Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2017, 10:51   #1246
BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

Does fastag customer care respond to emails? If so how long does it take?
Was double charged at 2 tolls !!
Old 23rd August 2017, 11:08   #1247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysakh View Post
Does fastag customer care respond to emails? If so how long does it take?
Was double charged at 2 tolls !!
You can file a dispute on this link: https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com/CU...Complaint.aspx
Post investigation, a chargeback would be raised.
Old 23rd August 2017, 11:11   #1248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi View Post
Today, I tried applying online for Fastag on icicibank.com/fastag.

In that I came across some terms in GST Details Column as below-

Please help me select the options inside the Red Box.

I have a valid GST No. in the name of my Father's Proprietory Firm.
Once account is created you have to go to helpdesk section of the account, create a complaint and select the complaint type as account information. Write that you want to update GST, attach the GST certificate to the complaint and submit, i got it done the same way.

Last edited by mjumrani : 23rd August 2017 at 11:12. Reason: Grammar mistake.
Old 24th August 2017, 10:36   #1249
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroamit View Post
Thanks for the update. I have ordered one through PAYTM and lets see how its going to work. While ordering it does not ask for any details for vehicle or person.
I placed my order on Paytm today. Did you receive yours ? Curious to know how fast they process and deliver !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysakh View Post
..Was double charged at 2 tolls !!
Any specific situation you could recall for the double charge ? Something like "too close to the car in front", "reversing at the cue" etc. ?
Old 24th August 2017, 17:16   #1250
BHPian

Today, when I recharged my account, the money went to CUG wallet and there was no change in my TAG account balance. Then I transferred it to my TAG account.
Is that procedure correct or I goofed up? I recharged my account after long gap so forgot the procedure. Hence this query.
Old 24th August 2017, 17:25   #1251
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANPUSH View Post
Is that procedure correct or I goofed up? I recharged my account after long gap so forgot the procedure. Hence this query.
When you recharge, see if the default option is "pay to CUG wallet". If so, change it to "pay to tag account" so that you don't have to do an additional step of transferring to tag account from CUG balance.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 19:31   #1252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
I placed my order on Paytm today. Did you receive yours ? Curious to know how fast they process and deliver !
Today it has been shipped and expected delivery date is 27 August 2017. Same was updated at the time of booking.

Last edited by aeroamit : 24th August 2017 at 19:36.
Old 24th August 2017, 21:13   #1253
Distinguished - BHPian

After juggling between options, I too applied for the Paytm Fastag today through their app. Will I get a confirmation call from the agent or should I put my own efforts?
Old 25th August 2017, 01:33   #1254
Distinguished - BHPian

Super FASTag experience today at Hoskote, Mulbagal and Nangili toll booths between BLR & Tirupati. Worked flawlessly every time and got SMS immediately too.

Noticed that they have multiple handheld scanners now and will probably use them to enable FASTag on all lanes soon.
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2017, 09:38   #1255
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
After juggling between options, I too applied for the Paytm Fastag today through their app. Will I get a confirmation call from the agent or should I put my own efforts?
Ibelieve they call you for confirmation. A colleague mine got it done and it was super simple. It was delivered to his house then a agent called him and asked for some verification. I think they come down and generate an OTP.

Best part is the tag just uses your paytm balance. You don't need to load onto another wallet.
Vid6639 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th August 2017, 11:17   #1256
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
They are not promoting it anywhere, I saw it on my app by chance. May be the rush is less, so we get it faster. If you call, dont be surprised to hear the voice command "press 5 if you are a team-bhp member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
.... I think they come down and generate an OTP.
Best part is the tag just uses your paytm balance. You don't need to load onto another wallet.
That is what made me attracted to it because I use paytm for Uber, utility bills, my neighbourhood chicken stall and many other home delivery services
shajufx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2017, 13:21   #1257
Senior - BHPian

I have sent an email at etc.nodal@ihmcl.com on 23-8-2017 regarding unavailability of Fastag (None of Banks' Fastag is available) at Savaleshwar Toll Plaza.

But I did not receive any reply till date.

Just now checked at Paytm website, it says get Cash back of 7.5% and other Paytm benefits.

ICICI gives Cash back of 10%.

Could someone please advise on which Fastag to go for?

Edit:
We don't use Paytm for any transaction. So does it make any sense to go for this?

Last edited by IndigoXLGrandDi : 25th August 2017 at 13:23. Reason: As above.
Old 25th August 2017, 14:16   #1258
BHPian

I applied for fastag at HDFC two weeks ago but there is no confirmation or reply from the Sahaj e-village who looks after fastag operations. I called the customer helpline but he was asking me about acknowledgement number which I do not have since there is no reply. I raised query at HDFC bank but there is no answer about this problem. I called the person who sent me the form. He is saying there is some problem and you will the tag tomorrow but this tomorrow does not arise. I already deposited the money and I do not know when it will be solved. Does anyone know the solution for getting fastag from HDFC?
Old 25th August 2017, 16:24   #1259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Ibelieve they call you for confirmation. A colleague mine got it done and it was super simple. It was delivered to his house then a agent called him and asked for some verification. I think they come down and generate an OTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
They are not promoting it anywhere, I saw it on my app by chance. May be the rush is less, so we get it faster. If you call, dont be surprised to hear the voice command "press 5 if you are a team-bhp member"

That is what made me attracted to it because I use paytm for Uber, utility bills, my neighbourhood chicken stall and many other home delivery services
Quote:
Folks, In Paytm App there are two sellers, one by a seller called One97 and another by PAYTM itself. Which one did you guys opt for? Do let me know please.

Regards
Sandy.
SaNdY_AR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2017, 16:33   #1260
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNdY_AR View Post
Folks, In Paytm App there are two sellers, one by a seller called One97 and another by PAYTM itself. Which one did you guys opt for? Do let me know please.

Regards
Sandy.
I brought it from One97. I guess both should be the same. But if others have got it from Paytm itself, then I should take a second look. However, its already one day up and no follow up is done. I hope thats because of the festival and nothing else.
audioholic is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks