Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2016, 20:41   #316
BHPian

re: Cellphone Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post

..so went ahead and got a Air vent mobile phone holder from AliExpress.
Anurag, how is this holder holding up in your Swift?
Do these have bad impact on the AC Vent? This is all I'm concerned about.
Thanks.
Old 3rd May 2016, 22:08   #317
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Anurag, how is this holder holding up in your Swift?
Do these have bad impact on the AC Vent? This is all I'm concerned about.
Thanks.
Been over 2 months and 6000 kms since the time I'm using the holder over all kinds of roads (Good, bad, none) and I happy to report it is the best I have found till date.

No effect on vents whatever as it is clips on any one slat that is chosen and sits tight. Whatever be the undulations the mobile doesn't shake violently more does the vent change direction. No damage to the slats too. 6 of my friends have bought it too after seeing me use.

I have set it on the vent near the drivers side door AC. Initially it was on the central one but I found it to be better to have it on my right.

PS: My mobile stays cooler than me thanks to the first hand exposure from the AC blast.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2016, 05:06   #318
BHPian

Quote:
Been over 2 months and 6000 kms since the time I'm using the holder over all kinds of roads (Good, bad, none) and I happy to report it is the best I have found till date.
This one seems perfect for my use them. Will buy the same. Thanks for the mini review!
Old 10th May 2016, 18:28   #319
BHPian

Any one using MagBack Car Mount from Tech Sense Lab ? Any good ?
Ordered mine yesterday for it's positive reviews and minimal no fuss looks. Got a juicy deal too.

Click link
http://techsenselab.com/project/magback/
Old 11th May 2016, 08:59   #320
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashm99 View Post
Bought 'Bergmann Germany Automatic Mobile Phone Holder' from Amazon which works on the one-touch automatic system. I must says I'm extremely satisfied with the product and it has made mobile phone mounting in the car so quick and simple !...
Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
I use this same item (Bergmann AutoGrip XL) and is extremely satisfied with the product. The quality is very good and it is super easy to mount and remove the mobile...
Thanks guys. Bought it based on your feedback and have used it for nearly a month now. It's fabulous and holds the phone firmly without any rattles. Excellent product for the price.
ventoman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2016, 10:34   #321
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventoman View Post
Thanks guys. Bought it based on your feedback and have used it for nearly a month now. It's fabulous and holds the phone firmly without any rattles. Excellent product for the price.
Truly..Its an amazing product. Bergmann Car Vacuum Cleaner is also awesome !! Have been using it since 6 months regularly !
ashm99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2016, 11:09   #322
BHPian

Would the Bergman XL fit the galaxy Note 4 with a Spigen case?

If not what would be the best car holder for the Note 4?
Old 12th May 2016, 16:30   #323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashm99 View Post
Bought 'Bergmann Germany Automatic Mobile Phone Holder' from Amazon which works on the one-touch automatic system. I must says I'm extremely satisfied with the product and it has made mobile phone mounting in the car so quick and simple !
Thanks for the suggestion. Placed an order right away. Hopes it turns out as expected.
Old 12th May 2016, 16:33   #324
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillainp View Post
Would the Bergman XL fit the galaxy Note 4 with a Spigen case?

If not what would be the best car holder for the Note 4?
The Amazon link of Bergmann gives the width of the handsets the mobile holder can carry. Measure the width of your handset with case and then check the Amazon link.

--Anoop
Old 13th May 2016, 09:59   #325
Senior - BHPian

Got the mountek cd mount from amazon.com sometime back. Sturdy and does the job well. Started using the phone as music device now with a 128gb card for my flacs.

http://www.mountek.com/shop/cell-pho...d-gps-devices/
Old 18th May 2016, 23:18   #326
Senior - BHPian

Cellphone Holder-20160518_075832.jpg

Cellphone Holder-20160518_075836.jpg

Got the above from Amazon Artis M100. Using as a GPS cradle though the inserts are not big enough for the thick Garmin device. A slimmer phone will fit nicely but might have some play. Tested it for a day on all kinds of roads. Did some fast turns on bends to see if the mat moved around but it remained in place. It's basically made out of flexible rubber. I was thinking of getting the spigen cradle but it now costs around 3k in Amazon so decided to go for this at. 325 Rs. Its a decent product and does job well and there is no suction mount which will go kaput so i feel is good value for money.
Old 29th May 2016, 15:37   #327
BHPian

Got the Bergmann Autogrip XL Delivered by Amazon India today. Impressed with the initial rough demo done in house with my phone. The phone was held in stiffly without any wobbling. Will be mounting the holder in car and use and update further in a few more days. Thanks to everyone who has recommended the product. Mounted pictures will be uploaded in a few days. Stay tuned folks.

Regards,
Subhra
Old 30th May 2016, 09:43   #328
BHPian

I've been using ZAAP magnetic holder for a while. It's exactly what I was looking for. Compact, Sturdy, No Sticky stuff & Reliable.

The magnet is quite good even behind a thick phone case. Rough roads didn't cause any problems too.

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B018NH927S
Old 31st May 2016, 22:35   #329
BHPian

Quote:
Been over 2 months and 6000 kms
Well, inspired by the good share here, I went ahead and ordered this VFM holder. Reached me in about 25days. To my unluck i find 2nos. Of just the holder part And no vent-attachement. Seems to be a packing mistake, otherwise item condition is good. Have raised a dispute and also messaged seller with pics taken While opening (no video though) requesting him to send the missing part or a refund. Hope this ends positive. No idea, what can i do with the 1extra holder part with me.
Any suggestions what better option i can have to resolve? I would like to buy this anyway.
Old 31st May 2016, 23:43   #330
BHPian

I got he Bergmann Auto-Grip XL off of Amazon too.

It feels very well built and the suction cup grips very firmly.

Initially I was a bit worried that it would fit my Galaxy Note 4 with a Spigen case installed, but I am happy to say that the holder just fits my phone (with the case) at maximum extension, and then closes just a little bit to hold it very snugly.

All in all, a worthwhile buy for the price I paid.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks