Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2021, 10:57   #511
BHPian

Re: Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipnil View Post
I see the Special Entry Darshan getting full weeks in advance, which wasn't the case earlier. I think this might be due to less number of people being allowed. Currently there are no slots available for July and August quota is yet to be released.

Does anyone know when the August quota is released? Does it follow any day like 1st day of July or something like that?
Quota for July opened (and got fully booked too) on 22nd June. Hope this gives an idea when to expect quota release for August.
srvm is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 10:59   #512
BHPian

Quote:
I see the Special Entry Darshan getting full weeks in advance, which wasn't the case earlier. I think this might be due to less number of people being allowed. Currently there are no slots available for July and August quota is yet to be released.

Does anyone know when the August quota is released? Does it follow any day like 1st day of July or something like that?
Usually it is released first Friday of every month around 10AM, but am not sure how they are doing it during the pandemic.
Old 30th June 2021, 11:54   #513
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Since last year when pandemic started, TTD opens quota only for one month. You can expect to quota to open anywhere between 20th to 31st of the month. Keep checking daily. For august, check daily after 20th.

-Ravi
ravib is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 12:06   #514
BHPian

Quote:

Though the Special Entry Darshan is fully booked, you can book virtual seva which also has Special Entry Darshan
Old 30th June 2021, 12:46   #515
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravib View Post
Keep checking daily. For august, check daily after 20th.

-Ravi
Do you mean for August quota could be release July 20 onwards?
Old 30th June 2021, 14:03   #516
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimath View Post
Though the Special Entry Darshan is fully booked, you can book virtual seva which also has Special Entry Darshan
Yes, that is another way to book darshan ticket, but today is the last date to get a seva for June for which darshan can be availed till Mar 2022.

Quote:
Do you mean for August quota could be release July 20 onwards?
Yes, that's correct.

-Ravi
Old 30th June 2021, 14:21   #517
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravib View Post
Yes, that is another way to book darshan ticket, but today is the last date to get a seva for June for which darshan can be availed till Mar 2022.

Yes, that's correct.

-Ravi
Virtual Seva tickets for July have been released today and Darshan for the same available from 27th to 31st July
srimath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 15:01   #518
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

An another way to get darshan is to go the Sri Vani trust route. You can get the first break darshan.
Old 30th June 2021, 16:22   #519
Senior - BHPian

I also was tracking for July and I didn’t know when they opened

How does the virtual Seva ticket work?

For the donation to the trusts, i see that it’s 10K and you get 1 Darshan in that year. That’s what I understood.
Old 30th June 2021, 16:27   #520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
I also was tracking for July and I didn’t know when they opened

How does the virtual Seva ticket work?

For the donation to the trusts, i see that it’s 10K and you get 1 Darshan in that year. That’s what I understood.
Earlier pre-covid times, we had to attend the seva in-person and once that seva is over, devotees are redirected to the darshan queue in Vaikuntam Q complex.

Now, since only virtual seva, we need to watch the seva online in SVBC TTD channel or in YouTube. For darshan, we have to separately book a slot anytime till Mar 2022 and get the darshan for the online seva completed. Ticket cost is Rs. 500/- per person.

HTH

-Ravi

Last edited by ravib : 30th June 2021 at 16:30.
Old 2nd July 2021, 10:32   #521
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Ravi and Rangy. This hack (I choose to call it that way) worked for me.

What I did was as follows:

1. Logged into the TirupatiBalaji portal
2. I chose ‘Online Seva’ at the top right menu, chose Srivari Seva, Tirumala
3. Chose Kalyanotsavam for tomorrow and booked the virtual one, for 1000 INR, 2 people
4. Once payment went through, the portal asks if you would like to book Darshan and on saying Yes, it showed up available slots for July
5. I picked a date of convenience and that’s it, it worked.

For those who don’t mind an extra INR 200 per person, this is an option to get a special entry Darshan ticket for July.

Last edited by jkrishnakj : 2nd July 2021 at 10:33. Reason: Spelling
jkrishnakj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 12:30   #522
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
Quota for July opened (and got fully booked too) on 22nd June. Hope this gives an idea when to expect quota release for August.
Any idea if it has fixed time when it opens. Looks like it is going the same way as Srivari Seva, hence need to know what time it opens.
Old 4th July 2021, 10:10   #523
BHPian

Quote:
Any idea if it has fixed time when it opens. Looks like it is going the same way as Srivari Seva, hence need to know what time it opens.
Sorry sir. I too missed checking on June 22nd for July month darsan. Your best option is to follow advice given by ravib in post #513. Good luck.
Old 12th July 2021, 09:11   #524
BHPian

Darshan Quota for August 2021 will be released on 20th July 9 AM.

Tickets might get wiped off quickly, within hours. You might need to be ready with all details to get the slot.
temala is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2021, 13:33   #525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by temala View Post
Darshan Quota for August 2021 will be released on 20th July 9 AM.
This time too, all the tickets were booked in first 2 hrs. The website got pretty slow at 9 am. You have to keep clicking on submit again and again to go to next page. Luckily I was able to book ticket.

BTW, does anyone know if the footpath Srivari Mettu is open and the divya darshan tokens are handed out?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks