Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2018, 08:01   #781
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Firstly, Sorry everyone for such delayed replies. I was travelling and couldn't connect properly to the DMS and the parts catalogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by --gKrish-- View Post
There is a mild oil leak around the distributor and as per the FNG mechanic, both the O rings have to be replaced.
While the DMS and the parts manual both show the part as discontinued, try these O-Rings, which solved the issue on BHPian ChiranjitP's 2001 MPFI Zen. I'd recommend ordering from Boodmo, as you can return the spares in case they don't fit your carb Zen.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post4374753

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsathyap View Post
Can you please give me the part number and the price for a Maruti Alto K10 (new model; 2012 and later) Left Hand Side Rear Tail Lamp Assy?

The one I have is cracked and with the monsoons setting in, I don't want any water to seep inside the reflector housing. Will buy a new one if its practical/pocket friendly. Else, Will resort to some 3M tape.
Part No: 35750M67P00
Name: LAMP UNIT RR COMB LH
Price(MRP): Rs. 1097

It will definitely be cheaper than 3M tapes etc. If you want an even cheaper yet effective solution, try locating a Lumax Distributor in your city. You can get the same TL from him at much lesser price(~30-40% less)

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 19th June 2018, 12:42   #782
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
While ideally you'll probably need to change the whole kit, I've forwarded your query to my trusted SA who I think can help. I'll revert as soon as I receive his message.
Checked with my SA Shashi. Costing me Rs.4500 with immobilizer support. Wait period is 2 weeks.
prithm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2018, 13:41   #783
Senior - BHPian

Baleno (Old) - Gear Synchronizer

Could you help locating this part and the price pls.
Old 24th June 2018, 22:14   #784
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Baleno (Old) - Gear Synchronizer

Could you help locating this part and the price pls.
I read about your post in another "Baleno GB Overhaul thread". Since you are overhauling the GB, its better you have the entire spares list with you. For price, reply here with your query about the part from the pics, and I shall reply immediately. I'll be visiting this thread frequently till your GB gets overhauled.

Hope it helps.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-2.jpg
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th June 2018, 19:02   #785
BHPian

@Leosashi

Do you have the part number for S-cross Service manual and the parts catalogue?
Old 25th June 2018, 21:12   #786
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post

part number for S-cross Service manual and the parts catalogue?
In the meantime Sashi can confirm the same, here is the answer

Part No: 99000-M-24120-954
Name: Part Catalogue S-Cross
Price(MRP): Rs. 220/-

Source Info : The Giveaway thread in tbhp
Keynote is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th June 2018, 21:18   #787
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepg View Post
Do you have the part number for S-cross Service manual and the parts catalogue?
This is the service manual of S-Cross
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170209_115048.jpg
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170209_115027.jpg
Service manual is not available easily, good luck with that. Parts catalogue is available, you should get it within 10 days after placing the order.
Dr.Naren is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 26th June 2018, 09:26   #788
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keynote View Post

Part No: 99000-M-24120-954
Name: Part Catalogue S-Cross
Price(MRP): Rs. 220/-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
This is the service manual of S-Cross
Attachment 1775204
Service manual is not available easily, good luck with that. Parts catalogue is available, you should get it within 10 days after placing the order.
Thank you both! I will try my luck and report back what I get.
Old 28th June 2018, 17:41   #789

Can any one tell me SX-4 2008 zxi "GEAR SHIFT AND SELECT SHAFT ASSEMBLY " price and part no.
Thanks
Old 28th June 2018, 21:04   #790
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMatix View Post
Can any one tell me SX-4 2008 zxi "GEAR SHIFT AND SELECT SHAFT ASSEMBLY " price and part no.
Thanks
There is no such assembly, although child parts are easily available. If you meant only the shaft, then :

Part No: 25571M86J00
Name: SHAFT, GEAR SHIFT & SELECT
Price: Rs. 120

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th June 2018, 21:07   #791
Senior - BHPian

How difficult is it to get Kizashi spares through MGP stores? Are all parts available on order?
Old 28th June 2018, 21:12   #792
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
How difficult is it to get Kizashi spares through MGP stores? Are all parts available on order?
If order is placed, then getting spares of Kizashi, GV and Old Baleno(I mean SGPs) is easier than procuring MGPs.

Only catch is "IF" the order is placed. MGP store people avoid placing such orders as it will be dead stock for them if you refuse. Hence always offer some advance. Or if they know you personally, nothing like it.

In MGPs, people don't get spares due to many reasons like minimum order quantity, discontinued, part numbers updated etc. No such nonsense in SGPs.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th June 2018, 22:19   #793
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
=Leoshashi;4419113I'll be visiting this thread frequently till your GB gets overhauled.
Thanks for your attention. Mechanic has identified some parts (Synchroniser, Bearing and some other small things which I could not recollect). After assessing what needs to be replaced, he said the expense will not very high as what he initially thought, so I had let him purchase the spares.

Last edited by balenoed_ : 28th June 2018 at 22:22.
balenoed_ is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2018, 20:14   #794
Senior - BHPian

Model Name - Maruti Suzuki Swift, 2015
Variant - VXi
Part Required - Engine Oil Filter

I got myself part number 16510 M 65L10 from MGP store in Vadodara. However, I think its too small than what is installed in my car.

Just want to confirm if the part I have purchased can be used or not.
Old 2nd July 2018, 02:56   #795
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
Model Name - Maruti Suzuki Swift, 2015
Variant - VXi
Part Required - Engine Oil Filter

I got myself part number 16510 M 65L10 from MGP store in Vadodara. However, I think its too small than what is installed in my car.

Just want to confirm if the part I have purchased can be used or not.
What you have purchased is meant for Alto K10 and other K10 engines. Let me tell you why most mechanics prefer to use this for K12 engines instead of the recommended filter(16510M68K00).

Have a look at the image: Look how dangerously low the filter is located. One flying pebble and the filter is punctured.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-marutibaleno13.jpg

I noticed this first when I saw my mechanic using this K10's oil filter(which is smaller in height) which is perfect fit for K12s too. So filter will get installed perfectly. But I am not too sure about the filtration rate etc. I mean a filter is designed keeping in mind many aspects. So if you ask if it fits your car ? Yes. If you ask whether its recommended for your engine?? No.

I have told you everything I knew about these two filters. Now the ball is in your court.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 2nd July 2018 at 03:04.
Leoshashi is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks