7301
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Unrealistic,

Yes. That will definitely be a good price. If your time schedule permits, approach any used car dealers & he will not offer you more than Rs. 2 lacs (or even less) for this car.

Further, hope that there are no other issues with the car as the buyer is your close friend & you would surely not like to spoil relations in future.

Thanks,
No other issues with the car. Brand new brakes, battery, major service done a month ago for 19K from the A.S.S. Aside from the tyres and suspensions, he won't need to spend a dime for another 2 years.
Unrealistic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 13:12   #7302
BHPian

I was looking for new WagonR however I got a deal for Zen Estilo VXi Dec-2011. The car is run 7k KMs only. He was asking for 3.25 but have managed to negotiate it 2.75. Is it a good deal ? Also is there anything which I need to know about zen estilo from 2011 before buying ?

There is minor physical damage like light dents and scratches but nothing major.
Old 16th May 2013, 13:38   #7303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haste View Post
I was looking for new WagonR however I got a deal for Zen Estilo VXi Dec-2011. The car is run 7k KMs only. He was asking for 3.25 but have managed to negotiate it 2.75. Is it a good deal ? Also is there anything which I need to know about zen estilo from 2011 before buying ?

There is minor physical damage like light dents and scratches but nothing major.
Hello Haste
2.75L seems like a mighty good price!! Make sure that this includes transfer charges. Minor dings & dents are part'n'parcel of a car in metros. Do check the service history

Regards,
Varun
powertrain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 13:45   #7304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Hello Haste
2.75L seems like a mighty good price!! Make sure that this includes transfer charges. Minor dings & dents are part'n'parcel of a car in metros. Do check the service history

Regards,
Varun
Well there is no dealer involved so there is no dealer fees. What are the other charges I can face for transfer. This would be my first second hand car..if it goes through..so not sure of the process.
Old 16th May 2013, 14:16   #7305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I got a deal for Zen Estilo VXi Dec-2011. The car is run 7k KMs only. Rs. 2.75 lacs.
Quote:
What are the other charges I can face for transfer. This would be my first second hand car..if it goes through..so not sure of the process.
Hello Haste,

The price of Rs. 2.75 lacs for December 2011 Zen Estilo Vxi with 7,000 kms on ODO is a good price. Minor dents & scratches are very normal in almost all cities of India.

As far as transfer process is concered, it is fairly simple & approach any local RTO agent who give you required forms to be filled / signed by the seller.

If the Car is registered in the city of your residence, then the transfer (through RTO agent) will not cost more than Rs. 2,000.

Thanks,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks