Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2017, 13:08   #931
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by haldar_siliguri View Post
I am shocked. I want to know if anyone has any more information regarding this. Also where do I service my Figo in the future? Is it safe to continue with these guys (assuming it will be a Ford outlet in the future)? If not then how do I go about my aftersales work with lets say Talera Ford in the future? Anything I need to know? Thank you. Regds

P.S. - I was under the impression that it was Planet Ford who were folding up but I never expected Sai Sakshi to have this fate.
Sai Sakshi was earlier with Skoda, although the name was different. Guess they joined Ford but even then the luck did not favor them. For your service requirements, you can go to Talera. They do a decent job.

If you need to use FNG once your car is out of warranty, you can use Royal Automotive on Walhekar wadi road in Chinchwad. These guys left Talera and opened their own garage. Their primary clients are Ford vehicles. For parts, they source from Autoji, the authorized OTC spares guys for Ford in Pune.
shipnil is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2017, 14:45   #932
BHPian

Hi - Wipers in my figo seems to require replacement as streaks have started to show up during action. Can someone suggest if i can go for frameless ones, also what is the size to look for ? I did go through owner manual but couldnt find any references. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th June 2017, 16:23   #933
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
Also what is the size to look for ? I did go through owner manual but couldnt find any references. Thanks in advance.
The size is 21-19 and yes frameless wipers are good. You have a few choices with Hella, Bosch and now the recently release 3M Wipers too.
abhinav.s is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2017, 16:34   #934
BHPian

Isn't it 22-16 wiper size?

I have changed mine to Hella Curvo 22-16 soon after the delivery. Performance of the wipers have been good so far.

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 14th June 2017 at 20:34.
kptraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2017, 17:23   #935
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
The size is 21-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kptraveller View Post
I have changed mine to Hella Curvo 22-16
Sorry i am confused! which one to pick
Old 14th June 2017, 17:30   #936
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kptraveller View Post
I have changed mine to Hella Curvo 22-16 soon after the delivery. Performance of the wipers have been good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
Sorry i am confused! which one to pick
Stock size vs. Frameless the size varies. For eg. for scross the stock size is 26-14 but the 3M Frameless wipers in the size 24-16 suits perfectly. You can look at the post by our fellow moderator Rudra sen in the Wiper blade thread for the sizes available in 3M: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post4207201
abhinav.s is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2017, 20:59   #937
BHPian

Hey.
Can any current new Figo owners confirm if this pulling to one side is still present in newer cars? If any owner had any issues, was it solved? If yes was it the change of tyres ( MRF) or something else?

Currently there is some chatter on fb regarding this issue and people are being dissuaded from buying the car since according to some people, the issue is still present and the service center can't seem to solve it

Any insights would be appreciated.

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 18th June 2017 at 21:00.
Old 18th June 2017, 22:11   #938
Senior - BHPian

My 2016 Figo is a year and two months old now. Haven't faced this issue so far. Got wheel alignment and balancing done from the ASC during the last service in April this year.
skanchan95 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th June 2017, 22:20   #939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Hey.
Can any current new Figo owners confirm if this pulling to one side is still present in newer cars? If any owner had any issues, was it solved? If yes was it the change of tyres ( MRF) or something else?
There's no such issue in my car as well. My car drives straight even at high speeds without issues. Pulling to one side is generally an issue of wheel alignment.
blackbandit is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 20th June 2017, 00:29   #940
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
My 2016 Figo is a year and two months old now. Haven't faced this issue so far. Got wheel alignment and balancing done from the ASC during the last service in April this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbandit View Post
There's no such issue in my car as well. My car drives straight even at high speeds without issues. Pulling to one side is generally an issue of wheel alignment.
Good to hear that none of you'll are facing this issue.
Kind of sad that some people on a fb group make general sweeping statements or over exaggerate a particular issue and other users blindly believe without demanding significant proof whether an issue is widespread or not.
We live in an erra of " FAKE NEWS"

Thanks for the quick response and happy driving
rambo1o1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2017, 10:18   #941
BHPian

I have completed 4000 kms in my new Figo diesel and haven't experienced left pulling issues so far. Mine is Jan 2017 batch vehicle. Even if there was this issue, it might be limited particular batch of vehicle.
kptraveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2017, 10:38   #942
BANNED

I have a Figo 1.5D bought on January 2016. I do believe from my experience that there is no left pull issue which is specific to Figo/Aspire. I felt the effects of improper alignment acutely to the point of experiencing shoulder pain at around 12000km. But the left pull disappeared after wheel balancing and alignment was done at a reputed tire dealer. Now, after crossing 30000kms, the steering has changed for better. Steering feels both smooth and responsive at the same time.

Last edited by COMMUTER : 20th June 2017 at 10:44.
COMMUTER is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2017, 23:22   #943
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Hey.
Can any current new Figo owners confirm if this pulling to one side is still present in newer cars?
I heard there is going to to be a recall around this issue. Not sure how true the news is. I am going to confirm with Ford customer care as my car has again strongly started pulling left. It was better for some time in between. There is a video doing the rounds in youtube where a current Figo owner has confirmed that Ford has acknowledged it as a manufacturing defect and there will be a recall soon.

I myself have faced this issue in my Aspire for quite some time. I did research extensively on this and there are like some 4-5 cases across FB and you tube who have faced this issue. Looks like the 2015-16 batches are involved.
AKTRACK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2017, 07:16   #944
BHPian

Does New Ford Figo Trend 1.5 TDCI Jan 2016 model have ABS & AIRBAG? Kindly confirm.
I see only SRS airbags, but did not check if its equipped with ABS as well.
Old 22nd June 2017, 07:28   #945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstallion76 View Post
Does New Ford Figo Trend 1.5 TDCI Jan 2016 model have ABS & AIRBAG? Kindly confirm.
I see only SRS airbags, but did not check if its equipped with ABS as well.
The current model of the Figo twins has ABS & AIRBAGS as standard fitment for trend but, Jan 2016 model is only equipped with twin airbags and loses out on ABS.
auto_enthusiast is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks