Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2018, 12:04   #796
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi,

Last time I visited the friendly MGP outlet, I saw a gamut of bottles and fluids with the mgp branding(with threebond) as the OE marked cleaner, rust preventer, degreaser etc?

Has Maruti launched something new in the market?

If yes, would your online catalog have details of the entire range?
Old 5th July 2018, 09:42   #797
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

looking for the price of Baleno RS side skirts.

Pramod
Old 5th July 2018, 10:57   #798
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
What you have purchased is meant for Alto K10 and other K10 engines. Let me tell you why most mechanics prefer to use this for K12 engines instead of the recommended filter(16510M68K00).

I have told you everything I knew about these two filters. Now the ball is in your court.
Thanks a ton Leoshashi !

After your post, I ordered 16510M68K00 from Boodmo, but they delivered 16510M68K10. Thanks for letting me know that its a part quite distant from what the MGP store sold me. Am wondering how can Boodmo deliver a different part number than what was ordered and confirmed over email for order confirmation.
Part number in Bill and order confirmation email are different.

Attaching a few images of what I received from Boodmo. Have raised a ticket with Boodmo for the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20180704_224815.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20180704_224636.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20180705_103925.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-boodmo-order-confirmatoin.png  

Last edited by aaggoswami : 5th July 2018 at 10:59.
aaggoswami is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th July 2018, 20:29   #799
Senior - BHPian

Could you please help me differentiate between MGP spares marked F FLOOR and G FLOOR. The parts seem to be interchangeable among the various models but are priced differently. These air filters, for instance:

The one I am currently using in my 2010 Zen Estilo

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20180705_2011283057x2105.jpg

The one suggested by boodmo.com for the same car (and a few others too)

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20180705_201223928x520.jpg

They have different part numbers too, but I am more interested in the above categorisation.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2018, 09:17   #800
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post

Pramod

Anyone?

Pramod
Old 10th July 2018, 14:45   #801
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello shashi, can you please provide me with the part number and price of left and right driveshafts for 2002 Zen?

Also does the driveshaft come with boots or that is a separate part?
Old 14th July 2018, 20:02   #802
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoj2268 View Post
Hi Shashi,

Last time I visited the friendly MGP outlet, I saw a gamut of bottles and fluids with the mgp branding(with threebond) as the OE marked cleaner, rust preventer, degreaser etc?

Has Maruti launched something new in the market?

If yes, would your online catalog have details of the entire range?
These products are as old as the MGA range is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post

Pramod
Rs. 3100 per piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
Could you please help me differentiate between MGP spares marked F FLOOR and G FLOOR. The parts seem to be interchangeable among the various models but are priced differently.
They have different part numbers too, but I am more interested in the above categorisation.
Something related to spares stocking/vendor location perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Hello shashi, can you please provide me with the part number and price of left and right driveshafts for 2002 Zen?

Also does the driveshaft come with boots or that is a separate part?
Yes the driveshafts come with boots pre installed. This is how they look:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20180528_171938.jpg

2002 means MPFI right?? Because carb Zens were also available at that time. Kindly confirm.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th July 2018, 20:06   #803
Senior - BHPian

Anyone know the dimension of Swift's or New Baleno's cabin/AC air filter?
Anything that comes close to 215x185x30mm?
Old 16th July 2018, 09:55   #804
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
2002 means MPFI right?? Because carb Zens were also available at that time. Kindly confirm.

Regards,
Shashi
Yes Shashi, its MPFI.

The boots have leaked on the gearbox side and does not look like it can be salvaged by putting on new boots! Have to replace the entire driveshaft
Old 16th July 2018, 15:51   #805
BHPian

Dear Shashi,

First of all, thanks for excellent thread, with loads of information!!

Where can I get Major Service Kit for Mikuni Carburettor for my Maruti-800. I believe, Maruti has stopped supplying those kits.
I am suppose to get the carburettor overhauled. Earlier, carburettor was serviced in 2009. At that point in time, MGP Kits were easily available.

Currently, without the kit. Feasibility of getting the same executed is bleak.
Kindly guide.

regards,
Sanjeev

Last edited by sharma_sanjeevi : 16th July 2018 at 15:53.
Old 16th July 2018, 22:21   #806
BHPian

Hi Shashi,
Kindly provide me the part number and price of the following parts for 2004 WagonR F10D:

1. Engine oil filter
2. Spark plugs (NGK and Champion both)

As far as I know, gear oil of 75W90 grade or any other grade for that matter isn't available in small quantity as MGP. What is the best way to get it and which brand should I go for.

If I want to get the brake oil and coolant replaced, how much quantity should I buy from MGP store to carry it to the FNG where I intend to get the car serviced.

Thanks.
Old 17th July 2018, 00:16   #807
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Yes Shashi, its MPFI.

The boots have leaked on the gearbox side and does not look like it can be salvaged by putting on new boots! Have to replace the entire driveshaft
If there is no noise from CV joints, then you may try your luck. The boot kit comes with grease and new boots, and if there is no noise from driveshafts then they can be used.

As per parts manual

Part No: 44101M72F21
Name: SHAFT ASSY.FR.DRIVE RH
Price: Rs. 3625

Part No: 44102M72F21
SHAFT ASSY.FR.DRIVE LH
Price: Rs. 3625

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
Dear Shashi,

First of all, thanks for excellent thread, with loads of information!!

Where can I get Major Service Kit for Mikuni Carburettor for my Maruti-800. I believe, Maruti has stopped supplying those kits.
I am suppose to get the carburettor overhauled. Earlier, carburettor was serviced in 2009. At that point in time, MGP Kits were easily available.

Currently, without the kit. Feasibility of getting the same executed is bleak.
Kindly guide.

regards,
Sanjeev
You may try getting this kit:

Part No: 99000M24120-332
Name: CARBURETTOR SERVICE SET
Price: Rs. 1121.34

Else, every part is available separately. You may purchase as per your need too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Hi Shashi,
Kindly provide me the part number and price of the following parts for 2004 WagonR F10D:

1. Engine oil filter

1. Part No: 16510M68K10
Name: FILTER ASSY OIL
Price: Rs. 82

For spark plug, these two are compatible as per Parts manual:

2. Part No: 09482M00448
Name: SPARK PLUG NGK
Price: Rs. 125

Part No: 09482M00640
Name: SPARK PLUG (BOSCH)
Price: Rs. 125
Quote:
As far as I know, gear oil of 75W90 grade or any other grade for that matter isn't available in small quantity as MGP. What is the best way to get it and which brand should I go for.

If I want to get the brake oil and coolant replaced, how much quantity should I buy from MGP store to carry it to the FNG where I intend to get the car serviced.

Thanks.
I have been dependent on MASS for 75W90 gear oil. Hence won't be able to help you on that. There are couple of expensive oils from Liqui Moly etc on Amazon.

For brake oil, 500ml can should suffice including bleeding. 1L coolant and 2L distilled water.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th July 2018, 15:39   #808

Hi Shashi

I am looking for the trunk handle for my 2010 Ritz Genus VXI (Limited edition).
Searched in boodmo but not able to locate the right part number.

This VXI model do need any key to open trunk from outside and we can open by pressing the handle when doors are unlocked.

thanks, Ranjish
Old 26th July 2018, 17:17   #809
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
Hi Shashi,

1. Engine oil filter

Thanks.
75w90 gear oil is available from Motul for approximately 600/- per liter. I recently got it changed for my Pajero. Its called Motul Techosynthese and is probably semi synthetic. It is quite good nevertheless. It is available on Amazon as well. Motul Motylgear 75W-90 Technosynthese Differential Lubricant (1 L) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M0EP5J7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_muBwBb3B2E1A4

Last edited by Traveler : 26th July 2018 at 17:19.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2018, 23:40   #810
Distinguished - BHPian

@leoshashi.

Possible to provide part numbers for the front struts and lower arms of ritz petrol version.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks