Team-BHP - Front windscreen sunfilm?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Front windscreen sunfilm? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/5142-front-windscreen-sunfilm-44.html)

Hey you can check the film by filmpro guys - imported stuff - very high end and damn good. i think you will get them on info@film-pro.com / Server is Under Maintenance.

There are a lot of people who think front windscreen sunfilm is bad for visibility etc etc Blah Blah...
The fact is, they have not used any good sunfilm for the front windscreen themselves and they seem to know everything. :)

Thing is 60% of the heat through the glasses is radiated in a car through the front windscreen.
and if someone is concerned about visibility, they should spend some money, that's it.
I Have driven a Honda Accord for a month with a 3M CR 50 front windscreen sunflm, I never felt anything at night like bad visibility or anything even with traffic from the other side with blinding beams. It never even made me remember there was any sunfilm in the first place.
Some of the films from Filmpro (In my own car) also are just too good.
Same experience about VKOOL, their front windscreen diamond series films are just mind boggling.
So, before we have our opinions, lets have the experience to back it up.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_shanz (Post 1199922)
Am also thinking tinting my winshield! Which is the best one? I dont want any sort of reflective finish like bronze and green! I just need a black tint!
It really enhance looks of the car.
How is GARWARE front tints?? I need one which come under 2-3k!

Garware tints are very VFM at the price range. Go ahead !

I have Lumar in my car, but it cost 9K for doing it all around.. 5K for the front itself. It is 3 years since having them on. Still no blemishes or any other problems. My friend put on Garware at the same time as mine and his rear windscreen has developed a few blemishes...
What you pay is what you get.
I have never used VKool so cannot comment on it.

folks - i am picking up my ANHC from Magnum Honda tomorrow. Magnum is recommending front windshield from 3M Crystalline 70 (7,000). Vkool V70 is relatively expensive at 11,800 for V70.Both are at 70% visibility.

I would really like to get your feedback.

update - decided to go for Vkool. got a 10% discount.

Can anyone post the pick of CR70 film on their ride from inside view and outside view.
Really want to see how it looks.

Guys,

Need to get Sun film on my Linea, was not convinced with the quality at the dealer. Looking for someone good in Hyderabad. Any fellow T-bhpians in Hyd can help me?

Thanks in advance.

I got 3M crystalline on all sides and back for around 5 K and 3M RE in the front windscreen for 7K.

Crystalline has one more advantage, it looks good from the outside :)

I have used this for the last 8 months and excellent results.

Based on the price, i think you used RE on the sides and rear and CR on the front. :)

Got 3M for the Linea, total 10K including front windshield. Dealer has given warranty card as well. The 50% visibility did not go too well, so stuck to 39% on all side and 70% on the front. Except for the few bubbles on a single side window. So far everything is looking fine.

Quote:

update - decided to go for Vkool. got a 10% discount.
Skywalker, Where did you get Vkool installed from ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by motor_breathing (Post 1228013)
Skywalker, Where did you get Vkool installed from ?

Not sure where skywalker got it done, but the best place to do it is InfraKool Solutions on LalBagh Road. He's the distributor for vkool. Used to give 5% discount with bill and 10% without bill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by downsouth (Post 1227150)
Got 3M for the Linea, total 10K including front windshield. Dealer has given warranty card as well. The 50% visibility did not go too well, so stuck to 39% on all side and 70% on the front. Except for the few bubbles on a single side window. So far everything is looking fine.

downsouth,
which shop did you go to in Hyd ? I am trying to get an understanding of where to go next given my bad experience and which 3m did you choose - CR or RE for front ?

i got a single piece sunfilm installed in my esteem yesterday! i dont remember the brand name, but i had heard of it before! i got it done for 750 bucks!