Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2019, 14:27   #931
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
The MGP thread crosses 5Lac views, in less than 2 years. I thank everyone for showering their love and trust on this thread
And why shouldn't it?

You have been a beacon light for hundreds of Maruti owning Bhpians and for thousands of non members too. Just a few minutes ago, I used the info you posted for my query about lower arms to catch my MASS red handed, trying to inflate the parts bill. I saved ₹500, a minor sum: but multiply it with the number of such savings for everyone benefiting from this thread! We are talking of lakhs of rupees in monetary terms; not to speak of the peace of mind and ease of ownership that results from using the correct parts.

In a nutshell, may I say that there have always been holes in terms of parts knowledge. This thread has helped plug these holes - with pegs that are square and round - as and when needed!
dailydriver is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 18th February 2019, 16:32   #932
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Dear Team,

Please help me with the exact part number for below:

Car - Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Lxi (F10 series)
Year - 2007
Rh side ORVM
MGP Price INR 484
Cj3bDog is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2019, 17:44   #933
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj3bDog View Post
Dear Team,

Please help me with the exact part number for below:

Car - Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo Lxi (F10 series)
Year - 2007
Rh side ORVM
MGP Price INR 484
84701M59K00-5PK

This costs Rs. 484. There is another part number, with same compatibility and root part number, but costs Rs. 507, whose part number is
84701M59K01-5PK

Rergards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 19th February 2019, 09:22   #934
BHPian

Guys,
Any idea who are the OEM brake pad/liner suppliers to maruti?
I recently procured MGP rotors and need to replace my brake pads as-well, i see quite a price difference in mgp pads and tvs girling pads, even rane and bosch are way more cheaper.

Would it be advisable to use OEM pads rather then go with MGP if the quality and product is same?I see no harm besides the money being saved.But need to be very sure that its the same stuff that mgp sells in its own packaging.

If anybody has any idea on this please share your inputs.
Old 25th February 2019, 10:18   #935
BHPian

Quote:

I am assuming the lower arms and link rods are fine, do get them checked as well.
Shashi, I took the vehicle to MSM last weekend to get their opinion on the suspension. They have given the below list.

a) Front Struts and Link Rods
b) Steering Box
c) Front Disk and Pads

My biggest concern is about the cost of Steering Box. MSM is quoting 28K

Could you please check the part number and the price?
Old 25th February 2019, 11:47   #936
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post

My biggest concern is about the cost of Steering Box. MSM is quoting 28K

Could you please check the part number and the price?
I can confirm that the price quoted is all right. A close friend's Ritz ZXi had some issue in steering and he was quoted the same price. The whole box comes as a single unit without any child parts.

This is the case with all New Gen Marutis.

The MASS mechanic got some bush changed in my friend's car from Lathe, and that worked till he had a rollover crash in which he got the steering box changed under insurance.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 26th February 2019, 19:41   #937
BHPian

Hi

I banged into a 2011 Dzire taxi today and the taxi's bumper is damaged. The taxi owner is claiming 12000 (9000 for unpainted bumper and 3000 for the painting). What would be the cost of the first version Dzire rear bumper and painting costs for the same? Also, how much would the rear left tail light cost?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old 26th February 2019, 20:17   #938
BHPian

The rear bumper should be around ₹3500,the painting at a fng will be ₹2500.
Please check in the spare parts section for actual prices of parts.
greendream is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2019, 20:19   #939
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
Hi

I banged into a 2011 Dzire taxi today and the taxi's bumper is damaged. The taxi owner is claiming 12000 (9000 for unpainted bumper and 3000 for the painting). What would be the cost of the first version Dzire rear bumper and painting costs for the same? Also, how much would the rear left tail light cost?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Bumper's price would be Rs. 3200(I am deliberately rounding it off to the nearest hundred so as to get a positive estimate). Assuming change of two holders, that's another Rs. 400(200 each). Also note that these parts cost almost half to replace if local parts are used.

Painting charges if done at MASS would be close to Rs. 3000-3500. If locally painted, it can be done within 1000 rupees.

Each side Taillamp in MGP costs Rs. 1500. Again, should cost way lesser if local parts are used.

Assuming you have damaged even the embedded reflectors of the bumpers, assume another 80 rupees for each reflector.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 26th February 2019, 21:53   #940
BHPian

Quote:
Bumper's price would be Rs. 3200(I am deliberately rounding it off to the nearest hundred so as to get a positive estimate). Assuming change of two holders, that's another Rs. 400(200 each). Also note that these parts cost almost half to replace if local parts are used.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks a lot Shashi. Would the price be similar for the first generation Dzire as well?
Old 26th February 2019, 23:05   #941
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
Thanks a lot Shashi. Would the price be similar for the first generation Dzire as well?
I have quoted all prices for 1st gen Dzire only.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th February 2019, 19:14   #942
BHPian

Really appreciate if I could get part no and price for below:

Model Name- Baleno [Oct-2004]
Variant- Vxi
Part Required -
1. AC Compressor
2. Drier (AC)
3. Condenser AC

Are the parts still available? Any pointers towards sourcing would be really helpful.
Old 28th February 2019, 20:43   #943
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophomore View Post
Really appreciate if I could get part no and price for below:

Model Name- Baleno [Oct-2004]
Variant- Vxi
Part Required -
1. AC Compressor
2. Drier (AC)
3. Condenser AC

Are the parts still available? Any pointers towards sourcing would be really helpful.
Part No: 95310-65GC1
Name: CONDENSER COMP
Price: Rs. 18623

Part No: 95200M65DA1
Name: COMPRESSOR ASSY
Price: Rs. 19386

Part No: 95330-77G00
Name: RECEIVER DRYER
Price: Rs. 2719.5

The condenser and RD bottle are SGP while compressor is MGP. I can bet that you can find such parts locally. Just to give you an idea, M800s compressor in MGP costs Rs. 15k, whereas the same thing, Subros Make costs Rs. 8.2k in aftermarket. Most likely Subros aftermarket will have compressors for Baleno. You can save money there.

Link to search for Subros dealers: http://www.subros.com/dealerlocator.html

As far as MGP/SGPs are concerned, all parts are open for sale, hence you have nothing to worry there.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 15:11   #944
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Guys,
Any idea who are the OEM brake pad/liner suppliers to maruti?
Mostly Brakes India aka TVS, or KBX aka Kalyani Brakes and Bosch.

Quote:
If anybody has any idea on this please share your inputs.
From my limited experience, MGP brake pads are the safest bet if you don't want to experiment. They are average I'd say and suffices for day to day usage. Aftermarket stuff, even from their own suppliers are a hit or miss. I have used both crappy and good brake pads from TVS. But yes, chances of finding a better brake pad than MGP at lower prices are high. In aftermarket, you may also find pads with high metallic content which chews through your rotors. So your best bet is to visit the store and carefully examine any pad before purchasing.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 1st March 2019, 20:00   #945
BHPian

Quote:

The condenser and RD bottle are SGP while compressor is MGP. I can bet that you can find such parts locally. Just to give you an idea, M800s compressor in MGP costs Rs. 15k, whereas the same thing, Subros Make costs Rs. 8.2k in aftermarket. Most likely Subros aftermarket will have compressors for Baleno. You can save money there.

Link to search for Subros dealers: http://www.subros.com/dealerlocator.html

As far as MGP/SGPs are concerned, all parts are open for sale, hence you have nothing to worry there.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks Shashi. Subros was a much needed relief.

Meantime it would be great if you could get the part no and price for the below:

Vehicle: Baleno (2004 oct)
Variant: Vxi
Parts: 1. Water pump
2. Gaskets ( IAC & Tappet)
3. Spark plug codes
4. Timing belt
5. Tensioner

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks