Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2024, 23:18   #1966
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta : Official Review

AFAIK Apollo Alnac 4g isn't an OEM-only tyre, it's easily available here in the DELHI/NCR region don't know about Bangalore, you can try tyresnmore.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta : Official Review-screenshot_20240318_231652_chrome.jpg  

NA-driver is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2024, 07:55   #1967
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimalvittaladas View Post
1. The vehicle felt a bit of lacking confidence in speeds north of 110(only once tried but never exceeded 120 km/hr). The steering was not generating enough confidence at speeds above 110 km/hr.
It could be the tire. Which brand are you using? I felt the same when my second of tires were due for replacement. Once I got the new set, it was pretty stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
I am wondering if this is some serious manufacturing /workmanship issue and should I reach out to ASC to check for warranty claim? Has anyone experience this type of damage and any luck with warranty claim?
I had a similar issue on the Ecosport and they denied warranty since it was a sidewall damage. Yours look like a neat cut so highly doubt it was kerbed or manufacturing defect. Anything sharp where you park?

Have seen this tyre online. Else, you can hot patch it and use it as a spare but check how bad the cut is. But this is not recommended.
Old 19th March 2024, 09:36   #1968
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-driver View Post
AFAIK Apollo Alnac 4g isn't an OEM-only tyre, it's easily available here in the DELHI/NCR region don't know about Bangalore, you can try tyresnmore.
Thanks. Let me checkout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
I had a similar issue on the Ecosport and they denied warranty since it was a sidewall damage. Yours look like a neat cut so highly doubt it was kerbed or manufacturing defect. Anything sharp where you park?
Have seen this tyre online. Else, you can hot patch it and use it as a spare but check how bad the cut is. But this is not recommended.
My apartment parking is well covered and secured and don't remember anything sharp while driving on the fateful day. May be just bad luck I guess. Some tyre shops suggested hot patch but looking at the size of the damage, I don't feel comfortable with that option.
Just out of curiosity, the current spare is one size smaller. Can a regular tyre fit on the existing hub if I were to use this tyre as spare after hot patch ?

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 19th March 2024 at 10:00.
Old 19th March 2024, 10:13   #1969
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, the current spare is one size smaller. Can a regular tyre fit on the existing hub if I were to use this tyre as spare after hot patch ?
Theoretically it should be possible. But it's better to check with the shop. Hot patch is a temporary solution. I did for my Ecosport and it stayed intact but didnt use that tyre. Just kept it as a backup.
Old 19th March 2024, 14:12   #1970
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta Adventure Edition User Review

Quote:
I have driven 500000 kms on Indian roads with my 5 vehicles I owned till date.
That is some insane mile munching there mate!

I’m sorry for going OT , but I couldn’t resist asking this question – if your mileage is so high , why didn’t you opt or the Diesel? There were some really good options like the Swift Diesel , Creta Diesel and even the mighty Thar Diesel.

Even with your latest acquisition , 22k kms in about 6 months is

Also , why didn’t you wait to pick up the FL Creta?
Old 19th March 2024, 15:20   #1971
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Hyundai Creta Adventure Edition User Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
That is some insane mile munching there mate!

I’m sorry for going OT , but I couldn’t resist asking this question – if your mileage is so high , why didn’t you opt or the Diesel? There were some really good options like the Swift Diesel , Creta Diesel and even the mighty Thar Diesel.

Even with your latest acquisition , 22k kms in about 6 months is

Also , why didn’t you wait to pick up the FL Creta?
I have my petrol reimbursement from my employer.

Moreover I sold my Thar in July 2023 and I was not ready to give a gap on my motoring. Family also liked the Creta AE colour and I didn't give it a second thought
vimalvittaladas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2024, 22:28   #1972
BHPian

Please guide
Creta SX(O) IVT 2021 Petrol

1) Autocomplete: After getting a software & navigation update, the on-screen map now shows suggestions when typing first few letters of a location in the search field (e.g. on typing just 'IFF', system suggests 'IFFCO Chowk Gurgaon' with letters after IFF in grey.

My question is: How do we accept these text suggestions? Is there any hotkey like 'enter' or 'tab' or spacebar? If i click on the magnifying glass icon for search, it searches only with the letters i had manually typed. Has anyone figured it out?

2) The air purifier turns on randomly by itself. Sometimes it happens when going over speedbreakers or bumps and sometimes when i keep my hand on the central armrest. I have not been able to reproduce the issue at will and so the Service Center folks are of not much help. Have you experienced the same?
Old 23rd March 2024, 11:10   #1973
BHPian

Hi all

I had my Creta Adventure Edition 2023 IVT with ODO 22500 kms in 6 months. From the date of purchase I am facing issue of android auto disconnection randomly. In recent months, the issue is becoming accute which is so irritating.

Anyone facing the issue? Any remedial measures to advise please.
Old 23rd March 2024, 11:59   #1974
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi all

I had my Creta Adventure Edition 2023 IVT with ODO 22500 kms in 6 months. From the date of purchase I am facing issue of android auto disconnection randomly. In recent months, the issue is becoming accute which is so irritating.

Is it wired AA? Did you try with different cable (preferably OEM) ?
Aviator_guy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2024, 12:13   #1975
BHPian

Quote:
Is it wired AA? Did you try with different cable (preferably OEM) ?
I am using the wire received along with my one plus mobile phone.
Old 23rd March 2024, 12:25   #1976
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am using the wire received along with my one plus mobile phone.
Try with a different cable. I used to have this issue and it got resolved upon changing the cable.
Old 23rd March 2024, 14:26   #1977
Senior - BHPian

For the folks frustrated with wired AA/CP, would like to share my experience with a device called Carlinkit 5.0 wireless adapter based on TBHP reviwes. Have been using it in my Creta SX IVT (2021 make) for about a month or so and very happy with it. Setting it up is super easy and needs a one time paring with mobile. After that it automatically connects to it next time I enter and switch on the car. Also, I can use Google assistant "hey google" for voice commands to play songs, search gmaps or dial a contact.

Would like to add that devices like this are prone to disconnection on the go and I was little apprehensive before the purchase. But this one works flawlessly 95% of the time. I figured that it disconnects at a particular spot near my house whenever I pass thru that location. May be interference with some tower, not sure. But I have read another review in TBHP that someone's wireless AA used to disconnect at a particular location and he figured that there was a mobile tower nearby.

If someone wants to give it a shot, here is the amazon link
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CNPHRL1N?...p_mob_ap_share

Please note that I'm not associated with Amazon or the product and just sharing info for general benefit.
Old 24th March 2024, 08:04   #1978
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am facing issue of android auto disconnection randomly. In recent months, the issue is becoming accute which is so irritating.

Most likely it's an issue with the cable. My wife had the same issue on her Grand i10. She is also using One Plus and I got a new cable from a different brand from Amazon. No problem after that.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2024, 08:25   #1979
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoro11 View Post
Please guide
Creta SX(O) IVT 2021 Petrol

1)
My question is: How do we accept these text suggestions? Is there any hotkey like 'enter' or 'tab' or spacebar? If i click on the magnifying glass icon for search, it searches only with the letters i had manually typed. Has anyone figured it out?
This was one of the first questions I had raised with SA when taking delivery of my Creta last year. Did a check with SA again last week. Same response though - “Unfortunately, no known way in which this suggested result can be selected.”
HarshVShrotriya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2024, 13:28   #1980
BHPian

My Creta 2020 AVN screen is hanging and not moving ahead from the logo. Tried a hard reset but doesn't work. Service centre is saying that the AVN is not covered under existing warranty. That's honestly quite disappointing as it's not a wear and tear damage. It's something wrong with their system. Anyone has any guidance on how to proceed?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks