Team-BHP > Road Safety

Old 16th February 2020, 13:32   #406

Default Re: Road Rage - Understanding, Avoidance and De-escalating Situation

This is my take on road rage, been at the wheels for more than 20 years and see several instances of instigation due to others arrogance, I personally feel it’s wiser to stay safe and avoid any sort of altercation, we can’t even imagine how people retaliate. if situation turning physical, seek help or quickly drive to nearest police post or police station, same is the view from our member.

My personal view

However, if someone hurling abuses on our dear ones at the wheel, no matter what, at-least we should show some retaliation with the intention to prove who’s wrong and also give a sense of secured feel to our soul mate, but certainly not to satisfy our ego nor to prove a point. My wife has done this for me when someone rear ended on us even though there was enough gap and time, when the other party started abusing and point fingers, she is one who got off first to prove it other way.

The above statement is debatable considering safety of our family members on board, once again safety takes precedence against any thing based on the situation, and there is NO two way about it especially with family. Drive safe cheers vino

Most Viewed