Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 12:13   #2341
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

Does anyone know any reliable dealer in Bangalore to get ISO Sensation 93? Also what is the price for a 2lb tub? The Reliance store guy quoted me 2.6k before the 10% discount.

I get a 5lb tub in delhi for 4200 - 4400
Old 4th January 2010, 12:30   #2342
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
1) RC - since im a veggie - what do i replace the meat/eggs with in the above diet ?
You need a lot of hardwork as a veggie since vegetables are low on calories when compared to meat/eggs.For ex 1 whole egg would be approx 80 calories but if you have to get 80 cals from veggies you need to eat a lot of it. You can replace meat with Whey,Soy,Paneer and Whole milk(if you are low on bodyfat) otherwise skim milk. if you can add atleast eggs to your diet it would be great.

2) and what supplement do i take to atleast gain 10kgs more ?
Start with a quality whey protein powder and may be BCAA'S, Later you can add creatine.

3) will this weight gain be uniform across the body or it would be specific to the parts one works out more ?
Depends on your workouts, If you train your upper body all the time and lower body once in a while than you are going to have a big upper body with chicken legs

my Gym master suggested some brand of whey for Rs3k which he said lasts for around 2-3 months and can help adding around 5-10kg. Need to know more before i make such investments
i assure you are not going to gain 5-10kg with one tub of whey. To gain 5-10kg of lean muscle it takes much more time and hell lot of food, So dont expect to gain 5kgs in 2-3months with one tub of whey. a 5lb tub(2.27kg) whey would have a max of 80 servings depending on the brand and flavour and hence it depends on your daily intake that how long it would last. I would suggest you Elite Whey, Its not the best protein powder but it is very economical. Since you are a veggie and will be consuming more of Whey this would be lite on your pocket.
Dymatize - Elite Whey Protien 10 lbs..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamtheLeo View Post
@ Red Circle : BTW have started Clen, when we had a discussion abt it. The cycle ends on 3rd Jan. Will let you know the results.
Please let us know in detail like duration of the cycle, dosage, side effects and the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
My wife has done her nutrition certification from the US, she has been very successful at working with folks who are in need of nutrition supplements based on their lifestyle and nutrition gaps- people like s/s professionals, mothers whose kids are not eating, people who are underweight/overweight, working women etc..I think its really essential to get proper advise and guidance and also have only world class quality supplements cause after all its about your body. If you need this free consultation, PM me- this is only for TBHP guys that i can ask her to give free consultation for the first time
Thank you for the initiative
Old 4th January 2010, 15:10   #2343
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ Red Circle : BTW have started Clen, when we had a discussion abt it. The cycle ends on 3rd Jan. Will let you know the results.
Eagerly waiting to read the results.
Old 4th January 2010, 16:08   #2344
BHPian

@ Red Circle & Hiren, Today i took the last one & will post the detailed report tomorrow.
Old 5th January 2010, 14:49   #2345
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ Red Circle & Hiren, Today i took the last one & will post the detailed report tomorrow.
Great! Hope its good :-)

cheers
Old 5th January 2010, 16:00   #2346
BHPian

Well Guys,

Here is the result, a bit of anti climax I would say, I started with 1 pill of 20 mcg went up to 5 pills & stopped at one with a cycle of 30 days. Fortunately / Unfortunately it has been now confirmed that I am one of those rare breed of humans who does not have effects of it.
No weight loss
No effects of tightening
No Cramps
No Unsleepiness
In fact, my trainer was really heart broken as he was unable to digest. There is another guy who has really shown the results.
My trainer could not believe me when I used to say i have no cramps what so ever only mild shivering for first 1-2 hours. Also i can sleep right an hour eating as many as 5 pills so non sleepyness.

BTW they were originals as we got a bottle of 200 pills & i used 100 & other guy used 100 & he gets all the results.

So i stay the same as i Was.

I am not sure how should I react
Old 6th January 2010, 13:08   #2347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well Guys,

Here is the result, a bit of anti climax I would say, I started with 1 pill of 20 mcg went up to 5 pills & stopped at one with a cycle of 30 days. Fortunately / Unfortunately it has been now confirmed that I am one of those rare breed of humans who does not have effects of it.
No weight loss
No effects of tightening
No Cramps
No Unsleepiness
In fact, my trainer was really heart broken as he was unable to digest. There is another guy who has really shown the results.
My trainer could not believe me when I used to say i have no cramps what so ever only mild shivering for first 1-2 hours. Also i can sleep right an hour eating as many as 5 pills so non sleepyness.

BTW they were originals as we got a bottle of 200 pills & i used 100 & other guy used 100 & he gets all the results.

So i stay the same as i Was.

I am not sure how should I react
Aw! Its an anti climax as you mentioned. Too bad the pill did not work on you.
BTW, how regular were you with your workouts? Also how was your diet during the clen cycle?

Anyways the pills as can be seen by your example does not work for everyone. Many months ago I tried LIPO 6 for a month and was very regular with my diet and workout, NIP, nada, zero effect. Except for a slight jitteriness and a mild headache.

Cheers
Old 6th January 2010, 17:36   #2348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Please let us know in detail like duration of the cycle, dosage, side effects and the results.

Thank you for the initiative
thanks RC. will need to start on whey
Old 7th January 2010, 13:03   #2349
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren.mistry View Post
Aw! Its an anti climax as you mentioned. Too bad the pill did not work on you.
BTW, how regular were you with your workouts? Also how was your diet during the clen cycle?

Anyways the pills as can be seen by your example does not work for everyone. Many months ago I tried LIPO 6 for a month and was very regular with my diet and workout, NIP, nada, zero effect. Except for a slight jitteriness and a mild headache.

Cheers

@ Dear Hiren,

I was very very particular about my work out. In fact concentrated more on body parts & reduced a bit of cardio though & never missed even a day during the cycle. 6 days a week. Even diet was very restricted one. Though i did not expected magic but some result atleast. what i got is nothing at all
Old 7th January 2010, 13:30   #2350
Senior - BHPian

Why are you guys resorting to Clen.

Get ECL and be done with it.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:33   #2351
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post

Dear,

that was a prime recommendation from my trainer & as i saw its results on others so wanted to give it a shot. Though that shot failed miserably like all other indegenous rocket experiements.

BTW what is ECL?
Old 7th January 2010, 15:17   #2352
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0uljah View Post

Whats ECL? Or you mean ECA stack?
Old 7th January 2010, 18:20   #2353
BHPian

Strange, I have never heard about ECL stack! It may be ECY or ECA.
Old 7th January 2010, 18:47   #2354
BHPian

Anyone here taken Bio-X's Power Whey 100% Isolate? I am planning on stacking it with Superpump 250, I am almost done with my smallest bottle of superpump 250 and I absolutely love it, its the greatest. I was taking Dymatize and its not too great, then I took Isopure and its great but too expensive, any other suggestions? I am looking to gain lean muscle, I cannot afford to put on weight at all.

I am looking to lose about 10 kilos and and am already building lean muscle, I wanted to start using Creatine Mono, is it advisable for someone losing weight? A fellow member said he was taking Creatine Mono and his face and body bloated up a lot, due to water retention. I will NOT be loading just taking 2-3 gms everyday thats all. Any suggestions advise will be appreciated.

P.S. How about members start putting up their progress pictures??
Old 7th January 2010, 22:01   #2355
BHPian

BIO-X has a great line of proteins. Their proteins are top notch. Instead of pure isolate, you should for for their blend. Whey+Casein has BETTER effects on fat loss when compatred to pure Whey alone!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks