Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2020, 18:48   #1261
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Thank you. I tried to order through boodmo but there is no picture available in it. Do you have any picture ?
Hey sorry for the delayed reply. Pic of 990J0M53MP6-010:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-aa-2.jpg

Will try to get you a pic of the second part soon.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2020, 19:41   #1262
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Thanks again. There is a provision for fog lamps in somewhat rectangular shape. Is it available in MGA??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Hey sorry for the delayed reply. Pic of 990J0M53MP6-010:

Attachment 2066921

Will try to get you a pic of the second part soon.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 13th October 2020, 01:08   #1263
BHPian

Hi,
Need help with Part number for Ignis Rear camera along with wire. Want it to install in Ignis Zeta model.
Old 14th October 2020, 14:29   #1264
BHPian

Model - Alto 2020
Part - Rear wheel well plastic cladding.
There is a small hole provided in the body for wheel well cladding but couldn't find the part number suitable for alto.
Old 15th October 2020, 13:27   #1265
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Apologies for the delayed reply, I was travelling.

Name: FILTER, FUEL
Part Number: 15410M79F01
MRP: ₹320

Please get the PCV system checked on your Dzire, don't think its normal on petrols.

You can go with OEM Lumax, but you will need to swap out the motor from your Old headlamp unit. Link on Boodmo:

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-head...embly-6602026/

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-head...embly-6602027/

They have free shipping on Headlights for some weeks, wait if you can.

Regards,
Shashi
Hey Sorry for the late reply. I went ahead and ordered it from MASS. It costed me 2400 per piece with the motor and its fixed now. The headlights looked amazing and have a much brighter throw than the 12 old year headlights I had.

Thank you for the help.

Also, I read in some other thread about a sump guard being fixed below the Swift, can this be fixed for a 2008 year model Swift diesel too?
Old 15th October 2020, 15:54   #1266
BHPian

Hi LeoShashi, my 2012 Wagon r LXI unfortunately got flooded in Hyderabad due to heavy rainfall yesterday. Luckily the seats, engine everything are good. Only the carpet and mats got flooded. There is drain water in between cloth mat (carpet) and metal floor.

I want to replace complete cloth carpet which also has sound dampener (which looks like colored cotton waste) , my question is, is it available for sale in MGP stores or should I go to the service center only to get it replaced? Also can you please provide cost of the carpet for wagon r 2012 model? I searched Boodmo but couldn't find it at all. Thanks.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1602757136376.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1602757160439.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1602757175413.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1602757188111.jpg
Old 16th October 2020, 13:10   #1267
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikku.dk View Post
Can you provide the part number of cabin filter for S presso? Even on last service, Indus motors service center was not able to fit a cabin filter
Hey, got part number of recommended Filter for S-Presso. Its 95862M62S20.

Quote:
Thanks again. There is a provision for fog lamps in somewhat rectangular shape. Is it available in MGA??
Not in MGA. However there are many DRLs and fog lamp kits available in Aftermarket. Have seen such kits on Amazon.

Also, unofficially, S Presso's DRL can be installed on Alto 800, just needs around 5-7mm of filing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynike99 View Post
Hi,
Need help with Part number for Ignis Rear camera along with wire. Want it to install in Ignis Zeta model.
MGA? You'll need to drill into the bumper.

Quote:
Model - Alto 2020
Part - Rear wheel well plastic cladding.
There is a small hole provided in the body for wheel well cladding but couldn't find the part number suitable for alto.
I'm not aware that any Alto ever came with rear wheel cladding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Also, I read in some other thread about a sump guard being fixed below the Swift, can this be fixed for a 2008 year model Swift diesel too?
Won't be a plug and play like the 3rd gen, but you may try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSierra View Post
Hi LeoShashi, my 2012 Wagon r LXI unfortunately got flooded in Hyderabad due to heavy rainfall yesterday. Luckily the seats, engine everything are good. Only the carpet and mats got flooded. There is drain water in between cloth mat (carpet) and metal floor.

I want to replace complete cloth carpet which also has sound dampener (which looks like colored cotton waste) , my question is, is it available for sale in MGP stores or should I go to the service center only to get it replaced? Also can you please provide cost of the carpet for wagon r 2012 model? I searched Boodmo but couldn't find it at all. Thanks.
Hope you guys are fine. Situation in Hyderabad is indeed very bad.

You can get the carpet from Boodmo or MGP store or MASS. Boodmo ofcourse will be a bit expensive due to shipping costs. In MGP Store or MASS, you may need to offer some advance as these aren't running items.

Name: CARPET FLOOR(GRAY)
Part Number: 75110M67L00-S01
MRP: ₹1,407

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 15:34   #1268
BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Shashi
I think he is referring to the OEM reverse camera of Ignis Alpha along with the wiring harness.

Part No. of Camera Assembly: 39970M66R00
Price: Rs. 5755.00

The wiring harness is not a single one and will require many wiring harnesses which I think is not a financially feasible solution. It is better to source the connectors and make a custom plug and play wiring harness.

Sorry to Leoshashi for hijacking his thread and posting.
indrasis_gun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 17:21   #1269
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrasis_gun View Post

The wiring harness is not a single one and will require many wiring harnesses which I think is not a financially feasible solution. It is better to source the connectors and make a custom plug and play wiring harness.
True. Exactly why I didn't give that solution.

Quote:

Absolutely not. Thanks a lot for helping me out and sharing my load.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2020, 18:57   #1270
BHPian

Quote:

Regards,
Shashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrasis_gun View Post
I think he is referring to the OEM reverse camera of Ignis Alpha along with the wiring harness.

Part No. of Camera Assembly: 39970M66R00
Price: Rs. 5755.00

Thank you for the reply. Yes I was referring to Alpha part number itself. No problem with the wiring, I will make it or buy it(Found a website/seller selling it for 1600rs for 6meters)
ynike99 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th October 2020, 22:47   #1271
BHPian

Quote:
Even my XL6 doesn't get it in manual. However I have ordered this part:

Name: PEDAL, FOOTREST
Part Number: 75441M71L00
Price: Rs. 37

Hope its a paste-on type application.
Hi Shashi,

Did you get the part and try it?
If it is a simple solution that would fit in my Baleno Delta then I would like to do it too.
Old 19th October 2020, 23:45   #1272
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptavis View Post
Hi Shashi,

Did you get the part and try it?
If it is a simple solution that would fit in my Baleno Delta then I would like to do it too.
Yes I got the part, but it doesn't have any kind of glue on its lower side. Thinking how to fix it. Request ideas from everyone

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201018_170446.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20201018_170451.jpg
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 09:13   #1273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes I got the part, but it doesn't have any kind of glue on its lower side. Thinking how to fix it. Request ideas from everyone
Shashi, if you have a hot-glue gun you could try to use that to apply the glue and stick it in the desired position.
akash_v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 21:48   #1274
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
If you would want that permanently, use araldite. But if you try to take it out ever, it will most likely ruin the carpet; that area.

Regards.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2020, 22:34   #1275
BHPian

Quote:

Hope you guys are fine. Situation in Hyderabad is indeed very bad.

Name: CARPET FLOOR(GRAY)
Part Number: 75110M67L00-S01
MRP: ₹1,407

Regards,
Shashi

Thanks LeoShashi, We are okay, but the overall condition of people in Hyderabad is very bad due to these floods.

My Wagon R has a comprehensive insurance and I never used it till date, I thought I'd get the complete carpet replacement and associated parts at MASS. I called almost all MASS' in Hyderabad (Varun Motors, Sai Service, Saboo RKS, Mitra agencies). Everyone told that they have 100-120 flood affected vehicles and I would only be attended after 2 months.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201020_032538.jpg

If I wait like this without attending to the flood water for 2 more months, the floor of the vehicle will get rusted. So I ordered the original carpet at MGP, Minister road, Secunderabad. He told that it would take 10-15 days time for it to reach Hyderabad from Gurugram or Nagpur. I have all the tools for work and I decided to do a DIY, I removed all the seats, center console to remove the carpet and sound dampeners. Looks like the felt liner of dashboard also should be replaced. It is called silencer dash panel, I was wondering, if I have to remove dashboard to get to the silencer dash panel?

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-dashboard-felt-liner-damage.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-silencer.png

https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-sile...580.1602772497

I also found complete floor carpet parts link for my car too.

https://oriparts.com/7/83/3028/790053#item_15121433

This is the picture of part number which I've taken from parts catalog book. I'm sorry I did not mention complete model of my car, mine is LXI CNG, the part number is almost same. I mentioned my car as LXI in my previous post, my apologies.

LXI CNG part number

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201017_151354.jpg

LXI only gasoline part number

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20201017_151405.jpg

Also there are some felt liner kind of cushions (looks like the above dash silencer, like colored multi layered sheet with cotton waste) on wagon-r's floor underneath carpet, may be they are sound dampeners, do they come with original carpet or is it a separate part? Only thing which sounds similar is this part, but the picture provided in the below link doesn't look anywhere close to the one in the car https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-shee...000x3-6776571/, do you think this is that part or it is something else? Even this part is too expensive, it is 4,500 rs, where as the whole carpet costs about 1400 rs

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1602757136376.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-sound-dampener.png

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks