Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2018, 19:08   #646
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Can I have the part numbers for the Parts Catalogue and Workshop Manual of the Alto 2009 model.
Part No: 99000M24120-313
Name: PARTS CATALOGUE ALTO
Price: Rs. 219

Workshop Manual is showing as out of supply. Please contact your MGP store. I guess they have changed the part number. Do update me if you manage to get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.u View Post
Dear Shashi,

Another query for the same vehicle, 2007 Alto LXi.

This time, I am trying to get the switch assembly for the rear doors fitted as my car only came with this for the front doors. The part number for the switch assembly is 37670M55K00 and I have already procured 2 of these for the rear doors.

However while trying to install the switch, I noticed that the wiring harness for the switch is missing on both the sides at the rear.

The wiring harness' page at oriparts.com (link here) is a bit confusing, would you mind helping me locate the correct wiring harness for this?

Regards,
Anoop
Try in 2000 to 2004 Alto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickLink View Post
Hello Shashi,

Can you please search for the part written below?

Model Name - Maruti Omni
Variant - 5 STR PETROL
Part Required - Carburetor

Thanks in advance
Which year model is this?? Most likely carb has been discontinued for your car. It's not available in MGP for any car. But you can get it from any UCAL dealer.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 1st February 2018, 19:12   #647
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Which year model is this?? Most likely carb has been discontinued for your car. It's not available in MGP for any car. But you can get it from any UCAL dealer.

Regards,
Shashi
This is a 1999 model. Actually my carb was of solex and its butterfly valve was cut so the mechanic adviced me to change the carb altogether.
QuickLink is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st February 2018, 19:18   #648
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 99000M24120-313
Name: PARTS CATALOGUE ALTO
Price: Rs. 219
Thanks

Quote:
Workshop Manual is showing as out of supply. Please contact your MGP store. I guess they have changed the part number.
Do you have the old Part No.?

Quote:
Do update me if you manage to get one.
I will.
Old 1st February 2018, 19:22   #649
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Do you have the old Part No.?
99500M76G01-74E=SERVICE MANUAL ALTO
99500M79G01-74E=SERVICE MANUAL ALTO
99500M70F01-01E=SERVICE MANUAL EURO-3 ALTO

I guess the topmost one is what you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickLink View Post
This is a 1999 model. Actually my carb was of solex and its butterfly valve was cut so the mechanic adviced me to change the carb altogether.
Yes, Solex and Ucal both were OEMs for Omni. I'm not so sure about getting a new Solex, but new Ucal is available in aftermarket.

You should try once in MGP, you never know when you'll get lucky.

Part No: 13200M77150
Name: CARB. ASSY, SOLE
Price: Rs. 5982

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by navin : 3rd February 2018 at 11:51.
Leoshashi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2018, 09:50   #650
Senior - BHPian

Please let me know the part # and cost of left rear wheel bearing of Swift Lxi 2005

Thank you
Old 3rd February 2018, 18:06   #651
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Please let me know the part # and cost of left rear wheel bearing of Swift Lxi 2005

Thank you
Is this query still valid?? I see you have already got them changed.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4349755
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 4th February 2018, 08:19   #652
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Is this query still valid?? I see you have already got them changed.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post4349755
Well I wanted to know the price before tax and billing. Thanks anyhow since I saw the price on the part package.
The post in the thread you posted was put in when I got the approximate bill amount which was including other work.
The part cost was some 5xx/-
Old 4th February 2018, 13:17   #653
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shashi,

Could you please share the part number and cost of a LHS front door window winder assembly (manual winding and not power window) for an Alto 2008 model.

The internal assembly is gone in my car and I noticed today that the glass suddenly collapses to the bottom inside the door. :(

Thanks,
gpa
Old 5th February 2018, 16:56   #654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

How does that look like??

Regards,
Shashi
Haha, my bad Shashi actually the 1997 looks like a 2007, mate. May I have the part numbers for Left front side turn flasher indicator holder and bulb. Rest 2 I was able to source.

Cheers

Last edited by benbsb29 : 6th February 2018 at 04:22. Reason: Corrected typo as per RP.
Old 5th February 2018, 17:14   #655
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
Hi Shashi,

Could you please share the part number and cost of a LHS front door window winder assembly (manual winding and not power window) for an Alto 2008 model.

The internal assembly is gone in my car and I noticed today that the glass suddenly collapses to the bottom inside the door. :(

Thanks,
gpa
Part No: 83440M79G10
Name: REGULATOR ASSY FRT LR ALTO LX
Price: Rs. 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Haha, my bad Shashi actually the 1997 looks like a 2007, mate. May I have the part numbers for Left front side turn flasher indicator holder and bulb. Rest 2 I was able to source.

Cheers
No MGP equivalent for the socket.

Part No: 35118-75H20
Name: SOCKET TURN SIGNAL
Price: Rs. 240

SGP bulb according to parts manual:

Part No: 09471-12202
Name: BULB (12V21W) (AMBER)
Price: Rs. 231

Equivalent MGP amber bulb:

Part No: 09471M12202
Name: BULB (12V21W)
Price: Rs. 125.5

Regards,
Shashi
Old 6th February 2018, 00:34   #656
BHPian

Model Name - Maruti ZEN mpfi 2001
Variant- Vxi
Parts required- HT Cable, engine mounts, chassis member cushions.

I have recently bought a few parts from a MGP store. In one particular packet a new sticker was there, where GST MRP was written (slightly lower than the price on the main sticker). It seems that the final bill was also made taking into consideration the lower price. Has Maruti reduced the price of all parts after GST? Or is this a one off incident?

Notice the new yellow sticker on top

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-mgp.jpg

The Bill

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-mgp-price-lift.jpg
chiranjitp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2018, 02:01   #657
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitp View Post
I have recently bought a few parts from a MGP store. In one particular packet a new sticker was there, where GST MRP was written (slightly lower than the price on the main sticker). It seems that the final bill was also made taking into consideration the lower price. Has Maruti reduced the price of all parts after GST? Or is this a one off incident?

Notice the new yellow sticker on top
This is a recent development. I remember this figure wasn't there when I last told you the price of these O-rings. That's how Maruti does price revisions. Also, only some items see such revisions, and if they have already been distributed, this is how price change is shown.

The first time I saw these stickers was on FB, when some gentleman had got his Baleno's springs replaced under warranty.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-21371313_1584623728242511_8209870425722281371_n.jpg

Regards,
Shashi

PS: When first GST implementation happened, no prices were revised. But the margins of Maruti dealers had reduced. To counter that, Maruti had revised the incentives slab for all the dealers.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 6th February 2018 at 02:03.
Old 6th February 2018, 15:07   #658
BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Shashi
Hello Shashi,

Please can you let me know if an entire body shell of a Maruti Esteem is available & what would be the cost of it..

My Esteem may need a body swap.

Regards,
Saurabh
Old 6th February 2018, 15:46   #659
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh2711 View Post
Hello Shashi,

Please can you let me know if an entire body shell of a Maruti Esteem is available & what would be the cost of it..

My Esteem may need a body swap.

Regards,
Saurabh
No Saurabh. Mostly body shell goes out of supply and production after the model is discontinued. You are 10 years late.

For current gen cars like say the Swift, bodyshell orders are taken for some years before it's stopped. Esteem at the time of its discontinuation was already too old and was immediately discontinued.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 6th February 2018 at 15:50.
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th February 2018, 10:47   #660
BHPian

Hi,

Wanted to know is it possible to procure just the cowl with the blinker for rhs orvm of swift type 3 (2012 to 2017) outgoing model?

what would be the price and the product code of the front and the rear bumper?

Also i would be glad if you could tell me if i can purchase an entire door (left rear one got damaged badly) ? if yes product code and price

Thanks in Advance

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks