Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2017, 10:52   #1366
Senior - BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

Saturday i had applied for fast tag on equitas bank and received following message on monday. Anyone who has received the fast tag from equitas bank can please tell me when can i expect the fast tag ? they send through courier or post ?

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-whatsapp-image-20170906-10.40.43.jpeg
Old 6th September 2017, 11:08   #1367
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Finally got a call from them to confirm residential address. They were surprised to hear that no link or communication had been shared with me. Hopefully service will improve!
Guys, does anyone have any customer service contacts for Paytm FASTag team?I bought mine on 25 August and was promised a SMS link as well, but no luck so far.
Old 6th September 2017, 11:15   #1368
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Guys, does anyone have any customer service contacts for Paytm FASTag team?I bought mine on 25 August and was promised a SMS link as well, but no luck so far.
You can call on 1800-102-6480 and give them your order details. Tell them to sort it out on priority.
beingyukeit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 11:28   #1369
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks, Did not realize they have a dedicated FASTag helpline. I've been stupidly been calling their normal and Mall numbers.

They took down an urgent request - let us hope for the best :-)
Old 6th September 2017, 12:03   #1370
BHPian

Quote:
Saturday i had applied for fast tag on equitas bank and received following message on monday. Anyone who has received the fast tag from equitas bank can please tell me when can i expect the fast tag ? they send through courier or post ?
I too had applied for the Fastag via Equitas bank and received similar SMS yesterday itself. logged in to my equitas account online and sure it shows 100 as balance in the tag.

But no update on when i will receive the physical tag though. the SMS said within 5 days so lets hope they are true to their word.
ant_vas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 12:35   #1371
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_vas View Post
I too had applied for the Fastag via Equitas bank and received similar SMS yesterday itself. logged in to my equitas account online and sure it shows 100 as balance in the tag.

But no update on when i will receive the physical tag though. the SMS said within 5 days so lets hope they are true to their word.
I got it via blue dart courier in 3 days.
nagarjun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 12:49   #1372
BHPian

The list of participating banks is increasing.... this is what I saw at the website of Indian Highways Management Co Ltd www.ihmcl.com
Attached Thumbnails
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-ihmcl.jpg  

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-ihmcl-banks.jpg  

naveenmani is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 16:49   #1373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navneet View Post
I ordered Fastag from PayTM on 04 Sep. Got an SMS with the link to upload vehicle details and copy of RC on the morning of 05 Sep. The website played truant initially. On trying to submit the details, was greeted with the response "Request Failed!!! Please try Again!" . Two more BHPians faced the same issue that day. However, by evening, the issue resolved itself and website accepted the uploaded info. Today (06 Sep), the status of the order has changed to "Ready to be shipped; Awaiting courier pickup".

Waiting for the shipping details to be shared
Fastag link got created in Paytm Passbook with a credit balance of Rs 150/- , though the shipment is still awaiting pickup by courier.
Attached Thumbnails
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-fastag1.jpg  

Last edited by Navneet : 6th September 2017 at 16:51.
Old 6th September 2017, 17:30   #1374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulkool View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagarjun View Post
I got it via blue dart courier in 3 days.
I had applied on Friday evening, yet to receive the tag physically.
rakesh_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 22:37   #1375
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahulkool View Post

Attachment 1672936
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
I had applied on Friday evening, yet to receive the tag physically.
Applied on 30th and got it today morning. It was delayed because of continuous bank holidays. Very easy process compared to others. I tried first HDFC and they were not interested in attending single vehicle customers. They were looking for people ordering multiple tags.
rk_sans is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 23:15   #1376
Senior - BHPian

Thanks guys, i too received the tag today evening. I had applied on saturday, delivered in 3 working days. Really commendable looking at the processing time of other banks.
Old 7th September 2017, 11:03   #1377
BHPian

Based on the information provided in this thread and after going through opinions of members who posted here, I had ordered a Fastag on PayTM.

I had placed the order on 30th August night, was asked to load copy of RC on next day. Yesterday got a message that tag is shipped and I am supposed to get it tomorrow.

This was simple straight forward process and didn't need any human intervention unlike HDFC or ICICI where one needs to call someone and provide them copies of documents. So compared with other providers I would certainly recommend buying on PayTM, as later it will be very easy to do a top up and with out any need of having additional login IDs and remembering passwords.

Thanks to everyone who had posted their opinion here on this thread, it was mighty useful.
deepaktpatil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th September 2017, 15:26   #1378
BHPian

Fastag - Doorstep Service

Dear All,

I suppose most people know about Fastag, automatic toll payment systems for National Highways in India. It has been discussed in some team-bhp threads too.

I just got a Fastag through their partner ICICI Bank. The official site is this :
https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-B...tag/index.page

It is impossible to get through to the customer support numbers mentioned here.

Anyways I sent an SMS as mentioned on the page and after many days I got a call and a sales representative came in and took my form with the required documents and a cheque for Rs 500. After about a week he came to my place and stuck the Fastag on my Car.

This Sales representative who came was young sales person in ICICI Bank Fastag. He told me they just get about Rs 50 per fastag that they deliver to customers. He was polite and also told me that if anybody else wants a fastag in Delhi-NCR they could call him directly. He would come to your place, take the form and cheque and in 7-10 days he would come back to deliver and put the Fastag in your Car.

He was a sweet polite guy working hard and I thought I will post his number here. If anybody needs a Fastag you could SMS as mentioned on their website and wait for their call or just simply call this guy and get the Fastag delivered home.

Fastag ICICI bank sales representative - Sandeep 084477291176
You can give him my reference Amit Kalra from Vasant Kunj

Styler (Amit Kalra)

Last edited by Styler : 7th September 2017 at 15:28.
Styler is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2017, 15:48   #1379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbus View Post
The link seems to be a common one, but paytm needs to activate it against a particular order/mobile number.

I have ordered on 31 Aug and as of now status is "Order Received", with delivery timeline as 20 Sep.

Looks like, at this time paytm bit off more than what it could chew
I had ordered on 30th August and got mine just now even though the PayTM app was saying that the deilvery date is 16th September. So expect it in few days or earlier if you are lucky.
deepaktpatil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2017, 18:05   #1380
Distinguished - BHPian

Those in NCR region can try this reference shared by TBHPian Styler

Link

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks