Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2010, 12:42   #301
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by raihan View Post
Muggers in the infamous black pulsar are back as per the TOI story yesterday, again the victim was an out of station guy from Mumbai he lost 3K and his gold ring, when will our cops act? sigh!
I guess this was the Biocon employee, right?
All these people do is keep changing locations, and they keep getting their loot. When the cops from one polce stattion wake up, they shift locaitons.
Old 28th June 2010, 12:55   #302
Senior - BHPian

There are so many victims now ! Why is the Bangalore Police not releasing sketches of the muggers in newspapers, based on the description provided by these victims ?
Old 28th June 2010, 13:01   #303
Senior - BHPian

They should start a drive against Kannada number plate first, its anyway illegal to have a kannada number plate.

You can only have a local language number plate along with an English one, which is mandatory. This is as per CMV act.

Second, they should check with all Bajaj Service stations for black pulsar with Kannada number plate and pay a visit to them.
Old 28th June 2010, 13:13   #304
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
When the cops from one polce stattion wake up, they shift locaitons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooza View Post
Why is the Bangalore Police not releasing sketches of the muggers in newspapers, based on the description provided by these victims ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Second, they should check
And you folks think the Police dont know who they are?
Old 28th June 2010, 13:20   #305
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raihan View Post
Muggers in the infamous black pulsar are back as per the TOI story yesterday, again the victim was an out of station guy from Mumbai he lost 3K and his gold ring, when will our cops act? sigh!
Where did this incident happened? I was hoping that these guys had moved on to some other scam, after seeing that no new incidents were reported recently :(. I'm always on the lookout for the black pulsar whenever i travel on ORR and haven't found them recently.
Old 28th June 2010, 14:36   #306
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
LOL, I am beginning to have the same feeling about this
Old 28th June 2010, 15:24   #307
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooza View Post
LOL, I am beginning to have the same feeling about this
Looks like you guys have cracked the case. We should definitely ask the Police.
Old 28th June 2010, 15:43   #308
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
Looks like you guys have cracked the case. We should definitely ask the Police.
Yes, yes. Coming along? But whom do we go to? Please enlighten us.
Old 28th June 2010, 16:27   #309
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newpunter View Post
Where did this incident happened? I was hoping that these guys had moved on to some other scam, after seeing that no new incidents were reported recently :(. I'm always on the lookout for the black pulsar whenever i travel on ORR and haven't found them recently.
This happened near Electronic City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
It's the only logical conclusion that we can draw after so many incidents.

Quote:
They should start a drive against Kannada number plate first, its anyway illegal to have a kannada number plate.

You can only have a local language number plate along with an English one, which is mandatory. This is as per CMV act.
I've seen many cops having their no. plates in local language only!
Old 28th June 2010, 16:45   #310
BHPian

Guys, sorry for no giving any update on planning or meeting, got really busy and then went out of town. Can we seek help from TOI and other newpapers like Hindu & HT to highlight the matter so that out Govt and the Police system wake up? And I didn't know that keeping number plate in Local language is not legal. I see so many Govt. Vehicles including Ministers and Police vehicles having number plates in Kanada only, who is going to catch them? and if any one can put the Act no under CMV where this is mentioned, I want to catch a cop who is posted near my house and give him a challan(I wish I could do that).
Old 28th June 2010, 20:24   #311
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Second, they should check with all Bajaj Service stations for black pulsar with Kannada number plate and pay a visit to them.
I don't think they would go for authorized service station!! Most probably (or I dare say with 100% guarantee) the black pulsar would be stolen and the number plate changed!!
Old 28th June 2010, 23:21   #312
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
I don't think they would go for authorized service station!! Most probably (or I dare say with 100% guarantee) the black pulsar would be stolen and the number plate changed!!
Even if it isnt stolen, i am dead sure the number would be a fake.
Old 29th June 2010, 09:26   #313
Senior - BHPian

Understand, it may be a fake number, they must be changing it after every incident.
So many incidents . so many victims in the past couple months! Has anyone even been successful taking the numbers (eventhough its fake!!) - we could at least find out if its fake or not right?
Even an incorrect information from the suspect will help trace them for sure.
Old 29th June 2010, 14:45   #314
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Understand, it may be a fake number, they must be changing it after every incident.
So many incidents . so many victims in the past couple months! Has anyone even been successful taking the numbers (eventhough its fake!!) - we could at least find out if its fake or not right?
Even an incorrect information from the suspect will help trace them for sure.
Can anyone confirm how many FIRs have been registered? without FIR police will do nothing, and they will try hard not to take an FIR. I really doubt if most of the victims have even gone to Police station!!!
Old 30th June 2010, 09:29   #315
BHPian

Here is a real time experience

Good morning all, for those who are thinking muggers are gone, they are back. And this time they tried their luck with me!!! Last night I left from my office(E-city) at 12:10am, very late for me, I usually take SH35 to go to Whitefield, but some how I took Hosur road and didn't turn at Jail rd, I went to Silk Board and then took HSR-ring road, I was playing old Kishore songs, I tell you this because there were 3 more cars going along with me but none of them were playing loud music/ or no music(Target is non-Kanada population)though my car is a KA reg vehicle. When I reached the portion where the flyover works starts before tata fiat showroom, I saw 3 bikes started honking and giving me light signals, and the road was empty so there was no need for honking. 2 bikes were bajaj pulser and one was discover dtsi, blue colour. And by the time I crossed Sarjapur jn, they were by my side and started waving hands, till now I was driving at 50kmph, and I thaught I will get some traffic cops at Sarjapur jn, but there were none, I had saved the HSR Layout police station numbers(cell no) started dialing but not reachable, so I decided to run away as there were hardly any vehicle on road and it was 12:40am, I hit almost 90kmph,but these guys did chase me till JP Morgan building, then they stopped. I stopped my car and looked at them and 2 were with caps on and third guy on a discover had long hair. Now I decided to report this to HSR Layout police station today while going to office. Even now while writing this I am trying Inspector Rajesh's cell which is switched off, Sub-Inspector Mirza Ali who is not picking up, and Cheetah Squad not picking up. I really doubt if police will do anything in these cases. Really hopeless

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks