Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2020, 22:53   #1276
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSierra View Post
Thanks LeoShashi, We are okay, but the overall condition of people in Hyderabad is very bad due to these floods.
That's sad!

Quote:
My Wagon R has a comprehensive insurance and I never used it till date, I thought I'd get the complete carpet replacement and associated parts at MASS. I called almost all MASS' in Hyderabad (Varun Motors, Sai Service, Saboo RKS, Mitra agencies). Everyone told that they have 100-120 flood affected vehicles and I would only be attended after 2 months.

If I wait like this without attending to the flood water for 2 more months, the floor of the vehicle will get rusted. So I ordered the original carpet at MGP, Minister road, Secunderabad.
Good call. I'll always prefer DIY for this kind of work.

Quote:
Looks like the felt liner of dashboard also should be replaced. It is called silencer dash panel, I was wondering, if I have to remove dashboard to get to the silencer dash panel?
Yes, you'll need to remove dashboard to replace it. Not recommended. You can easily get that dried. Invest in a good hot air gun if you haven't already. Will take time, but its doable.

Quote:
I also found complete floor carpet parts link for my car too.
I mentioned my car as LXI in my previous post, my apologies.

Quote:
Also there are some felt liner kind of cushions (looks like the above dash silencer, like colored multi layered sheet with cotton waste) on wagon-r's floor underneath carpet, may be they are sound dampeners, do they come with original carpet or is it a separate part? Only thing which sounds similar is this part, but the picture provided in the below link doesn't look anywhere close to the one in the car
Yes that comes pasted below the carpet. An example:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Quote:
do you think this is that part or it is something else? Even this part is too expensive, it is 4,500 rs, where as the whole carpet costs about 1400 rs
You don't need this part. See that black thing stuck on your floor? That's this part. Sheet silencer or Melt sheets. You don't need to replace this!

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 23:34   #1277
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
That's sad!

Good call. I'll always prefer DIY for this kind of work.
Yes, I too thought this is the best way to know more about my car, since this car was bought from True Value, I'm not too sure what is inside to my car, I saw some damaged underbody which penetrated a part of sheet metal inside on the floor, I'll get it fixed by my denter (probably it would require very little bit of welding) and will apply anti rust followed by some paint job at that spot, it is a very minute one, but my OCD is asking me to repair it and make it rust proof for future. I'll put it on jack and take a picture from outside tomorrow. I also plan to make a DIY carpet replacement for flood affected vehicle thread after the whole thing is done.

Quote:
Yes, you'll need to remove dashboard to replace it. Not recommended. You can easily get that dried. Invest in a good hot air gun if you haven't already. Will take time, but its doable.
My only problem here is, the AC blower is located a little above this location where flood water had been absorbed into this sound dampening material, so would it suck this stench, even if I use a hot air gun or a leaf blower, do you think this drain water / flood water stench will be removed? I'm replacing the floor carpet for the same reason. Removing a dashboard is a tedious process and I hope this hot air gun method will help, I'll also clean that place with some nice shampoo water or a foam cleaner and will dry it with hot air gun to prevent any stench in future. I literally took out 1 full bucket of flood water from the car using sponge, there's lots more absorbed in the old carpet and sound damping material. There are 4 drain holes (1 on each passenger foot well) but I did not have any idea on how to open them, I'm afraid if I'd put any holes on the floor. I broke my gear knob in the same way while opening center console, usually gear knobs for any cars I worked on are of screw type (Tatas, Toyotas), but this is pull type. I tried to unscrew the gear knob and it broke into pieces. I found the part number on boodmo, I placed an order at my MGP, I'll pick all of them together, hopefully soon.

Quote:

Yes that comes pasted below the carpet.
Thanks a lot, I was very confused about this and was thinking to pay a visit to my MGP store to get some clarification on the same, you saved my time.

Quote:
You don't need this part. See that black thing stuck on your floor? That's this part. Sheet silencer or Melt sheets. You don't need to replace this!
Awesome, you are like god sent, helping me in tough times I did not know which part belongs where and had very huge confusion with those sound dampening materials this sheet silencer. Thanks a lot Shashi for all your help.
WhiteSierra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2020, 14:46   #1278
BHPian

Hi,

Posting on behalf of a friend.

Vehicle: 2006 Zen LXI
Part: 24151M73B21, seal, oil, input shaft

There is a slight difference in the inner diameter between the old and new part (24151M73B21). Photo below(old one on the left and new one on the right):

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-zensealoldnew.jpeg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-zensealpackaging.jpeg

Is the part number correct or does he have the wrong part?

Regards,
Anoop
anoop.u is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2020, 18:46   #1279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.u View Post
Hi,
Part: 24151M73B21, seal, oil, input shaft
Quick update on my previous query, managed to locate the correct part.
Part number below for future reference:

Part: 24151M68K00

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-zensealfinal.jpeg

Regards,
Anoop
anoop.u is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2020, 21:14   #1280
BHPian

Hi TeamBhpians,

Could not find any thread, and this is regarding part only, hence posting it here.
Where is the Zen Estilo's (model which is used to be equipped with ABS) ABS pump located and if any one has an image for reference? I am planning to purchase an used Estilo, and had an assumption that it would be located similar to how it is located for Wagon R and would be visible from top view. But after checking quite many models advertised as VXI w ABS, I could not find the ABS pump in any of the engine bay from the top view. Please help.
arighna.dutta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 14:59   #1281
BHPian

Hi, I need a USB-Aux socket for my Scross. I see two parts on Boodmo for the USB socket.

One is 39105M76M00 for 550rs.
The other is 39105M83P00 for 970Rs.
The Scross is listed under compatible for the costlier one. But few cars like swift, Brezza, Dzire are included in both.

Is it the same part with just a different number and price? Will the cheaper one be compatible Or do I need to buy the costlier one only for Scross?

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-socket_usb-6791748/

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-socket_usb_aux-6769329/

Last edited by car-dent : 24th October 2020 at 15:02.
car-dent is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 17:00   #1282
BHPian

Hi
The radio antenna in my alto(2020) got broken. Is there any possibility to fit the one seen on the Ignis ,baleno etc. If yes, please provide the part number
Kpzonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 19:57   #1283
BANNED

Model Name : Ritz
Variant : Zxi 2009 model
Part requirement : silver strip / lining placed at the boundary of music system and gear box.

I just got the AC coil replaced from a local mechanic. While opening the dashboard he broke the outer silver lining which covers the waterfall design music panel.
del.guy22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 20:12   #1284
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arighna.dutta View Post
Hi TeamBhpians,

Could not find any thread, and this is regarding part only, hence posting it here.
Where is the Zen Estilo's (model which is used to be equipped with ABS) ABS pump located and if any one has an image for reference? I am planning to purchase an used Estilo, and had an assumption that it would be located similar to how it is located for Wagon R and would be visible from top view. But after checking quite many models advertised as VXI w ABS, I could not find the ABS pump in any of the engine bay from the top view. Please help.
Its difficult to search pics of that model. But the abs actuator shouldn't be that difficult to spot if its actually there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-dent View Post
Hi, I need a USB-Aux socket for my Scross. I see two parts on Boodmo for the USB socket.

One is 39105M76M00 for 550rs.
The other is 39105M83P00 for 970Rs.
The Scross is listed under compatible for the costlier one. But few cars like swift, Brezza, Dzire are included in both.

Is it the same part with just a different number and price? Will the cheaper one be compatible Or do I need to buy the costlier one only for Scross?

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-socket_usb-6791748/

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-socket_usb_aux-6769329/
You need to buy 39105M83P00. Look at the connector side of both parts and you will understand why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Hi
The radio antenna in my alto(2020) got broken. Is there any possibility to fit the one seen on the Ignis ,baleno etc. If yes, please provide the part number
No, since it's pillar mounted, there is nothing you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by del.guy22 View Post
Model Name : Ritz
Variant : Zxi 2009 model
Part requirement : silver strip / lining placed at the boundary of music system and gear box.

I just got the AC coil replaced from a local mechanic. While opening the dashboard he broke the outer silver lining which covers the waterfall design music panel.
Yes that panel is very much prone to breaking. Comes in 2 part.

Top part: 73871M51K00-ZCP
Price: Rs. 480

Bottom part(near gear lever): 73872M51K00-ZCP
Price: Rs. 175

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th October 2020, 20:28   #1285
BHPian

I have removed the box on the boot floor of my 2015 Ertiga Zxi+ to get more luggage space.

But now the sheet metal is exposed making it look ugly and difficult to clean. Also a lot of road noise filters in through it

Can I get the part numbers and price of

1. Beige floor carpet from the Ertiga Lxi (I believe it comes as separate pice for the boot floor)

2. Any clips and fasteners used to secure the carpet in the Ertiga Lxi

Last edited by Ramon : 25th October 2020 at 20:31.
Old 26th October 2020, 19:13   #1286
BHPian

Hi,

Not able to procure the wiring harness for Auto IRVM, which was once available as an accessory for my Brezza. It’s reported that the part is now not available as an accessory.

Anyone can help ?
Old 27th October 2020, 18:37   #1287
BHPian

Where do you look up part numbers? Wondering if we can source the part number for the touch screen used in the Indoneasian/Thai version of Etriga.
Old 27th October 2020, 20:03   #1288
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post

1. Beige floor carpet from the Ertiga Lxi (I believe it comes as separate pice for the boot floor)

2. Any clips and fasteners used to secure the carpet in the Ertiga Lxi
Name: CARPET, LUGGAGE FLOOR (BEIGE)
Part Number: 75130M73R00-V6P
MRP: ₹515

Name: CLIP (BEIGE)
Part Number: 09409M07346-V6N
MRP: ₹4.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileline View Post
Hi,

Not able to procure the wiring harness for Auto IRVM, which was once available as an accessory for my Brezza. It’s reported that the part is now not available as an accessory.

Anyone can help ?
Part number is 990J0M82P06-010. If you need help in procuring, let me know. I think some may be available in my city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmadhok View Post
Wondering if we can source the part number for the touch screen used in the Indoneasian/Thai version of Etriga.
There you go: https://www.suzuki.co.id/eparts

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2020, 20:30   #1289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Part number is 990J0M82P06-010. If you need help in procuring, let me know. I think some may be available in my city.
Thanks a ton,

I am amazed by the knowledge you have regarding the part numbers. Yes I would love to have the harness. Would be obliged if you could procure it for me, if available.

Regards
Old 27th October 2020, 20:47   #1290
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileline View Post
Yes I would love to have the harness. Would be obliged if you could procure it for me, if available.

Regards
Sure, let me try.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed