Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2013, 11:01   #4366
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post

Are those typos in items 2 & 3 ? With the way you mentioned, it reads as 5.6L off on the Teana & 2.3L for the Evalia.
These arent typos - these are the real deal ! The Teana is available at ex showroom 16 odd after these discounts which does make for a juicy deal ! - But the Teana hasnt been selling much, dont know if this is 2012 stock
JishD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2013, 16:00   #4367

Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Hi Rockporiom,

Can you tell me the dealer who gave you such high discounts?
I am getting discounts no more than 20,000. (10K loyalty + 10K cash discount)
I test drove on Saturday and today the dealer called, offering a 10K discount on petrol Swift. This is without me even asking for a discount! I told him that's still too low and that I'm also checking out other cars with better offers. So I suggest you visit a few more dealers, let them make the first move and then bargain hard. You should be able to get more dealer discounts on top of the manufacturer discount, especially for diesel.
Old 12th December 2013, 17:51   #4368
BHPian

Re: SCOOP Pics! Swift with Suzuki Diesel Engine, Keyless entry / go & cruise control

Swift ZDi is readily available in NCR & that too not with discounts more than 20K.
Sales executive act as being clueless about any new launch of Swift.
Old 12th December 2013, 17:59   #4369

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
My friend is planning to buy a special edition Sunny in Chennai. He has been offered 75K discount (for Diesel). From the below post, seems it's offered and NOT earned by my friend, though he said he got that after bargaining. Does he stand a chance to get a better deal?
Think these are offers are related to GOSF 2013 only for 3 days. You can check nissan website for the offer details. You need to place an online order I think.
Dhanan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2013, 19:59   #4370
BHPian

Any discounts on Polo TDi Highline currently? Despite a huge inventory it is surprizing how VW is not aggressive in the December season.
Old 13th December 2013, 11:48   #4371
BHPian

In today's TOI in Bangalore, I have seen the offers on Polo as 50,000/- and Vento as 1,00,000. But as usual the disclaimer says "Conditions apply"
Old 13th December 2013, 12:09   #4372
BHPian

Audi has offered me the A4 Premium 177 bhp with drive select at 35 lacs OTR. Is this the best I can hope for?

The sales guy claims there will be a price increase of 10 % from January sometime.Is anybody aware of a better offer?
Old 13th December 2013, 12:30   #4373
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by microaubin View Post
Audi has offered me the A4 Premium 177 bhp with drive select at 35 lacs OTR. Is this the best I can hope for?

The sales guy claims there will be a price increase of 10 % from January sometime.Is anybody aware of a better offer?
The sales guy is right regarding the price increase from Jan, can you please share the discount figure you're getting on the car?

When I was helping my friend buying car in segment, we were offered 1.5 lakh cash discount, plus 1 lakh subvention in loan. This was without any negotiations.
Old 13th December 2013, 15:58   #4374
Senior - BHPian

I've talked to JMD Chevrolet and Ashtavinayak Chevrolet regarding discounts on the Cruze and they've got their year-end stock clearance sale going on.

Ashtavinayak offered Free Insurance, valued at Rs.60,000, a cash discount of about 20-25,000 (don't remember exactly) and a corporate discount of some 10,000 plus an exchange bonus of Rs. 25,000.

JMD matched the insurance and exchange bonus, but made no mention of the cash or corporate discount. They did say that they'd give me the exchange bonus regardless of whether I sold to them or privately though, so there's that. I'm going to drop in at JMD and see if I can get them to do better. Will report back if there's anything new.
Old 13th December 2013, 16:25   #4375
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketurtles View Post
I've talked to JMD Chevrolet and Ashtavinayak Chevrolet regarding discounts on the Cruze and they've got their year-end stock clearance sale going on.

Ashtavinayak offered Free Insurance, valued at Rs.60,000, a cash discount of about 20-25,000 (don't remember exactly) and a corporate discount of some 10,000 plus an exchange bonus of Rs. 25,000.

JMD matched the insurance and exchange bonus, but made no mention of the cash or corporate discount. They did say that they'd give me the exchange bonus regardless of whether I sold to them or privately though, so there's that. I'm going to drop in at JMD and see if I can get them to do better. Will report back if there's anything new.
60k insurance is way too high. See if they can give 60k cash discount instead, and buy insurance from outside.
Old 13th December 2013, 17:02   #4376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
The sales guy is right regarding the price increase from Jan, can you please share the discount figure you're getting on the car?

When I was helping my friend buying car in segment, we were offered 1.5 lakh cash discount, plus 1 lakh subvention in loan. This was without any negotiations.
He has told me 29.95 lacs ex showroom + 15 % road tax( 4.49 lacs) + insurance( either 55k for normal bumper to bumper, will be about 1.11 lacs if I opt for Audi sure which covers nil depreciation, tyres, rim, engine protector and return to invoice) which translates to about 35 lacs OTR.

He told me Audi runs the same scheme all over India. Is this true or is there room for negotiation? We have been talking about this deal over the past 3 months and this months deal is the sweetest so far. But the thing is I have to arrange payment before the price hike and the make will probably be 2013 model only.
Old 14th December 2013, 20:09   #4377
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys , any idea on what is the current deals going on for swift zxi in bangalore? What is the on road price I can negotiate for ?
Old 14th December 2013, 23:01   #4378
BHPian

What is the BEST possible ex showroom price for the BMW 320d Sport Line?
Old 15th December 2013, 00:15   #4379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post
What is the BEST possible ex showroom price for the BMW 320d Sport Line?
24 in Delhi as per a friend's last visit to the dealership over the weekend. 27 lakh with the bsi package I think. That's for the corp edition. My bad.
Old 15th December 2013, 01:20   #4380
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeesh View Post

24 in Delhi as per a friend's last visit to the dealership over the weekend. 27 lakh with the bsi package I think. That's for the corp edition. My bad.
Is that a typo? There is no way that price is correct man. The base 3 now costs 30.9l ex showroom.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks