Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2013, 10:05   #1291
BHPian

Re: Good accommodation needed near Mulshi lake

I have been to two places. Deshpande Farms, a little before Mulshi. The rooms are ok, though I did not like the overall ambience and food much. It was also crowded with large groups of people coming for only lunch.

I have been to Malhar Machi for food (not stay). Looks good, though I found it very costly.
mayuresh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 11:21   #1292
Senior - BHPian

Lake Verandah is wonderful. It is a home stay and a nice place. I stayed there for 3 days when we had done the Pune-Mahabhaleshwar circuit.
shishir_bn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2013, 11:39   #1293
Senior - BHPian

Try the Sai Holiday resort at Mulshi Lake. Stayed there last January, and was freezing! The rooms are decent and reasonably priced. They serve good home stlye veg and non-veg food. They also have open spaces for playing games.

Down side would be that it could get crowded during peak monsoons with large groups, better to check in advance. Check the link:

http://saiholidayresorts.com/
Maverick5490 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2013, 13:31   #1294
Distinguished - BHPian

re: A thread on Accommodation & Rates

Any homestay recommendations at Coorg within a budget of Rs.2000-Rs.2500 per night exclusive of meals?
Old 10th June 2013, 13:34   #1295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Any homestay recommendations at Coorg within a budget of Rs.2000-Rs.2500 per night exclusive of meals?
Honey Valley Estate is a good place, and should comfortably fit within the aforementioned budget. Its quite popular, and even though I myself have not stayed there, my friends recently did and said it was pretty good.
Link is as below:

http://honeyvalleyindia.in/
arindambasu13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2013, 16:03   #1296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Check for Greenhills,Virajpet (part of Neemrana),Kedakkal Suntikoppa,Coffee Trails,Meriyanda.

Once monsoons begin(which it already has-its pouring in sheets),you should see a drop in tariffs as its going to be next to impossible to go anywhere given the "great" conditions of roads in the Coorg region.

Alternately you could pm Tbhpian "princezahed" who has a homestay in the Coorg region called Coffee Creek-might be within budget.Pictures of the place are here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...welcome-9.html

Last edited by ranjitp1 : 10th June 2013 at 16:08.
ranjitp1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2013, 22:12   #1297
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Kottayam - Stayed at Exon's Comfort Inn, not a fancy place but decent and neat. VFM at the price point. Paid Rs.850 + tax (Rs.1108 all inclusive) for an AC double bed room.They have open parking outside (porch). Location is also good - bang opposite Kodimatha bus stand and next to the SBT's Kodimatha branch (the building also has Exon Auto Electricals). We did not stay overnight but it was still worth it.
Gathered some information from the front desk -. Right now they have 14 rooms in all on ground and first floor and also have plans for construction of upper floors.

Thanks to bhpians @Jacs and @mallumowgli for suggesting this place.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2013, 00:11   #1298
BHPian

Quote:
Check out Palace Estate at this link.
We stayed there in 2009 and quite liked it. Though in terms of size, the rooms and bathrooms were slightly on the smaller side, but the location more than made up for that. Opt for the double room with private balcony, that's the best.
Old 26th June 2013, 13:08   #1299
Senior - BHPian

Grand Estancia,Salem is no longer a part of the GRT group and would operate as a stand alone hotel.
Old 1st July 2013, 13:42   #1300
Senior - BHPian

http://hotelajantapalace.com/ is a good place to stay at Ratlam
Old 2nd July 2013, 22:47   #1301
Senior - BHPian

I am looking for a nights stay around Hosur (preferably on the highway itself) with a budget under 2k. Any recommendations?
Old 2nd July 2013, 22:53   #1302
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
I am looking for a nights stay around Hosur (preferably on the highway itself) with a budget under 2k. Any recommendations?
The best is Hotel Sarovar. Pricing pretty much in the range that you look for. 2/2.5K. There is also TTDC in Hosur.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2013, 11:42   #1303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In addition to Ampere's suggestion,you could also consider staying at any of the zillion places near E-City ,Narayana Hrudyalaya etc as hotels are far better than the one in Hosur and travel hardly takes any time.
Old 3rd July 2013, 12:15   #1304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
The best is Hotel Sarovar. Pricing pretty much in the range that you look for. 2/2.5K. There is also TTDC in Hosur.
Checked with Sarovar. The starting price itself is close to 3k with taxes. As I will be staying only for 6-7 hours, I prefer a cheaper hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
In addition to Ampere's suggestion,you could also consider staying at any of the zillion places near E-City ,Narayana Hrudyalaya etc as hotels are far better than the one in Hosur and travel hardly takes any time.
Any particular recommendation you have near the E-city?
Old 3rd July 2013, 12:23   #1305
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Checked with Sarovar. The starting price itself is close to 3k with taxes. As I will be staying only for 6-7 hours, I prefer a cheaper hotel.

Any particular recommendation you have near the E-city?
Check out E-Inn on hosur road. Its a couple of kms before Narayana hrudayalaya off the main road. You can call them up for for tariff. Being outside bangalore, rates must be below 2K for a two bedroom room

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks