Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2021, 12:20   #601
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Which Mattress To Buy and Points to Consider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine_Roars View Post
Yes. I like their products. I ready have one shisham bed from them. Hope the quality is consistent across the products.

Thanks much. I have ordered the 8 inch one. Keeping figures crossed.

A quick update & a appreciation note for Wakefit. As mentioned above, I had ordered the 8 inch Ortho Mattress & I have nothing but good things to write about the way Wakefit handled the entire process from ordering to delivering to return & refund.

I liked the mattress for the amount I paid however unfortunately it did not help much with my wife's backache and although I felt bad while raising the return request but had no other option as it was not serving its intended purpose. I got a prompt call from the customer service center to understand the reason & the lady on the other side was very understanding & cooperative. She agreed to process the return after listening to my reasons without taking me on a guilt trip even for a second.

Their delivery partner contacted me as per my requested date of return & return request was completed without any issues.

I waited for the refund to hit my bank account which happened yesterday i.e. precisely after 2 days of return which I think was very fast.

I do not have any affiliation nor was I pushed/requested by any one from Wakefit for this review. I just felt it was my responsibility to share this with a larger group as the kind of service they provided is worth appreciating in my books.
Engine_Roars is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 17:25   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkollar View Post
Recently bought a Sunday Mattress Ortho Plus. Loved their service & support, the bed itself was a bit hard for my liking. They had this 100 day trial, I chose to return the mattress in 3 weeks itself. I wanted to try out their Latex mattress, sadly it wasn't available immediately. They processed the refund within 10days.

After that I ordered a Springtek Euro Top Hybrid Latex Pocket Spring mattress (10inch). It ships from UP so took about 10days. Got delivered a week+ back.

It is an amazing mattress. Way better than the earlier Springwel mattress I retired. Has a 2 inch latex top and provides very good support to back and sides. Being overweight, I had given up on sleeping on back, but on this mattress I can sleep for long hours on my back.

Highly recommend to anyone who are OK with spring mattresses.
How's the Springtek Euro Top Hybrid Latex Pocket Spring mattress? It has been a year since you bought it. What is your feedback?
hardshock is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 00:30   #603
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
Just ordered a Latex+Pocket Pring mattress from DuroFlex. Model called Prana. With two neck pro pillows and a mattress protector free, damage to wallet was 41k.

Waiting for stock to reach.

My previous mattress was a coir+foam basic mattress, so i really hope this mattress justifies the monies spent on it

After a year, what do you feel about this mattress?
Old 15th January 2021, 10:25   #604
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
After a year, what do you feel about this mattress?
It's been a year already?! wow!

The mattress is still comfortable but not firm as i would like it to be. Sleep like a log, not much tossing and turning and mornings i awake fresh. So yeah, i guess it's still good.

But i would get the latex+coir next time around Tatva it was called i think.
deathwalkr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2021, 13:33   #605
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyHyd View Post
Recently, after reading reviews about natural latex I was tempted to try it. So, about 15 days ago I bought a 2" latex topper from Morning Owl. Quality of the product is pretty good.
May I know why you went for a topper instead of a new mattress? I see that the topper is almost as expensive as mattresses from some other brands.
Old 15th January 2021, 16:17   #606

I started developing shoulder pain by sleeping on one side for long. So, I deduced that a good quality topper should solve both the problems - hard one to help the back and relatively softer top to help the shoulder.

I didn't have any other problem with the mattress, I still consider it to be the best for the back.
vidyHyd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2021, 02:25   #607
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
It's been a year already?! wow!

But i would get the latex+coir next time around Tatva it was called i think.
I have ordered myself a coir+latex mattress from sunidra. I felt this was more cost effective then duroflex. I had shortlisted tatva but the price was too high for me. When I checked sunidra, I was able to get it for 1/3 rd of the price.

The other point was duroflex for 6 inch while sunidra is a 5 inch one.

https://sunidra.in/products/natural-...mattress-cl200

https://www.duroflexworld.com/products/tatva

Sunidra also comes with a 101 night trial, but shipping charges of Rs1000 has to be paid by the seller.
govigov is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2021, 21:57   #608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardshock View Post
How's the Springtek Euro Top Hybrid Latex Pocket Spring mattress? It has been a year since you bought it. What is your feedback?
It is pretty good. Gives me good support, especially because it has Latex foam on top..

Very comfy to sleep.
Old 18th February 2021, 17:22   #609
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Guys, I have been looking at buying Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress to relieve us of the every morning back aches. Online reviews are a mix of good & bad, if any one from Team-Bhp can share the review, it will be very helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
We bought a Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress in June-2020. So far happy with the comfort and no more early morning back-aches. Still early days, hope it serves us well over the next few years.
Hope this helps
Quote:
Yes. I like their products. I ready have one shisham bed from them. Hope the quality is consistent across the products.
Thanks much. I have ordered the 8 inch one. Keeping figures crossed.

Can you please share your experience with Wakefit mattress with 4-5 months of usage ? I am contemplating their Ortho mattresses considering its reviews. I also had a chance to visit one of their experience centers in Gurgaon and found the mattresses on the softer side (may be I am used to the hard one). Latex one is of course better but I guess ortho ones are made esp. for back and shoulder support.

On the thickness of a mattress, does an 8 inch one offer better robustness against a 6 inch one ? I am less than 80 kgs but have a belief that 8 inch's thickness and firmness may work better in the long run .
Old 18th February 2021, 17:35   #610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankarG View Post
Can you please share your experience with Wakefit mattress with 4-5 months of usage ? I am contemplating their Ortho mattresses considering its reviews. I also had a chance to visit one of their experience centers in Gurgaon and found the mattresses on the softer side (may be I am used to the hard one). Latex one is of course better but I guess ortho ones are made esp. for back and shoulder support.

On the thickness of a mattress, does an 8 inch one offer better robustness against a 6 inch one ? I am less than 80 kgs but have a belief that 8 inch's thickness and firmness may work better in the long run .
I bought 6-inch thick mattress. So far no problems (9 months of usage). Pretty happy with the purchase.
srvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2021, 23:01   #611
BHPian

Finally bought the Wakefit orthopedic memory foam 8inch version. The delivery process was completed in just one day. It was executed professionally and product came sealed in vacume packing. I found the 6 inch one on the slimmer side and hence ordered the 8 inch one in spite of weighing less than 75 kgs.

It's been 3 nights and I am still trying to adjust to the softness of the memory foam. The length is about an inch short of what I asked and upon calling the customer care, they have requested me to wait for about 48-72 hours within which it is expected to expand to its full size. So far I am very satisfied with the purchase and the product.
Old 2nd March 2021, 01:56   #612
Senior - BHPian

It is raining Wakefit here. I also got a 6" wakefit orthopedic mattress a couple of days ago. Will be sleeping on it for the first time tonight. The Peps spring mattress that I was using earlier was not helping my back, which I injured last year, lifting weights. Hopefully the new mattress would aid the recovery.
Old 2nd March 2021, 12:31   #613
BHPian

I went ahead and ordered 3 custom sized Sunidra Coir + Latex mattresses under their February discount scheme( without any actual trial or feel). The Pre-sales was top notch and since I don't have the option of a return, hoping that all turns out well( else my family will wring my neck). I have asked for a delayed delivery as my requirement is only by March end. For 3 Mattresses ( 6 inches), it cost me around 60,000 odd( 5 inch was around 50,000) whereas with Duroflex tatva, it was crossing 1 Lakh.
Old 3rd March 2021, 11:03   #614
BHPian

After some research and advice in this very thread, I purchased a latex foam mattress from Foams India.

It's a Pearl model mattress that is 6" thick. It has been about 5 weeks since the purchase and both my spouse and I have found it very comfortable.

The deal included 2 latex foam pillows. This is my first experience with latex foam pillows and what a revelation it has been! It felt a bit odd the first few days but once I got used to it, I realised that it gives me the right amount of softness and support, whether I'm sleeping on my back or on my side. I had been getting some neck pain by the time I woke up in the mornings and now that I started to use the latex foam pillow, I realise that conventional fibre-filled pillows just don't work for me.

The experience of buying the mattress was only mediocre. The mattress was delivered by Blue Dart and it was dumped unceremoniously at my home. The mattress was inside a plastic cover. Being very flexible, the mattress was just folded and the entire thing was sewn image a plastic fabric cover. No offer to send someone for "installation" was made but, I felt that it was not really required. My wife and I managed to wrestle the mattress on to our bed without too much effort.

For those who are looking to buy a new mattress, I recommend investing in a good quality latex foam mattress. It's extremely comfortable and lasts very long. My previous mattress had a latex foam top and I appreciated the advantages. This time I decided to invest in a full latex foam mattress. There is plenty of information on the internet on the advantages of latex versus other types of mattress. Latex foam is not cheap but the quality and pricing of Foams India clinched the deal for me.
Motard_Blr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2021, 14:26   #615
BHPian

I too am looking for full latex foam mattress with 8 inch thickness and medium soft (should not sink in). Which brands offer a good combination of value and quality? There are so many online brands and it's quite confusing as each claim they are the best with various certificates and sourcing origins.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks