Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2015 MotoGP championship?
Marc Marquez 21 15.22%
Jorge Lorenzo 27 19.57%
Dani Pedrosa 1 0.72%
Valentino Rossi 89 64.49%
Others 0 0%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2015, 20:27   #721
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecenandu View Post

But a nudge or shove can upset the stability of the bike and can thus, lead to a crash.

One thing is certain, that Marquez went down because they both collided. Whether it was because of the nudge between Marquez helmet and Rossi's knee or the alleged 'kick', is debatable.
Actually rossi didn't need to be there. It could have happened on its own, even alone. .
I've actually put up a screen grab video of the overhead shot some posts back.
mayankk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 20:43   #722
Senior - BHPian

Re: The 2015 MotoGP Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Actually rossi didn't need to be there. It could have happened on its own, even alone. .
I've actually put up a screen grab video of the overhead shot some posts back.
That video has been taken down because of copyright infringement.

I have subscribed to the motogp monthly pack on the official site, so I have seen the video plenty of times.
Old 26th October 2015, 22:30   #723
BHPian

A good video showing the clashes of Rossi and Marquez at Sepang. Shows the extreme levels to which Marquez went in this unnecessary duel.

Last edited by badri : 26th October 2015 at 22:34.
badri is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 22:42   #724
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJITHAAA View Post
But what nobody seem to talk about is how Lorenzo swept past that Rossi as if he was not even there and he did not offer any fight, then why cry about Marc, he is not even the title contender.
Didnt you watch the press conference? JL went past VR under Yellow flag conditions....
killjoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 22:45   #725
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by badri View Post
A good video showing the clashes of Rossi and Marquez at Sepang. Shows the extreme levels to which Marquez went in this unnecessary duel.
Wow, just wow!

Rear fishtailing like crazy under braking, turning the bike earlier than required to throw the Yamaha off guard, straightening it earlier as well, clinging on and swerving with the two just millimeters apart!

You don't have to be a genius to figure out that it was just a disgraceful, shameless, and ridiculously dangerous "show" put on by Marc.

Nothing more than a street rogue on steroids!

Current World Champion !!

Wonder Kid !!

Most naturally talented rider !!

Miraculous Marc !!

Sheesh!!

Last edited by Parth46 : 26th October 2015 at 22:46.
Parth46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 22:46   #726
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
A good video showing the clashes of Rossi and Marquez at Sepang. Shows the extreme levels to which Marquez went in this unnecessary duel. Check it out before Dorna takes it down.
Pretty immature, more so seemingly by Rossi now considering the punishment he received. That, only if someone can show a kick! I mean either that was faster than Bruce Lee and IP man combined, or that was some knee nudge!
But maybe you don't need a lot to make mm fall. I think that's what rossi forgot. Probably.
It is sort of an unwritten rule that you don't fool around with a championship contender in closing season when you yourself are not part of it.
Even if you do, it's to an extent, not so rabidly.
Old 26th October 2015, 22:52   #727
BHPian

Johan Zarco wrote : "The fact is: Marquez was deliberately holding Rossi up. I said this when I saw the Philip Island race live (long before Rossi made the accusation), and people thought I was just making excuses for Rossi. But it was obvious. At the time I said Marquez was holding Rossi up so that Iannone could catch up and slow Rossi down, and indeed that is what happened. I didn't go as far at to think Marquez was doing it to help Lorenzo, but when Iannone confirmed that Marquez was being deliberately slow, Rossi's accusation made absolute sense when he made it.

What's more: is that Jorge Lorenzo, and Andrea Iannone, as well agreed that Marquez helped Lorenzo at the pre-race Sepang press conference. Iannone said it was obvious that Marquez was playing with them. Also, the look on Lorenzo's face after the Philip Island race, said it all. His expression told the story that he knew he got very lucky. He knew Rossi was faster than him, but that Marquez held him up and secured Lorenzo a position in front of

Rossi.When Rossi talked to journalists after the pre-race conference, he had with him, lap time-sheet data from Philip Island to prove that Marquez was being intentionally slower. At Philip Island Marquez set a race LAP RECORD in the last lap, and with worn tires. That's proof enough that he had the pace all along to be miles ahead of Lorenzo during the race. Now in Sepang, Marquez was the fastest in warm up, and yet he let Lorenzo through to battle with Rossi. The ease with which Marquez was able to overtake Rossi at Sepand tells you the guy was much faster than Rossi was, but stayed behind to slow Rossi down instead of fighting with Pedrosa for victory.
killjoy is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 22:55   #728
Senior - BHPian

The 2015 MotoGP Thread

After seeing all the talk and analysis, I feel so ashamed for calling Rossi out and accusing him of 'kicking' Marquez down.
I guess that was my 'knee-jerk' reaction after watching it happen live and wanting to judge too quickly and it was too much for my little immature brain to comprehend.
I used to really love and admire Marquez and was really looking forward to him picking Rossi's mantle up and continuing his legacy after he retired, but not anymore. I despise him now.
I was also beginning to like the new grown up and mature Lorenzo but needless to say, not anymore. Arrogant little c*%#$, both of them.
How can they love the sport and still stoop so low!
Looks like the dialogue from Dark Knight I quoted earlier for Rossi, which I regret doing, suits Marquez and Lorenzo more.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Rossi, to me, is now a bigger hero than he ever was!
FORZA VALE. For now and forever.
F*%$ LORENZO and F*%$ MARQUEZ. For now and forever.
P.S: A big thank you to the crowd at Sepang for booing Lorenzo back to his place, that's off the podium.
P.P.S: Feels good to get that off my chest, ahhh!
shyn is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 23:05   #729
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Looks like the dialogue from Dark Knight I quoted earlier for Rossi, which I regret doing, suits Marquez and Lorenzo more.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
You said that to me, and I can only add this:

"Valentino Rossi is the hero MotoGP deserves, but not the one it needs right now!!"

Agree with every word you said, and I clearly called out during the race itself after watching a few replays that it's not a damn "kick" in the first place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
Johan Zarco wrote :
Do you have a link to share mate? Can't seem to find this.

Last edited by Parth46 : 26th October 2015 at 23:09.
Parth46 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th October 2015, 23:15   #730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
Didnt you watch the press conference? JL went past VR under Yellow flag conditions....
As if Rossi was slowing because of the yellow flag. And why was Rossi and his team not crying hoarse if it was so. If JL overtook under yellow then penalize him too. Now don't say the even race control is influenced by Marc/JL. The truth is Rossi could not keep up the intensity of what he was being put through and this was started by him motor mouthing on Thursday, then he should have the spherical ones to see it through, on the track, "RACING".
Old 26th October 2015, 23:28   #731
Team-BHP Support

Another view which clearly shows what happened in real, if this does not explains it.. nothing would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parth46 View Post
Do you have a link to share mate? Can't seem to find this.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=7714743854

Last edited by Jaggu : 26th October 2015 at 23:34.
Jaggu is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 09:11   #732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJITHAAA View Post
As if Rossi was slowing because of the yellow flag. And why was Rossi and his team not crying hoarse if it was so. If JL overtook under yellow then penalize him too. Now don't say the even race control is influenced by Marc/JL. The truth is Rossi could not keep up the intensity of what he was being put through and this was started by him motor mouthing on Thursday, then he should have the spherical ones to see it through, on the track, "RACING".

Laura Elizabeth on Instagram: “Proof that Lorenzo overtook Rossi on a yellow flag #motogp #valentinorossi #sepangclash” - https://instagram.com/p/9QgLvyJlE6/
Old 27th October 2015, 11:11   #733
Distinguished - BHPian

Who are these people????

Ben Spies @BenSpies11
Gonna be interesting. @marcmarquez93 asked for it the whole race and @ValeYellow46 intentionally gave it to him so both riders are at fault

Josh Brookes @JoshBrookes
MM was riding like a dick to block VR. VR gave him looks of warning & MM didn't accept. You try ride on outside & catch, it's what happens

Baylisstic 21 @TroyBaylisstic
All I will say is 46 and 93 would not have been able to continue to race like that all race , I'm happy it happened at slow speed #Egos

James Ellison @racingellison
If you play with fire MM you’ll get burned! #motogp Hope @ValeYellow46 can cut through the field at Valencia & fight for championship #goat

Michael Laverty @MichaelLaverty
Marc broke the unwritten rule, always RESPECT those fighting for a Championship when you're not. Vale got enraged and hung him out to dry

Colin Edwards @texastornado5
Ok, my opinion: MM is fighting for pride, not a championship. VR gets tired of MM's close racing ����
#lookatmewheni'mtalkingtoyouson
Bamm ��
mayankk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 11:51   #734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Who are these people????

Ben Spies @BenSpies11
Gonna be interesting. @marcmarquez93 asked for it the whole race and @ValeYellow46 intentionally gave it to him so both riders are at fault
Nice. But how I wish you to bring the complete side of the story here since you are hard pressed on proving who's the culprit. Here are some of the tweets that you might have missed, or chose to ignore for reasons best known to you,

Ben Spies (If you don't who he is, well.. let's just say, he is the same chap who you've quoted in the very first tweet)

@BenSpies11
The talking point is that clearly the penalties are crap. If you saw @lorenzo99 take @ValeYellow46 out and same penalty the world would end

..further explaining what he actually meant by saying that...

@BenSpies11
@buggin_dog @AndyBaxter26 my point is that any other rider besides @ValeYellow46 would have had a different penalty. Spell it out

Ben Spies ‏@BenSpies11

@GOhlander for sure a black flag because then that's a slap on the hand while they figure out points penalty or further penalty

...and the last one for you...

BenSpies11
@Crash716 was it natural to drive 5 meters off the line staring at him?

Besides these, you can also read the following tweets,

David Emmett ‏@motomatters
3 penalty points? Simoncelli got a ridethrough at Le Mans. Seems inconsistent. I would have DQed Rossi.

Carl Fogarty ‏@carlfogarty
Think if It was any other rider they would of been disqualified from the race for sure... #justsaying 😇 #MotoGP

Casey Stoner ‏@Official_CS27
If anyone else had done what Valentino did we would have been black flagged immediately, no questions asked.

Don't pay attention to the last tweet though because as per the popular belief that guy must be "moaning", right?

To everyone else, please read the following story once, sums up the case for all the parties pretty perfectly,

https://motomatters.com/analysis/201...oes_who_h.html
Shivank is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2015, 11:51   #735
BHPian

Quote:

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=z3u3DpmL8GM
Thanks Badri!
If this video does not speak volumes of what transpired (only in this race!!), then I dunno what will.

For those of you who still do not "see" it. Picture this, Rossi was involved in a sad sad accident on this very track, that took his friend's life away! When such purposeful shenanigans are going on at 200+kmph, I say good that MM got a face full of tarmac before this became another tragedy!

Like someone said in this thread, dark days for the sport we all love so much!
wolfy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks