Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2022, 00:43   #256
BHPian

Re: Review: BMW 330i (G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinit View Post
I have been looking for a second car to complement my X5 340i and was not able to choose between 330i vs 340i for some time but booked 330i today as got a decent discount on 330i and there was none on 340i which made the price difference substantial. Also 330i is in stock too and dealer has promised delivery before 1st. 340i best case delivery was August.
Hey, Would you mind sharing how much discounts you got on the 330i M Sport?

Last edited by Axe77 : 29th March 2022 at 10:29. Reason: Minor formatting
SolidSnake is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2022, 01:52   #257

Quote:
I have been looking for a second car to complement my X5 340i and was not able to choose between 330i vs 340i for some time but booked 330i today as got a decent discount on 330i and there was none on 340i which made the price difference substantial. Also 330i is in stock too and dealer has promised delivery before 1st. 340i best case delivery was August.

Dealer SA also told that Merc, Audi and BMW are increasing prices from April 1st. This will be BMW's third price hike in last one year.

Black and white colors were available so chose black color. Also dealer told that car has factory fitted black grill(instead of chrome) and smoked back lights!!
Congratulations on the purchase! The smoked tail lights and black grille add some real character to an already slick looking car.

Wondering if you got an option of the Cognac interiors on the cars in stock? Dealers here in Mumbai claim the M Sport comes only with Mocha or Beige, while the BMW India Website also mentions Cognac for the M Sport.
Old 29th March 2022, 09:36   #258
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Black and white colors were available so chose black color. Also dealer told that car has factory fitted black grill(instead of chrome) and smoked back lights!!
Congratulations, looks gangsta with the black on black. That is why the current spec sheet mysteriously mentions 'Dark' next to the 330i M Sport.

You'd better plan your detailing though. I'm at my wit's end trying to maintain my Mediterranean Blue.

Last edited by Axe77 : 29th March 2022 at 10:28. Reason: As requested.
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2022, 23:04   #259

Will message you.

Quote:
Hey, Would you mind sharing how much discounts you got on the 330i M Sport?
Only Mocha interiors available currently for 330i. I have cognac for my X5 and ir definitely looks better.

Quote:
Wondering if you got an option of the Cognac interiors on the cars in stock? Dealers here in Mumbai claim the M Sport comes only with Mocha or Beige, while the BMW India Website also mentions Cognac for the M Sport.
Planning for put ppf. PPF has served me well in past.

Quote:
You'd better plan your detailing though. I'm at my wit's end trying to maintain my Mediterranean Blue.
Abhinit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th March 2022, 00:03   #260
BHPian

Quote:
booked 330i today as got a decent discount on 330i Also dealer told that car has factory fitted black grill(instead of chrome) and smoked back lights!!
Congratulations Abhinit, Black on Black on Black

One question from me and a whole load of disclaimers as well! This is the 1st time I am seeing this package. Most likely, I am not as up to date on the BMW packages. Did you have to pay anything extra for this "Dark" package?

Congrats again Abhinit, we woul love to see the car in your photos!
Old 30th March 2022, 09:14   #261

Thanks BeMyWings. Only thing left with this package os to get wheels painted black

I did not pay anything extra for this. This was in stock car and dealer mentioned that they have got three such cars recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyWings View Post
Congratulations Abhinit, Black on Black on Black

One question from me and a whole load of disclaimers as well! This is the 1st time I am seeing this package. Most likely, I am not as up to date on the BMW packages. Did you have to pay anything extra for this "Dark" package?

Congrats again Abhinit, we woul love to see the car in your photos!
Old 5th April 2022, 12:55   #262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
I've seriously been considering the 330i M-sport, but the only thing I am concerned about is the ground clearance. I absolutely hate it if my car scrapes, and having experienced this in the OG Jazz, I am not really keen to go through that again. That was the only reason I checked out GLA and almost finalized it. But the 330i is tugging at the heartstrings and I am so torn between the 2.

What's the real world experience of folks? I live in Bangalore with it's unpredictable humps, random dug up road, miscellaneous dirt roads in the middle of the city.
I've been driving the 3-Series Gran Limousine Review for 40 days now (1.2k kms) and have not even come close to scraping. With GLA - NVH and rear seat comfort were the issues we couldn't get over (for some the petrol engine doesn't give enough fun but it was ok for me). Otherwise, it is a cool package with the drop-dead interiors and connected features (that BMW completely misses out on).

Last edited by Aditya : 5th April 2022 at 16:25. Reason: GL - Gran Limousine
Impulsivemedusa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2022, 10:24   #263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsivemedusa View Post
I've been driving the 3-Series Gran Limousine Review for 40 days now (1.2k kms) and have not even come close to scraping. With GLA - NVH and rear seat comfort were the issues we couldn't get over (for some the petrol engine doesn't give enough fun but it was ok for me). Otherwise, it is a cool package with the drop-dead interiors and connected features (that BMW completely misses out on).
Thanks a lot ! I got similar feedback from multiple folks and happily went ahead and booked a black 330i . Getting my car delivered this weekend, and super excited about it !

Quote:

Dealer SA also told that Merc, Audi and BMW are increasing prices from April 1st. This will be BMW's third price hike in last one year.

Attachment 2289213

Attachment 2289214
woah this looks totally smashing ! The black one I booked had the black grill, but didn't have the smoked taillights. I actually asked them to replace the black grill with chrome one. Didn't want an all black look and just the grill being black wasn't looking that great.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th April 2022 at 05:19. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Old 6th April 2022, 11:29   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
woah this looks totally smashing ! The black one I booked had the black grill, but didn't have the smoked taillights. I actually asked them to replace the black grill with chrome one. Didn't want an all black look and just the grill being black wasn't looking that great.
Sharing photos of my car with a 330 Li which had also come for ppf installation at same time for better comparison. I personally liked the black
Attached Thumbnails
Review: BMW 330i (G20)-img_1282.jpg  

Review: BMW 330i (G20)-img_1283.jpg  

Review: BMW 330i (G20)-img_1276.jpg  

Review: BMW 330i (G20)-d0edfaa173a64a3c8a334f303259f89d.jpg  

Review: BMW 330i (G20)-357378c9911045219e7efd17673a8dfe.jpg  

Abhinit is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th April 2022, 20:09   #265
BHPian

Abhinit, I tried to PM, but can't. Would you be ok with explaining which PPF you selected, how much did it cost, what is the life expectancy, etc..

I love the black edition you've got. I'm trying to forecast maintenance (strictly in terms of color) hence my questions.

Thank you
Rahul

Last edited by BeMyWings : 9th April 2022 at 20:10. Reason: Grammatical, tenses, etc..boring stuff!
Old 13th April 2022, 12:54   #266
BHPian

That all black thing is the winner hands down. What a stunner!!!! Congrats on your new Beemer. You mentioned about choosing 330i over 340i, so by 340i you meant the M340I? I have no idea about when & where it is available. Last I heard was that BMW brings it in limited numbers hence we have to wait for another lot to come. So is this available readily or a recent lot has come? Any idea?
Old 13th April 2022, 13:11   #267
BHPian

What a beautiful machine that looks right there! I'd say an amazing luck to get the all black version, it just enhanced the overall aesthetics of the car by x10 and it looks amazing imho.

Many many congratulations on your purchase and wish you happy miles ahead!
Old 14th April 2022, 00:03   #268

I had booked the 330i Sport in March in Mumbai, this year. The dealer gave no concrete delivery commitment, merely stating that I should get it in July.
Today I called up the dealership, and they said that production will start mid May, and that I should get my car end May or early June 😊
That’s a relief! Counting the days.
Old 15th April 2022, 16:55   #269
BHPian

Hey Bhpians,

I am on the verge of finalising a 330i Msport which is 2 years old and in warranty, checked it out today it is very clean with ODO at 29K Kms.

I was quoted 41L inclusive of everything.

Please suggest if the offer is reasonable or should I haggle for more discounts and is there anything to keep in mind.

Do note it has complete service history and BMW check up done.

Regards.
Old 15th April 2022, 18:08   #270
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead777 View Post
I was quoted 41L inclusive of everything.
Cannot speak for DEL, but in BLR the OTR then would have been ~57L after discount. Maybe you can back-calculate from the DEL OTR, and then take a call.

I'd think if the reason for sale is genuine + full service history + ability to buy BRI, it's a reasonable deal. At least in BLR, even seeing a pre-owned G20 330i is rare!
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks