Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2008, 12:49   #136
BHPian

Its been the first day out of the hospital. Yes guys despite all the protection & care I did meet with an accident & broke six rib bones fractured leg ... Bruised palms etc.

I am now confined to bed for next two months. Guy pls pray for me ...I desperately need them as I have never faced so much pain in my life since the rib fracture dont call for plaster as its not workable medically. I also had a lung puncture to let the gas out of the lungs now its removed but the sutures still show up. Yeah my whole face up from neck is swollen ...

Many thx for your wishes in advance ... Wil reappear with my development.

I just wanted to say hi to feel close to the bikers & regain more energy to better up for the times to come.

BTW, how much should i expect for the bike 850+km & minor scratches on left side of OIL tank. Just in case i wanna sell it off. PM if any one wanna show interest.

YEAH the helmet was surely intact on my head during the fall & really saved me from further damage !

Love& Care for you all ! (pl ignore if anything out of scope on this forum)
Old 9th December 2008, 12:51   #137
Senior - BHPian

Johnny, take care and get well soon
Old 9th December 2008, 13:02   #138
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to hear about your accident Johnny. Take care, have proper rest & hope you get well very soon.
Old 9th December 2008, 13:05   #139
Senior - BHPian

Damn thats bad what happen?

Get well soon man.
Old 9th December 2008, 13:10   #140
BHPian

Get well soon Jonny, I have been following your tread, what hapopened all of a sudden? did you have a bad crash? good to know you were wearing a helmet.
Old 9th December 2008, 13:34   #141
BHPian

Hey Johny,

Take care and get well soon.

Vijay
Old 9th December 2008, 13:40   #142
Senior - BHPian

Johnny Boy ! Get well soon wish you a quick recovery. Please be careful while riding!
Old 9th December 2008, 14:05   #143
BHPian

Shocked & Quite sorry to hear about your accident Johnny , Everyone here wishes you a speedy recovery & I am very sure you will get well soon & will be riding the beast soon like nothing has happened.
Old 9th December 2008, 14:30   #144
Senior - BHPian

Get well soon Jonny! Looks like a bad one but glad to see you fit enough to be with us here.

What happened?
Old 9th December 2008, 14:33   #145
Senior - BHPian

Shocking.!
You seemed to be so smitten by this bike and now your thinking about selling it ,thats sad.
The accident must have pretty bad been considering the injuries you have got ,how did it happen ?
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Old 9th December 2008, 14:45   #146
Senior - BHPian

Jonny thats really sad to hear. Get well soon bro. Wish you a speedy and complete recovery.
Old 9th December 2008, 14:48   #147
BHPian

sorry to hear this . i wonder if it is the right time to say i told you so. you havnt ridden a bike for 7 odd years . first thing you do when you start riding again is buy MT01. alot of middle aged men make this mistake especially due to the fact that money is more easily accessable when you're older . i would always suggest that you get a smaller bike ( if your not a good rider / no ego in admitting the same ) practise as much as you can , fall as many times and learn , atleast on a smaller bike you rate of damage is reduced to a great extent and once you have mastered the art of motorcycling on the smaller bikes pick up somethin that you think you can handle . a 600 cc to start with . master that and when you are ready for a litre class bike go with it . i have no idea how powerful an MT01 is but i assume that it will have odles of torque and initial compared to a inline 4 600.

dont get me wrong accidents and sometimes fatal ones do happen even to people who go thru this route of learning and riding and being prepared . but they are much more uncommon than the " i wanna ride a bike and i will buy the biggest bike i can afford . and then i will brag about how fast it is " guys.

i am not talking about you Bravo but others ive seen and met . Hope it is an eye - opener to many who havnt learnt as of yet from others mistakes .

Get well soon. God Bless.

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th December 2008 at 14:41.
Old 9th December 2008, 15:11   #148
BHPian

Dam mate. Take care, really sad to hear this. The pain & frustration is really going to irritate you.
Old 9th December 2008, 15:19   #149
BHPian

take care brother, but how this had happened.. too speeding or too much in Josh
Old 10th December 2008, 12:02   #150
Senior - BHPian

Take care Jonny and wish you a speedy recovery. Dont let an accident dampen your spirit, let it teach you to be more carefull the next time. In my opinioun do not sell off the bike and the let the fear of rideing get to you. cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks