Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2016, 21:20   #5866
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsixty1 View Post
Hi,

I am looking for a XUV at Bangalore so far I have been offered 23K cash and 10K corporate discount ; Total 33K. Nothing more. I read some members were able to get better offer where under-body coating and other things were included like insurance and etc.

Please share your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.
XUV prices were revised on 1st June. The discount varies from 35000 to 55000 depending on variants.
hondacity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2016, 11:31   #5867
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsixty1 View Post
Hi,

I am looking for a XUV at Bangalore so far I have been offered 23K cash and 10K corporate discount ; Total 33K. Nothing more. I read some members were able to get better offer where under-body coating and other things were included like insurance and etc.

Please share your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.
Try Anant cars, Bannerghatta road - 9900051286. I missed the representative name, but here is his number. He offered a very tempting sweet deal, but I went for Innova.
anup7649 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2016, 18:16   #5868

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi Guys, My dad is looking to buy an Octavia 1.4 TSI (Ambition) in Vijayawada, AP. The dealer is not willing to give any discount and claims that all the dealerships in the state and neighboring states are theirs so they do not have any incentive to give any dealer discounts. Skoda is also not having any scheme or offer on the Octavia currently.

The price quoted for 2016 VIN 1.4 TSI is 20.72 OTR (including accessories package of 18,455 and EW of 21,090 and insurance of 79,817) They are also charging a logistics charge of Rs. 10,000 which I feel is on the higher side.

Is there any scope of negotiation? Are dealers in other cities offering any discount/freebies currently?
Old 24th June 2016, 03:05   #5869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimix View Post
The dealer is not willing to give any discount and claims that all the dealerships in the state and neighboring states are theirs so they do not have any incentive to give any dealer discounts.
Why don't you test it? I am sure they won't be as cocky once you get the other dealers in the picture.

I think you should negotiate hard on the Octavia. It's a great car and drives like a dream but it's definitely got some negotiation on the price.

1. Always take insurance from outside, especially for higher value cars. You'll easily knock off at least 20k there

2. Logistics is a scam - you can rattle them or leave it

3. Maybe use some of the negotiation techniques (cheque book carrot, used car exchange etc.) to get a better rate.

Good luck!
Mad Max is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2016, 08:03   #5870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimix View Post
Hi Guys, My dad is looking to buy an Octavia 1.4 TSI (Ambition) in Vijayawada, AP.

Is there any scope of negotiation? Are dealers in other cities offering any discount/freebies currently?
There is ways a scope of negotiations when it comes to skoda. Also did you check jetta tsi TL/CL variant?
Get a quote from VW as well for jetta tsi and tell skoda dealer VW is giving ne so much discount, how can you better it?
Get in touch with other skoda dealers as well. Owner of the neighboring cities' dealers may be the same but management will be different. Good luck
sagpatel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2016, 12:24   #5871
BHPian

Any leads on current discount in Chennai for Honda City Petrol SV/V and S-cross 1.3 Zeta
Old 24th June 2016, 12:26   #5872
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVille07 View Post
Any leads on current discount in Chennai for Honda City Petrol SV/V and S-cross 1.3 Zeta
Rs:7000 corporate discount for the City petrol. Do not know about S-Cross.
Aceman82 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2016, 12:40   #5873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman82 View Post
Rs:7000 corporate discount for the City petrol. Do not know about S-Cross.
Thanks Aceman.
I Just tried to reach Sundaram Honda executive with whom I got some deal earlier and awaiting his response. I got some news that Honda offers 15K exchange bonus and free insurance in June if we exchange old Honda City.
Spoke to OMR Nexa and max discount is 18K with 45 days wait period for 1.3 Zeta.
Old 24th June 2016, 21:13   #5874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Why don't you test it? I am sure they won't be as cocky once you get the other dealers in the picture.
=======
3. Maybe use some of the negotiation techniques (cheque book carrot, used car exchange etc.) to get a better rate.

Good luck!
Thanks Madmax, we will take insurance from outside and I'll try to negotiate on the logistics charges.
Old 25th June 2016, 08:39   #5875
BHPian

On Duster RXZ AWD, I'm being offered 20k exchange bonus + 15k welcome bonus + 5k cash discount + 7k corporate discount. Pls inform if anyone has got any better offers.
Old 25th June 2016, 12:44   #5876
BHPian

Hi All
Fiat is offering little over 1 lakh discount on Linea tjet. However as per the sales representative Fiat is going to launch Linea 125S in July end or August beginning. So they asked you wait till then as they expect much higher discount then.
Any body who is looking for new Linea should wait one more month.
Old 25th June 2016, 23:39   #5877
Senior - BHPian

Is there any offer going on for Honda City Petrol?

We were offered
5k discount + 7k corporate discount+ free scuff plates + free essential kit (mats and seat cover) for VX petrol manual variant.

Is there any better offer available?

Other option is to pay 3.5 k for essential kit, but they will include free parking sensors instead.

Anyone got better deal on City?
Old 2nd July 2016, 01:12   #5878
BHPian

Hello All, planning to book Ford Ecosport TDCI Titanium+ in Hyderabad tomorrow. Can someone please tell me if any offers / discounts currently available other than than 4th year extended warranty upto 100k KMs (corporate offer). Currently Ford HYD dealership have nothing more to offer. Probably might throw in basic accessories (like mud flaps and foot mats) for free after bargaining.
Old 6th July 2016, 16:16   #5879
BHPian

Hi, Any offers on Zest XTA? Plan to book one at Kochi this month.
Old 6th July 2016, 19:47   #5880
BHPian

Skoda is offering discount around 1 lac , saw this news in ndtv website.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks