Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2023, 07:13   #9256
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Wait times are fairly subjective. Everything depends on the dealership. If you have the funds ready and show willingness to pay upfront, in almost all cases, the dealership can deliver readily; going by the reports across all major cities.
Exactly, wait times are subjective. I had to wait for 9 months for delivery of my mid night black diesel at ax7l. My friend booked a white AX7L AWD two months back and is getting it delivered within this week. He is getting it because some other person who was allocated the vehicle was not able to arrange for funds and my friend had funds ready immediately. Try to build close connect with dealer folks and keep them pressing for delivery. Give them confidence that you will be able to arrange funds within a week's time and dealer will accommodate.
SamDiablo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2023, 07:54   #9257

A query about the air purifier in Xuv 7OO. Has anyone tried to guage the efficacy of the air purifier in the car. I couldn’t get my hands on details like what type of filter is used in the Xuv’s air purifier, does it require a change of filter or any other parts routinely. Is it effective in heavily polluted areas like Delhi? In case someone has details on the above issues, would request for guidance on the same. Thanks
Old 7th November 2023, 10:37   #9258
BHPian

Quote:
Just received an update for the “With You Hamesha” app. It has been revamped and rebranded as “Mahindra For You” now. Slick UI.
Where do we see owner's manual in the new app?
Old 7th November 2023, 10:54   #9259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDiablo View Post
Exactly, wait times are subjective. I had to wait for 9 months for delivery of my mid night black diesel at ax7l. My friend booked a white AX7L AWD two months back and is getting it delivered within this week. He is getting it because some other person who was allocated the vehicle was not able to arrange for funds and my friend had funds ready immediately. Try to build close connect with dealer folks and keep them pressing for delivery. Give them confidence that you will be able to arrange funds within a week's time and dealer will accommodate.
Very True. If you have some contact with the dealer, you may be able to procure it sooner than later.

In my case, the dealer being a friend of mine, told me to book once the vehicle, AWD version was dispatched from the factory. So in total 7 days was transit time before PDI. Heck the waiting time due to the obnoxious registration process by Kerala RTO was more, about 8 days. So I got the delivery of Midnight Black on the 15th day of booking.

Just one query, seeing more Midnight black here in Kerala, is Mahindra prioritizing on this colour more? My colour choice was silver, it was not available in short notice, but family likes midnight black more.

Last edited by Vasuki : 7th November 2023 at 10:57.
Vasuki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2023, 11:04   #9260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfours View Post
A query about the air purifier in Xuv 7OO. Has anyone tried to guage the efficacy of the air purifier in the car. I couldn’t get my hands on details like what type of filter is used in the Xuv’s air purifier, does it require a change of filter or any other parts routinely. Is it effective in heavily polluted areas like Delhi?
They have used what they claim to be a "Smart Filter Technology"; but I highly doubt it's efficacy. This seems to be a purely a gimmick across brands, imho.

Quote:
It is available on the home page itself, under the "Also Explore" tab, next to Cost Calculator and Fuel Log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Just one query, seeing more Midnight black here in Kerala, is Mahindra prioritizing on this colour more?
Not just Kerala, but Midnight Black and Everest White are in close competition across the country from what I've seen on the roads. Maybe a little birdie who's privy to inside info can help us with the dispatch figures of the respective colours.
IamNikhil is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th November 2023, 11:31   #9261
BHPian

Quote:
It's located in the also explore section.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-whatsapp-image-20231107-11.29.27.jpeg  

sunilsoft is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2023, 11:57   #9262

With the updated app (Mahindra for you M4U), I am seeing 2 XUV700 in my account, one that I booked (invoiced) and one that got delivered(owned), under 'My Vehicle' submenu of 'Menu' hamburger . Is this normal?

btw, just found we can't take screenshots from new app

Overall impression is the front UI has improved a lot with this version but the inner menus still use old format (service booking, for eg)

Also, I have been trying to integrate Watch6 with Adrenox, but can't use the Adrenox Connect app on watch unless the 7OO has been started. It just goes on 'Fetching vehicle details' and returns
'Welcome to our Adrenox Connect app!
You are missing the required phone app'
eventhough the Adrenox app is running on my phone.
Has anyone faced such a situation?
Old 7th November 2023, 11:59   #9263
BHPian

Quote:
It is available on the home page itself, under the "Also Explore" tab, next to Cost
Thanks Nikhil. It was not visible on my app as the default vehicle selected was an open booking. Changed to owned vehicle and not I can see. Thanks again.
Old 7th November 2023, 14:14   #9264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillainp View Post
What is the average wait time for the AX7L AT AWD variant?
Since you are on the lookout for an AWD variant you might need to wait for 1 or 2 month. Other variants specially AX5 and AX7/AX7 L are available fairly quick if you have finances arranged.

I was offered 2-3 XUV within a day of booking and I was also able to get the variant-colour combination that I wanted within 2 days of booking.

For ScorpioN Z6, Z8 and Z8L were readily available as well granted you are flexible with colour choices and transmission.
Old 7th November 2023, 20:11   #9265

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdiesel View Post
To the proud owners of XUV 700:

Can you pls share which insurance you went with & if you recommend your insurer for new XUV buyers?

Any specific coverage on features like automatic powertrain, AWD, etc.,?

Any experience in bumper to bumper coverage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jampot View Post
I went with Acko.
I had the exact same experience as @jampot here. I went with Acko. Their bumper-to-bumper plan with an IDV of 23.5 ended up costing me 55.7k with all the bells and whistles of every single add-on provided (Zero Dep, Engine Protect, Return to Invoice Cover, PA Cover, Consumables). The best offer the dealer could give me was around 74k. I didn't even check with any other provided as my other car was covered with Acko and I had a pleasant experience with them earlier this year. I had to replace 2 doors and paid only 6k out of pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haystack_needle View Post
Also, I have been trying to integrate Watch6 with Adrenox, but can't use the Adrenox Connect app on watch unless the 7OO has been started. It just goes on 'Fetching vehicle details' and returns
'Welcome to our Adrenox Connect app!
You are missing the required phone app'
eventhough the Adrenox app is running on my phone.
Has anyone faced such a situation?
I have a Watch 6 and the app has never worked on my watch. It perpetually shows the message 'You are missing the required phone app.' To think of it I never tried it while the car is on. I will try it out the next time I get a chance.
Old 7th November 2023, 20:31   #9266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjan.mulye View Post
I used the Starmate Magnetic Sunshades.
I contacted them on WhatApp and they offered sets of 6 or 7 pieces (the 7th is meant for the rear glass). Is it advisable to have sunshade for the rear as well? Does it affect night time visibility?

Last edited by jampot : 7th November 2023 at 20:34.
Old 7th November 2023, 20:53   #9267
BHPian

Quote:
I contacted them on WhatApp and they offered sets of 6 or 7 pieces (the 7th is meant for the rear glass). Is it advisable to have sunshade for the rear as well? Does it affect night time visibility?
I have been using 7 set peices for two weeks now. Rear glass piece slightly reduces visibility at night but not that will hamper your drivability. In fact In one way it helps in reducing the high beam from vehicles behind. In my case I'm not using the peices for 1st row as I didn't felt comfortable driving with those installed.
Old 8th November 2023, 00:08   #9268
BHPian

I downloaded the owners' manual from the updated Mahindra For You app, I noticed this in page 32:

Mahindra XUV700 Review-xuvventilatedseats.png

Is it available already or an anticipated feature documented by mistake?
jampot is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th November 2023, 06:33   #9269
BHPian

Quote:
I downloaded the owners' manual from the updated Mahindra For You app, I noticed this in page 32:

Attachment 2528072

Is it available already or an anticipated feature documented by mistake?
Sign of things to come
Old 8th November 2023, 07:53   #9270
BHPian

Quote:
Just received an update for the “With You Hamesha” app. It has been revamped and rebranded as “Mahindra For You” now. Slick UI.
Wait! What happened to the Fuel Log?? Do you see it in your refreshed app? I don't see it anymore

EDIT: Mystery solved! There are 2 cars attached to my profile - one, which shows the progress of my booking and the other, which shows the actual vehicle delivered along with registration no. By default, the app opened with the former vehicle set as my default choice. Upon changing the car in "My Vehicles" section to the one that I own (with regn. no.), I am now able to see the Fuel Log

Last edited by libranof1987 : 8th November 2023 at 10:04. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts. Kindly use the Edit feature to update your posts within the 30min window.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks