Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2017, 10:55   #8086
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Where is the god damn fuse box in this car??? Can you guys point out to me? I cannot believe that I cant find it. I think it is inside that black box underneath all that offwhite colour with wires sticking out of it. But, I cannot pry that box open. If I apply any more force to it, I think I might break it. If this is indeed the correct place, is there a technique to open that black box?
The fuse box is the black box, it'll have a lock on the lower part. You'll have to unlock it to open the box. It's the same in Brezza.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti S-Cross : Official Review-img_20171022_104930.jpg  

BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2017, 11:46   #8087
BHPian

S-Cross gurus, Does Nexa still provide auto IRVM as an official accessory?
Old 22nd October 2017, 12:00   #8088
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's_valet View Post
No. Not even in 2016.
a4Anurag has mentioned it being available, but on my requesting him to guide me to the concerned Because showroom / service centre, he chooses to remain silent.
hyd_traveller is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2017, 12:06   #8089
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's_valet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
No. Not even in 2016.
a4Anurag has mentioned it being available, but on my requesting him to guide me to the concerned Because showroom / service centre, he chooses to remain silent.
It's not available as official Nexa Accessory. But you can order the part at any MGP store. Just visit your nearest MGP store, find the part number and place an order
Dr.Naren is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2017, 12:09   #8090
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
It's not available as official Nexa Accessory. But you can order the part at any MGP store. Just visit your nearest MGP store, find the part number and place an order
Brezza gets it as MGA and the kit has everything including wiring etc. That is also a good option provided the mounts match.
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2017, 17:36   #8091
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No. Not even in 2016.
Quote:
It’s available alright. My friend got it installed on his SCross. He picked it up from the accessory list provided by Nexa during delivery.
rakesh_r is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2017, 13:31   #8092
BHPian

Quote:
No. Not even in 2016.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
It’s available alright. My friend got it installed on his SCross. He picked it up from the accessory list provided by Nexa during delivery.
Thanks everyone for the replies.. I just checked with the Nexa RM and he confirmed that it can be fitted as an accessory at Dealer level.. The cost comes around Rs 7000..
satan's_valet is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2017, 10:41   #8093
BHPian

Booked New S-Cross Zeta yesterday in Nexa blue color . Delivery will be in a couple of days. I don't think I will be able to take any time out for initial report but any questions are welcome.
Old 24th October 2017, 11:44   #8094
BHPian

Is there a way to adjust the angle of the front seat headrest? the way they are right now is causing me neck pain, do not want to remove them completely.

Thanks
Old 25th October 2017, 15:01   #8095
BHPian

My insurance for 1.3 Zeta is due for renewal (Bajan Allianz) and have received a quote of 20K. This is after NCB of around 3K+ but still, the amount is same as last year. (I guess there is a separate thread discussing how the renewal amount always the same no matter what). Want your advise if this the right amount(like you all received) and should I go ahead and pay or change if possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrashantPahwa View Post
Booked New S-Cross Zeta yesterday in Nexa blue color . Delivery will be in a couple of days. I don't think I will be able to take any time out for initial report but any questions are welcome.
Congratulations. How is the demand for the car? As you are taking delivery within 2 days is the demand lackluster?
Old 25th October 2017, 15:07   #8096
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaganpec2002 View Post
Congratulations. How is the demand for the car? As you are taking delivery within 2 days is the demand lackluster?
I explains the SA that I need the car within a week so he arranged it somehow. Demand is there because I have seen multiple deliveries happening in last few days from different dealerships in Gurgaon.
Old 25th October 2017, 16:12   #8097
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My insurance for 1.3 Zeta is due for renewal (Bajan Allianz) and have received a quote of 20K. Want your advise if this the right amount(like you all received) and should I go ahead and pay or change if possible?
Go ahead with the renewal. I got exactly the same quote from dealer. Then I checked with Bajaj Allianz directly and got the same quote. I also thought that, ideally the renewal amount should be lesser as per the logic. But GST has messed up things and hence we are paying higher premium.

Regarding the demand for SCross, I think its good. My BIL has booked Scross 1.3 in Nashik and he has been told a waiting period for 4 months. I cannot believe it. I guess Nashik has only one Nexa dealer, but still 4 months is way too much.

On a second thought, it may also be because Maruti is going slow with production this time, more or less on demand kind.
ajay_satpute is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2017, 11:13   #8098
BHPian

Quote:
My insurance for 1.3 Zeta is due for renewal (Bajan Allianz) and have received a quote of 20K. This is after NCB of around 3K+
Insurance of my Zeta 1.3 is due for renewal on 31st October. I have quote from Oriental Insurance Company which is Rs. 14500 with Nil Depreciation, Return to Invoice add-ons and deduction of 45% NCB; which is same as last year's premium. Maruti Insurance quoted Rs. 19500 for the same. I am planning to go with Maruti as Oriental do not have cashless option. Both the quotes are for an IDV of Rs. 8.6 L.

If you bargain the premium will come down. Oriental initially quoted Rs. 18700 and came down to Rs. 14500. Maruti quoted 22500 and came down to 19900 and then to 19500.
dudevarkey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2017, 12:40   #8099
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudevarkey View Post
Maruti quoted 22500 and came down to 19900 and then to 19500.
Last year dealer called me and offered 10% discount without me even asking.
How or with whom did you negotiate?
Old 27th October 2017, 14:20   #8100
Team-BHP Support

Twice in three months have I been rear ended while (almost stationary) at a traffic signal. The latest one was really bad, where a bunch of drunk people in a Celerio rammed the rear. I was coasting towards a stop at a traffic signal, while they were doing pretty high speeds.

The guys ran away, but with the coolant draining so hope they have had an engine seizure

Anyway, dropped off the car for repairs to Pasco Motors Gurgaon. Like last time, have been given a Dzire VXi as a loaner car. The car is in excellent condition inspite of 47,000 kms on the Odo. The same car was 44,000 kms in August end. The repairs are expected to take a 5 days.

Last edited by Eddy : 27th October 2017 at 15:50.
Eddy is online now   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks