Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Choice of dates for the meet...
Saturday, 17th September 16 72.73%
Sunday, 18th September 6 27.27%
Saturday, 24th September 12 54.55%
Sunday, 25th September 9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2011, 23:35   #181
BHPian

Time: 10.15pm
Just back from a wonderful trip.

Firstly, let me thank Ashish Pallod for organising a very pleasant, & a quite a picturesque day out ! Cheers AP!

My wife and my 2 year old son enjoyed every bit of today.

It was a great pleasure meeting everybody who came from Pune, Mumbai & Bangalore. You guys rock !
Must say we are all a bunch of very enthusiastic T-BHPians, braving the weather and that adventure of a drive (the fog and rains) !

@selfdrive - mate, wish you were with us right from the start of the day. While we trying to hunt you down in the afternoon, the mobile reception at Bamnoli being zero, was a bugger!
Looks like we just missed you at the plateau.

Anyway, I'll write in a more detailed report at a later day. Its been a long day for us, hope it isn't that long for the Mumbai folks. Drive safe guys.

Leaving you all with a few teaser shots taken from my mobile camera. Please excuse the picture quality. More, nicer, detailed pictures are bound to flow; taken by quite a few members carrying DSLRs. Hope this satisfies the curious, for now

More later..
Cheers.

p.s. - AP now you owe me one vada pav..
Attached Images

Last edited by Monaro CV8 : 17th September 2011 at 23:57.
Monaro CV8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 08:36   #182
Senior - BHPian

Re: Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet

Let the pictures do the talking. Monaro, check out the last pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170001.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170012.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170021.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170037.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170040.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170067.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170069.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170072.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170078.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170085.jpg  

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-p9170019.jpg  

F150 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 11:00   #183
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Thanks Monaro and F150 for the pics. After selfdrive's post yesterday, I was afraid that the trip was a washout. But looking at the pics, it does look like you guys had fun. Let the pictures and narration flow!
SDP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 11:24   #184
BHPian

@Silverado

Finally we meet up. Never been on TBHP meet together when we were in same workplace. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to see you. All our old memories were so much freshened up. Throughout the day, it was like old times, riding together, covering each other on highway.
Amazing to discuss things we did. My better half had a good time. Thanks to your wife.

Watching Nano on ghats was amazing. It is defiantly a head-turner. See for yourself...

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-17092011118.jpg

@Monaro,

I was surprised when you identified me with my handle at Mc.D
What was more awesome is the enthu you carried since the time we met, till the end of the day.
Last year, I was the one to reach home first (even though I am from Mumbai) and post the very first pics of TBhp Lineup.
Glad to see the first post coming from you. Amazing...
Now you know that I am just a floor apart, so lets meetup

@F150,

Good to meet you. Nice pics.
I liked; Spider, The approaching boat cutting water, Outburst in cloud above lake.
Amazing.

@ Ashish Bhau,

Good to meet you and see you again. My better half was really looking forward to meet bhabhi and kids. bhau, next after this I am onto completing my previous travelogue. Do watch the videos. You will love those.

@ Gostel,

Nice to see you and though an year might have passed since last years meet, you and your better half's Enthu appeared younger than before
All the best for your Leh Trip (I guess you finally got the flight connections from other thread)

@Pari,

I know you might have really liked the roads (must have missed moon ride on Mahape road) :-)

@Keyur,

Nice meeting you mate.

@F1Fan,

Nice to meet you too. Now that my Nomad is back on roads, I will be visiting Malad often. Will let you know and we can meet up.
Waiting for the Post Kaas meet and yes, this time too a Kaas Cake will be there. Thanks to remember my weird travelogue. Will be completing it by today itself.

@Yogesh

I remembered crossing you at E-way and you were the first whom I caught after my late start from home. It was a whole chasing for me till McD, Katraj to caught Pari and F1Fan with whom I was supposed to make convoy.
What it took for me to catch them all @ McD, Katraj was this(to cover up my one hour delay)...

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-17092011098.jpg

=================================
Rides 9
Participants 20+
Fog Unlimited
Drizzles Plenty
Enthusiam ∞
Total T-BHP Brotherhood

# Here's one of mine with a proof (Mile Stone)

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dscf3237.jpg

Last edited by nomadabhi : 18th September 2011 at 11:36.
nomadabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 11:32   #185
Senior - BHPian

Thanks everyone who came to kaas meet.

@selfdrive, sorry, we could not catch up, may be next time.

@koushic_s, you came from all the way from Banglore,
it was disappointment for all of us as we could not catch up,
i hope, you reached to pune safely.

@gostel, sir, whats hurry to return to satara, we had nice photo-shoot, we all missed you at the last moment.

@monaro, next time, you will get vada-paav from me.

I started alone from 12mati at @7:30,
as in laws visited night before d-day, wife could not come to the kaas.
Reached to Mahendra exe at 9:30 AM sharp,
could not locate anyone,
had breakfast.
Then, everyone started to arrive,
we left the place at @10:45 am,
went directly to Bamnoli.
.you will read rest of the story in someone's post

lastly, me and monaro said good-bye to each other at 7:30 PM,
reached to 12mati at @9:30PM.

you will see good pics in another posts but...
....some unusual pics from my side.

Papa to son,'' oye beta, paani me mat ja varna teri mummy muze datengi''.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-004.jpg

Monaro to me,'' mera photo achha aana chahiye varna mera angutha tere liye kaafi hai.''
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-007.jpg

Gostel sir trying to shoot bald boatman.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-009.jpg

Worried Boatman looks helplessly as F1fan and Parimal sat one side of the boat causing 45 degree tilt.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-011.jpg

Beti," mummy, yanha kitani gandagi hai?''
mummy,'' beti, Bombay se to kum hai?''
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-018.jpg

True picnicker carries everything like table-chairs-glass etc.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-023.jpg

''My name is Aaryman, i am shaktimaan, muze pakdane ke liye do-do bande lagate hai.''
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-033.jpg

Flowers to me,'' mera photo nikaloge?''
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-036.jpg
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-038.jpg

Everyone shoot the car from front, I from rear.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-041.jpg

Maruti alto-'' aaju-baaju me Japanese and American chhori, bichme mai bechara Indian bramhachari''.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-044.jpg

Beta,'' mummy, i want that toy, i want to play camera camera''.[Parimal looks helplessly].
Nomad to me,'' mere belt ka buckle photome aana chahiye, belt and buckle imported hai''.
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-054.jpg

We like Team-bhp more than our cars[ proof-clean Bhp sticker].
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-picture-055.jpg

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 18th September 2011 at 11:50.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 12:27   #186
BHPian

Ashish Bhau, What an amazing start.

Bought the belt for Kaas only. Belt ka photo leke aapne meri trip safal kar di.
Yes, the time I met Silverado and watched his Nano, I told the same thing to my wife.
@Pari, you should not scare a kid like that specially when father has Giant Fortuner. (You will be tied to bonnet and driven)
nomadabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 16:16   #187
BHPian

Hi All,

It was a wonderful and a refreshing meet. Though I have been on T-BHP for quite long now, it was my first T-BHP meet. Wifey and me enjoyed to the fullest. Wifey got to know what exactly T-BHP is. It was passion unleashed for me. All I can say is "WONDERFUL"

All in all, it was lovely meeting all T-BHP'ians.

Here are my version of pics

1. At the Kaas Lake
2. The Spider
3. Rainbow at Kaas Plateau
4. Thats Pari and F1fan, I'm following on my way to Bamnoli
5. Finally the convoy

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc01068.jpg

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc01069.jpg

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc01062.jpg

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc01073.jpg

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc00999.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post
@Silverado

Finally we meet up. Never been on TBHP meet together when we were in same workplace. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to see you. All our old memories were so much freshened up. Throughout the day, it was like old times, riding together, covering each other on highway.
Amazing to discuss things we did. My better half had a good time. Thanks to your wife.
[[ATTACH]Watching Nano on ghats was amazing. It is defiantly a head-turner. See for yourself...

Attachment 610953

@Monaro,

I was surprised when you identified me with my handle at Mc.D
What was more awesome is the enthu you carried since the time we met, till the end of the day.
Last year, I was the one to reach home first (even though I am from Mumbai) and post the very first pics of TBhp Lineup.
Glad to see the first post coming from you. Amazing...
Now you know that I am just a floor apart, so lets meetup

@F150,

Good to meet you. Nice pics.
I liked; Spider, The approaching boat cutting water, Outburst in cloud above lake.
Amazing.

@ Ashish Bhau,

Good to meet you and see you again. My better half was really looking forward to meet bhabhi and kids. bhau, next after this I am onto completing my previous travelogue. Do watch the videos. You will love those.

@ Gostel,

Nice to see you and though an year might have passed since last years meet, you and your better half's Enthu appeared younger than before
All the best for your Leh Trip (I guess you finally got the flight connections from other thread)

@Pari,

I know you might have really liked the roads (must have missed moon ride on Mahape road) :-)

@Keyur,

Nice meeting you mate.

@F1Fan,

Nice to meet you too. Now that my Nomad is back on roads, I will be visiting Malad often. Will let you know and we can meet up.
Waiting for the Post Kaas meet and yes, this time too a Kaas Cake will be there. Thanks to remember my weird travelogue. Will be completing it by today itself.

@Yogesh

I remembered crossing you at E-way and you were the first whom I caught after my late start from home. It was a whole chasing for me till McD, Katraj to caught Pari and F1Fan with whom I was supposed to make convoy.
What it took for me to catch them all @ McD, Katraj was this(to cover up my one hour delay)...

Attachment 610954

Rides 9
Participants 20+
Fog Unlimited
Drizzles Plenty
Enthusiam ∞
Total T-BHP Brotherhood

# Here's one of mine with a proof (Mile Stone)

Attachment 610949
@Abhi : I reached Panvel McD at around 5.35. Couldn't see anyone, thought that I had missed the convoy. Then I moved on and said that I'll catch everyone at Mahendra Executive. After seeing you on the road, I felt good that I haven't missed the convoy. But then you were at such a speed which was difficult to catch up for me and I again thought that I'll miss the convoy .

After reaching the Satara toll Naka at 10:15, I was struggling to find Mahendra Executive. I just googled and found out the number. Called them up and reached there. Seeing all the T-BHP cars there brought a smile on my face since I had not missed the convoy.

A final pic of the convoy before leaving from Kaas plateau
Attached Thumbnails
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc01089.jpg  

yogeshnagpal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 19:59   #188
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
I tried my best to find you guys, but could not. I had a weird trip today, I spotted only one white Punto with LTD sticker (regn KA53) parked at one of the lots.
That was Royal Cruiser from Bangalore! He had taken a different route. Where did you see his car and at what time? (Probably around 4 just before the Kaas plateau - some boating point?)
Old 18th September 2011, 20:33   #189
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys, we had an amazing trip, in fact we are still having an awesome trip. We are now at Lavasa sipping coffee. BTW, we've visited some very nice places near Pune.. Last two days have been some of best days for us in terms of photography.
Really sorry that we couldn't catch you guys up except for monaro(satyen) n f150(anvesh, sorry if I got your id wrong), nice meeting you guys. Ashish site, really feeling nad that we couldn't meet, we were keeping our eyes wide open to find you guys cars but couldn't. We couldn't even meet Karthik, sorry man, hope you've reached home safely..
Hope we would be able to post a report soon once we are back in Bangalore..
kaushik_s is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 20:34   #190
BHPian

Ashish bhau, thanks for once again organizing the Kaas meet. My wife too enjoyed the drive through the clouds from kaas plateau to Bamnoli. The bloom on the plateau was covered with cloud but was really dense. Anyway, people were not allowed to go close to the flower beds and could only watch from a distance. Overall the drive and boat ride were very enjoyable.
Sorry guys, and to myself for missing out the last line-up on the plateau. I mis-understood that we were to do the final assembly at Mahendra's. Anyways, we discovered RajPurohit in Satara City as source for yummy kandi-pedha and kalakand. We had dinner at some Dhaba at Vele and then continued rush towards Mumbai. The Nomad overtook us somewhere after Vele and before Katraj. I frantically flashed my headlights to catch his attention, but Abhi you must have thought there was some rogue driver behind you. Haha.

It was lovely meeting some old faces once again and also some new faces. Hope to meet you guys again in future meets. Lemme check if can upload some pictures.

Ashish in the process of photographing our bald boatman
Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-bamnoliboat1.jpg

F1Fan shows interest in the diesel engine, perhaps he wants to know "kitna deti hai?" Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-bamnoliboat2.jpg

Parimal seems to have caught some great happiness in the boat or perhaps in his camera Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-bamnoliboat3.jpg

A view from the boat as it goes from Bamnoli to Tapola. This picture does not do justice to the actual views out there Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-bamnoliboat4.jpg
gostel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2011, 23:42   #191
BHPian

A teaser before the rest come in!

Kaas and Bamnoli: Sep 2011 Team-BHP Meet-dsc_8406_7_8_tonemapped2.jpg

From Left to Right
parimal, silverado, nomad, scrooze, keyur, ashish, monaro, yogesh, f1fan

Do correct me if I am wrong!

Had a great time (though I skipped the Bamnoli part and hit Thosegar and Chalkewadi instead) and ended up meeting Royalcruiser at most places!
keyur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th September 2011, 00:41   #192
Senior - BHPian

My First T-Bhp Meet was a memorable one!

Kaas lake was a view straight from dreams!
Roads were fantastic and meet was well planned.

@nomadabhi it was your pics from last year due to which i was eagerly awating this meet, and it was fantastic to meet both of you.

The only thing i felt was it ended so soon!
I really enjoyed the Photo shoot and wished we had more time!

I guess next time mumbai guys should come down to Pune stay overnight and we can reach Kaas much earlier!

Ashish Bhau - Thanks for that pic, yes we do love Tbhp and its stickers.

How about a meet without family with overnight stay in tents on Kaas plateau?
Old 19th September 2011, 10:14   #193
Senior - BHPian

Wow!

That was some meet guyz. Superb!

The turnout is great. Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore & 12mati too. @AP ji, I always wanted to meet you since the Sheetal Hotel meet almost a year back. Hoping to meet you in person soon.

Great photos there. @AP, @keyur and others.

@keyur: That teaser pic is one hell of a pic man. True artistry! I am eagerly waiting for more from you.

Looks like the spider caught all shutterbugs in its net. All and all, awesome meet. Hope I can make it to the next one.
Old 19th September 2011, 11:04   #194
BHPian

Hi All,

Saw the team-bhp convoy as they entered the Kaas region, where the forest personnel were stopping cars, sadly our driver suggested we parked there. Saw Ashish Pallods estilo and couple of MH O1 cars. I believe the convoy went to Bamnoli village from there. Parking was an issue.

@Ashish Pallod- Would have been good if I had your no.

@Silverado- How was your experience with the Nano, please share.

There was a Vashi registered Porsche Cayenne turbo behind, did it belong to a Bhpian ?
Old 19th September 2011, 11:21   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
Saw Ashish Pallods estilo and couple of MH O1 cars. I believe the convoy went to Bamnoli village from there. Parking was an issue.
@Ashish Pallod- Would have been good if I had your no.
That was Nomadabhi's estilo, i was in my alto behind estilo.
You should have joined our convoy for further travel to Bamnoli.

How was your experience at Kaas?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks