Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2015, 12:56   #2776
Senior - BHPian

Re: Giving away a few books

I will take the novels, thanks [edit only the maclean and the sidney sheldon - both of which I had years back but which seem to have disappeared in my last house move in 2002 .. I'd read them several times by then so .. didnt hunt for one. Now you've reminded me of them, thank you!]

Chetan Bhagat, I won't touch. Coelho, I have somewhere around.

Take your pick of my (rather large) collection - certain authors (PGW etc) barred of course. I'm in Sarjapur.

Last edited by hserus : 18th July 2015 at 12:57.
Old 18th July 2015, 13:58   #2777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
I will take the novels, thanks [edit only the maclean and the sidney sheldon - both of which I had years back but which seem to have disappeared in my last house move in 2002 .. I'd read them several times by then so .. didnt hunt for one. Now you've reminded me of them, thank you!]

Chetan Bhagat, I won't touch. Coelho, I have somewhere around.

Take your pick of my (rather large) collection - certain authors (PGW etc) barred of course. I'm in Sarjapur.
Sure hserus, sent you a PM.
Old 19th July 2015, 20:11   #2778
Team-BHP Support

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have this Jopasu car washing mitt for give-away. Used it once and don't have the courage to use it again. Recommended for folks who can lift a 2 kg wet glove for cleaning the car after dipping it in the washing bucket. Got my Meguiars mitt from my home town so this needs to go.

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-wp_20150719_13_10_41_pro.jpg

As always, buyer pays for shipping via First Flight/DTDC.
Old 19th July 2015, 20:57   #2779
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
I have this Jopasu car washing mitt for give-away. Used it once and don't have the courage to use it again. Recommended for folks who can lift a 2 kg wet glove for cleaning the car after dipping it in the washing bucket. Got my Meguiars mitt from my home town so this needs to go.

Attachment 1393638

As always, buyer pays for shipping via First Flight/DTDC.
Can I please have the wash mitt.please let me know. Thanks
Old 19th July 2015, 20:59   #2780
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Can I please have the wash mitt.please let me know. Thanks
A BHPian sent me a PM just a while back. If he isn't taking it, consider it yours.
Old 20th July 2015, 23:28   #2781
BHPian

Tata Indicom Huawei phone (working, OK condition) for giveaway. Phone details, specs: http://www.sulekha.com/mobiles/tata-...specifications

I have a Beetel ADSL router, ZTE ADSL router, Frontech 8port LAN Hub, and this old camera for giveaway too: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post3615126
Old 25th July 2015, 14:12   #2782
Senior - BHPian

Urgent giveaway:

I have a single ticket in Silver class for Mr. Holmes for today's (25/7) 4:35 PM show at PVR Phoenix Market City, ITPL Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore. I can't go for the show since I have some unexpected guests coming this afternoon. If anyone is interested, please PM me your email address and I'll send you the PDF of the bookmyshow ticket receipt.
Old 5th August 2015, 13:09   #2783
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I have a Maruti 800 fan with motor and cowling lying in my garage. It is for the 1995 model type 800. Can be picked up anytime. Please PM me.

Regards,
SS
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-maruti-800-fan.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-maruti-800-fan-2.jpg  

Old 5th August 2015, 14:07   #2784
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I have two sets of speakers for give away. One is a Made in India "Pioneer" and the other set is a Boston. 5 inch as far as I can see. Also a set of speaker covers for a 6 inch Panasonic speaker.
Pick up only. Please PM me.
They were working when I removed them from my car(s) a while ago so should still be OK.
Cannot vouch for SQ.

Mods,
Apologies for the back to back posts. Please merge if you think necessary.

Regards,
SS
Old 12th August 2015, 09:38   #2785
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Guys,

I have a Maruti 800 fan with motor and cowling lying in my garage. It is for the 1995 model type 800. Can be picked up anytime. Please PM me.

Regards,
SS
Thank you Karl. Received the item in good nick.
Old 12th August 2015, 10:12   #2786
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilangop View Post
Thank you Karl. Received the item in good nick.
That's good to hear. Super fast delivery. I just hope it's fits the 118NE.
All the best.
P.S. That's one immaculate "Vijai" scooter.

Cheers,

K
Old 16th August 2015, 19:05   #2787
BHPian

Hi folks, I have an HP D7268 colour printer to give away. It's an advanced colour printer with individual colour cartridges and was picked specifically for photo printing. I bought this in 2008 or so and since the last year it has had an alignment issue. Haven't taken it to the HP service center but surely doesn't look like a major problem to fix. I am giving it away since I find it tough (expensive) to maintain the cartridges coz even if one colour runs out it stops printing. I don't have the need for photo printing any longer. I am giving this away in as-is condition so any repairs to this will need to be done by whoever picks it up. Also, cartridges have run out of ink.

Attached are a few pictures - printer and the type of cartridge that it takes in. I am at thoraipakkam in Chennai and would prefer local pickup. No shipping pls. Pls whatsapp me at 9790973419 if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1439731602030.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-1439731689299.jpg  

Old 16th August 2015, 20:24   #2788
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Hi folks, I have an HP D7268 colour printer to give away.
Printer blocked for govindraj (cedia2013).
Old 16th August 2015, 22:09   #2789
Senior - BHPian

Seek, how i wish you were in Mangalore/Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Printer blocked for govindraj (cedia2013).
Old 17th August 2015, 00:26   #2790
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma83 View Post
I want to give-away these books (photo attached).
From top-to-bottom:
- Oxford dictionary
- Force 10 from Navarone
- Foreign Body
- Nothing Lasts Forever
- Sultry Days
- 2 States
- Adultery
- Intro to DSP
- Programming the 8051
- OpenGL Bible
- Intro to Digital Logic
- VC++ book
- HTML book
- SPICE book
Are the books still available ?? I need only the novels, not an engineer, so have no need for the rest...... PM or whatsapp to 9886303593

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks