Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2023, 22:56   #271
BHPian

Re: Ownership Review | 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 | Racing Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandhir.s.bajwa View Post
Well not exactly, I didn't keep the box and neither read the said information on it.
Thank you mandhir. I was also considering replacing only the bulb with aftermarket LED bulb. But now I believe, Yamaha LED is the better option!
Old 7th September 2023, 23:10   #272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibitg View Post
Thank you mandhir. I was also considering replacing only the bulb with aftermarket LED bulb. But now I believe, Yamaha LED is the better option!
It indeed is much better. Looks amazing too. Aftermarket ones look cheap.
mandhir.s.bajwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2023, 20:42   #273
BHPian

Just want to know how many of you are following the instructions for Engine break-in period (1000 km) strictly. I am following those instructions on rpm limit, but my first ride from showroom was a bit rash for around 60 kms. So a bit worried whether that will have any long term consequences?
Old 10th September 2023, 17:23   #274
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibitg View Post
Just want to know how many of you are following the instructions for Engine break-in period (1000 km) strictly. I am following those instructions on rpm limit, but my first ride from showroom was a bit rash for around 60 kms. So a bit worried whether that will have any long term consequences?
It's good to follow the Breakin period but even if you do little high speeds once in a while, It wont affect much.

Remember, you take care of your machine, and the machine will take care of you in return.
mandhir.s.bajwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2023, 18:31   #275
BHPian

I guess my dreams of owning an aerox won't come true. I booked my aerox in August 2022 and one year later, I cancelled my booking today. They offered me the bike in December end but I wanted a 2023 model so I told them that. I have been following up ever since but all in vain. Yesterday I asked for a refund as they were very rude and really didn't try to help me even a bit. This is Dolphin Yamaha in Mumbai. After that I called multiple Yamaha showroom in Bombay, Pune and goa and they all said the same thing. Atleast 6 months waiting and I really cannot wait that much. It's so sad that such a good bike gets such bad service. Anyway, I really don't know what more to do apart from dropping the plan of owning an aerox with a heavy heart.
ravishankr89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2023, 19:13   #276
BHPian

My brother in law liked the scooter and purchased the new version recently. I can confirm that the new suspension is much much better than the ones that was on mine. No need for a replacement, scooter with TCS feels a lot safe in gravel paved roads and on road joints. I felt a bit of power difference in the new one (could be a placebo) but the exhaust note does have a slight more bass in the new one.

Overall I am happy switching between two Aerox's now

The replacement suspension on mine got an oil leak and is causing a bit of backache these days, will either go for a new shock from hypertourer or try the stock one from the new version.

Last edited by psmenon : 15th September 2023 at 19:16.
psmenon is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th September 2023, 15:34   #277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravishankr89 View Post
I guess my dreams of owning an aerox won't come true.
When I enquired in Kerala, they said two months of waiting. Last month I purchased a 2023 model without any waiting, since they had a cancellation. Yes, I had to call a few dealers for that.
sibitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2023, 22:50   #278
BHPian

Hi friends, I observed a line, looks like a joint, on transmission case. Can you please confirm whether you are seeing the same on your Aerox. Thanks in advance.
Attachment 2507764

Last edited by sibitg : 24th September 2023 at 23:00. Reason: image update
Old 24th September 2023, 22:58   #279
BHPian

Dolphin Mumbai (Sakinaka) is really horrible. I went for a booking last year and they refused to even discuss. I was ok to wait for 3-5 months yet they did not entertain. I did not feel like being at their mercy and tolerate such rude service. I have kept my purchase on hold for TVS X.

Last edited by VWAllstar : 24th September 2023 at 23:03.
Old 24th September 2023, 23:05   #280
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Dolphin Mumbai (Sakinaka) is really horrible. I went for a booking last year and they refused to even discuss. I was ok to wait for 3-5 months yet they did not entertain. I did not feel like being at their mercy and tolerate such rude service.
Guess I learnt that the hard way..im so disappointed. Want to own this bike but don't know how
Old 25th September 2023, 14:31   #281
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Dolphin Mumbai (Sakinaka) is really horrible. I went for a booking last year and they refused to even discuss. I was ok to wait for 3-5 months yet they did not entertain. I did not feel like being at their mercy and tolerate such rude service. I have kept my purchase on hold for TVS X.
Quote:
Guess I learnt that the hard way..im so disappointed. Want to own this bike but don't know how
You will have an easier time with V Mirai in Chembur. I purchased from there and go to their workshop for official servicing. Been an amicable experience so far.
quicksilver101 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st October 2023, 00:48   #282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver101 View Post
You will have an easier time with V Mirai in Chembur. I purchased from there and go to their workshop for official servicing. Been an amicable experience so far.
After your message I called them too. They're saying the waiting is 6-7 months
Old 1st October 2023, 09:27   #283
BHPian

Quote:
That is the normal waiting period for Aerox. If you trust the dealer then you can make a full payment and the Aerox can be delivered within a month. If I assume correctly, dealers do not stock Aerox and place an order with the company only when they are certain about the buyer.

Last edited by VWAllstar : 1st October 2023 at 09:38.
Old 1st October 2023, 12:40   #284
BHPian

Quote:
Waiting is unavoidable, but at least they will entertain you with adequate respect as a potential customer.

If you are really keen, you could ahem "greasing some palms" ahem and see if they accommodate you in any way. Ask them what can be done if you want immediate delivery. You will definitely not get immediate delivery, but you can get one in 3-4 weeks, instead of 6-7 months.
Old 6th October 2023, 23:54   #285
BHPian

So yamaha launched monster edition Aerox with Class D headlight. Does anyone have any idea about it? Is it more than 22 watt led? Or some other technical difference?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks