Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2014, 23:10   #4471
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Hyundai is clearing 2013 stocks.
Had visited Hyundai showroom without knowing the discounts. We were considering EON.
The only discounts were
1. Free insurance (approx. Rs. 12000)
2. Exchange bonus (approx. Rs. 12000)

So, total around Rs. 24000.

There could be additional corporate bonus. I am not sure about the amount.

However, this does not add to Rs. 40000+ that the advertisement you have shared.

EON Era+ in white is Rs 387210 in Pune. You can subtract the discounts mentioned above from this.
This is for the old stock.

For the new stock, the price increase is about Rs. 4000. So, with free insurance, the net saving is about Rs. 8000.
S_U_N is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th January 2014, 11:42   #4472
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

We found this the best time to pick up EON. The car wasnt in consideration at all as previously the gear shift would vibrate, but not anymore. We found the Delite+ good value.

Got 30,000 off + Free insurance. Corporate bonus is a piddly 2000.
Plus few accessories thrown in.

The interiors are really great, not to mention the AC. The gear does feel like you are tugging on something sometimes, but that's okay. Overall, a great package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
Had visited Hyundai showroom without knowing the discounts. We were considering EON.
The only discounts were
1. Free insurance (approx. Rs. 12000)
2. Exchange bonus (approx. Rs. 12000)

So, total around Rs. 24000.

There could be additional corporate bonus. I am not sure about the amount.

However, this does not add to Rs. 40000+ that the advertisement you have shared.

EON Era+ in white is Rs 387210 in Pune. You can subtract the discounts mentioned above from this.
This is for the old stock.

For the new stock, the price increase is about Rs. 4000. So, with free insurance, the net saving is about Rs. 8000.
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2014, 10:07   #4473
BHPian

Saw this advertisement in the Times of India today. Looks like a decent offer for people who are willing to purchase a Renault Duster.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-dust_off.gif
Old 14th January 2014, 10:44   #4474
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw a news paper ad today from FIAT offering a discount of 1,00,000 on both the linea and the punto. Guess its for the 2013 stock. There wasnt any breakup or conditions as such.
Old 14th January 2014, 14:45   #4475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya_911 View Post
Am being offered a 2012 mfd Nissan teana xl for 18.5lacs on road delhi with a scope of further negotiations. What do u guys think about this deal and I have another query - does the xl variant have a single sunroof ?
Hi Aditya, any further updates? Did you follow up with them on more details. What dealer was this and did you approach them initially. Would be very keen to know your experience as my family is consider the same variant in Gurgaon, though a bit unsure about its gas guzzling reputation.
Old 15th January 2014, 01:51   #4476
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Hi Aditya, any further updates? Did you follow up with them on more details. What dealer was this and did you approach them initially. Would be very keen to know your experience as my family is consider the same variant in Gurgaon, though a bit unsure about its gas guzzling reputation.
Hey, they have given me a final quote for 17.75 lacs if i pick up 2 cars.
The dealer is Ace Nissan,Noida
Old 16th January 2014, 17:35   #4477
Distinguished - BHPian

Got a SMS from Audi. They are offering 2.5L off + finance at 3%. Offer valid till 22 January.
Old 17th January 2014, 14:56   #4478
BHPian

Nissan Sunny

Got a call from Nissan's Delhi showroom, Shalimar bagh. I visited them back in October.
They are offering discounts upto 70K (inclusive of any discounts on Insurance) on MY2013 Sunny.
The caller agreed to offer the same discounts on 2014 Sunny (yet to arrive at showrooms).
All this without any negotiations which I am sure are going to fetch bigger discounts.
Old 19th January 2014, 19:44   #4479
BHPian

Any offers on Grand i10 in NCR?

2 dealers I spoke to mentioned none and so far I am able to negotiate 50% on handling charges, comes to rs.3,145 + Mud flaps and floor mats.

Trying to gear lock and / or seat covers (but not sure if I'll get) before I book tomorrow.
Old 19th January 2014, 22:53   #4480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1234singla View Post
Any offers on Grand i10 in NCR?

2 dealers I spoke to mentioned none and so far I am able to negotiate 50% on handling charges, comes to rs.3,145 + Mud flaps and floor mats.

Trying to gear lock and / or seat covers (but not sure if I'll get) before I book tomorrow.
Hi Amit, you would recall we spoke on the I10 Grand a few months back. I was having a discussion with the sales representative of Hyundai Motor Plaza last Thursday and was given to understand that they have few cars of December 2013, which they are selling at discount. You may check with them if it sounds interesting to you.

Which colour are you finalising, You mentioned Asta, why not Asta(o). The difference is not too much.

Best wishes
Old 20th January 2014, 09:41   #4481
Distinguished - BHPian

Two lakhs off for 2013 models of the Audi A4 given on paper. I think if one haggles a bit then the discounts may increase. Ex-showroom price for the A4 for 2014 models - 34.xxl and for the 2013 models - 32.xxl.

Also Fiat seems to be giving a one lakh discount along with a navigation device. We went to enquire about the Punto for a friend and though the salesguy was not so enthusiastic about making a sale, he told us that there was a one lakh discount running. Since the hospitality was not upto the mark, we decided to visit another showroom for detailed costing. Anyone recently purchased the 90hp punto?
Old 24th January 2014, 10:35   #4482
BHPian

Any idea folks on what kind of discounts I can avail on the Corolla Altis Petrol, since new one is around the corner. Also any discounts on the Elantra.

Many thanks
Old 24th January 2014, 13:37   #4483
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq24 View Post
Any idea folks on what kind of discounts I can avail on the Corolla Altis Petrol, since new one is around the corner. Also any discounts on the Elantra.

Many thanks
The new gen seems a whole lot better. I suggest you wait for it instead of cashing in on the discounts. Whatever you save now you will eventually lose in resale value later.
Old 24th January 2014, 18:37   #4484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya_911 View Post
Hey, they have given me a final quote for 17.75 lacs if i pick up 2 cars.

The dealer is Ace Nissan,Noida

Thanks man. That sounds like a sweet deal. Let us know if you go for it. Am planning a test drive and negotiation in Gurgaon in feb.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 25th January 2014, 16:21   #4485
Senior - BHPian

I'm getting an offer of rs. 15,000 corporate discount and a waiver of the handling/depot charges, plus zero dep insurance free on a 2014 Jetta. Anything else I could/should ask for?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks