Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 16:50   #2236
BHPian

ECA Stack is the most effective fat loss aid. Period. Hydroxycut is no match for ECA. Nothing can compare to the fat burning power of ECA Stack. (Provided that the product is original, the company name is NUTRASPORT, Violet color bottle, Violet cap).
And yes, Fat burners only act as catalysts, they will replace proper diet and training. However, ECA on it's own, raises BMR, kills appetite and promote fat loss even without exercise provided that you're eating junk food everyday.
Old 13th November 2009, 19:04   #2237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
ECA Stack is the most effective fat loss aid. Period. Hydroxycut is no match for ECA. Nothing can compare to the fat burning power of ECA Stack. (Provided that the product is original, the company name is NUTRASPORT, Violet color bottle, Violet cap).
And yes, Fat burners only act as catalysts, they will replace proper diet and training. However, ECA on it's own, raises BMR, kills appetite and promote fat loss even without exercise provided that you're eating junk food everyday.
Any side effects ? Have you personally used it ? I mean i was thinking of shedding weight again (have increased it )

So should i go for it ?
Old 13th November 2009, 19:29   #2238
BHPian

If you have trouble losing weight owing to metabolic disorder, then definitely go for it. It also gives you crazy energy and endurance. However, realize that it's meant for fit individuals only and you should use it in intervals. You should not have any pre-medical condition especially hypertension. I have personally used it for 2 months but that was more for energy purposes. It delays fatigues and boosts strength to quite an extent.
Old 14th November 2009, 11:24   #2239
BHPian

Ok.Thanks man. Will give it a try
Old 14th November 2009, 13:48   #2240

Called up Ravi Kumar to check for Myofusion, Jacked & Superpump. He didn't had Jacked. Infact it seems Jacked is not available anywhere in Bangalore at all.

When asked for cost of Myofusion / SP 250, he gave a quote of 3700 / 3600 which is almost 1k bucks higher than their normal cost.
These guys are making a big cut with the supps, that's for sure.

godog, where did you get for 2600/- ? In Delhi?

Guys, can you share contacts in BLR which don't quote such ridiculous prices? my tubs are over and I need the fuel back up.

Victor
Old 15th November 2009, 14:14   #2241
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
Thanks for the input 1-testo. I will figure out how much it will cost in Bombay. Do know have any suggestions on how to use it? As in its cycle.

Much appreciated mate.
Old 17th November 2009, 12:11   #2242
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,
Anybody here a regular at Maverick @ MSR campus?

I am planning to join a gym for the first time in my life. Since Maverick is the closest one to both my home and office, i am planning to join there.
My primary goal is to gain weight, hoping to put on some decent weight. (I am 5'6 and weight ~56 kgs)

Any inputs for a gym newbie is highly appreciated!

Or any other good gyms near MSR/IISc/Yeshwanthpur/Malleswaram area?

Last edited by SilentEngine : 17th November 2009 at 12:12.
Old 20th November 2009, 08:57   #2243
BHPian

Myofusion sells for around 2750 here at Mumbai At Vasuki fitness. However i did not get the desired results from Myofusion and plan to move on after my jar is done.
Old 21st November 2009, 12:37   #2244
Distinguished - BHPian

Can someone please recommend some good personal gym trainers in Bandra ?
Their contact numbers + charges would help too. Thanks.
Old 21st November 2009, 17:01   #2245
BHPian

@ Sahil - Do you expect the trainer to come to your private gym? I might be able to help you out.
Old 23rd November 2009, 10:33   #2246
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeff View Post
@ Sahil - Do you expect the trainer to come to your private gym? I might be able to help you out.
I am a member at Otters club, ideally it would be best to get trained there but for that the trainer too has to be a member or else I would be able to sign him in only few times a month.

I don't mind joining another gym nearby within Bandra either for sometime.

Last edited by Sahil : 23rd November 2009 at 10:35.
Old 27th November 2009, 12:09   #2247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap_deal View Post
i gained 7kg in 2 weeks, went from 72 to 79.
sorry i dont measure myself
=============
WARNING: my diet might cause serious health problems in the long run for you. i accept no responsibility for that.

sir can you please advise me from where to buy op nutrition, and its price

thanks
sajid
Old 27th November 2009, 12:21   #2248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Due to an injury about a year back, I had to take a year-long break in weight training. During this course, I've lost quite a lot of weight and size. Have joined the gym recently and plan to regain all what was lost.

Doing circuit at the moment and will shift to single-body part per day after a week.

Hi Gordon

i am 5'11 and 60kgs in weight, i am 25 and very serious to put weight. it has been a month i am hitting the gym...please advise me any good protein supplement, and from where to buy. i live in meerut up

thanks and regards
sajid
Old 27th November 2009, 13:10   #2249
BHPian

i walked in to the gnc store and picked up 5lb myofusion and 3lb gnc protein supplement on my recent US trip.
Has anyone here tried the gnc protein GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Cookies & Cream - GNC PRO PERFORMANCE - GNC - i got it for 36usd
Old 27th November 2009, 13:39   #2250
BHPian

Generally speaking, GNC Pro Performance proteins are horrible. They're predominantly WPC70. As a bigtime retailer, all they focus is on the packaging and not on the quality which is shoddy by today's standards. I have not used their new and fancy series but based on the nutrition facts, it looks to be an average one (75% protein). Myofusion, on the other hand is pretty good choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks