Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2016, 11:06   #5986
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayB View Post
What are the best offers going-on on Creta
I do not think there would be any offers on the Creta.
It still commands a waiting period, though it is much lesser than what it used to be. But you can easily forget about the offers as such.

What you can do though is buy insurance from outside and save some dough there.
Old 4th October 2016, 13:10   #5987
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarguyNish View Post
Looks like the Honda BRV isn't selling, just after 5 months, Honda is offering 10k discount on BRV (Petrol & Diesel). This will increase over period of time.

As per the ad I doubt it would be a cash discount. I guess they will just throw in a cover, car perfume and mats and tell you they cost 10k.

Last edited by Zappo : 4th October 2016 at 13:23. Reason: Please do not quote an entire post if a partial quote can do the job.
Old 4th October 2016, 13:17   #5988
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayB View Post
What are the best offers going-on on Creta
A friend is on the negotiation table for creta automatic. No cash discount however some good discounts on the accessories (they are atrociously priced anyway)

OTOH, Duster auto is quite eager to give discounts. Just one talk and they have come to about 90k discounts, can squeeze more for sure
KD007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2016, 15:32   #5989
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
As per the ad I doubt it would be a cash discount. I guess they will just throw in a cover, car perfume and mats and tell you they cost 10k.
Don't know the breakup of the discount, but the BRV wasn't there in the Honda Offers webpage earlier , but now it has appeared. Regarding these things (Perfume, mats, mud flaps etc) they are provided by dealer.

But this 10k discount is from the company itself. May be this is just the beginning, after some months we might see that jump to 100k a la Mobilio which has 2 lakhs off BTW.
Old 5th October 2016, 09:48   #5990

Renault is continuing their September offer on Dusters through October.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-dusteroffersoctober2016.jpg
unBound is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2016, 09:58   #5991
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarguyNish View Post
Don't know the breakup of the discount, but the BRV wasn't there in the Honda Offers webpage earlier , but now it has appeared. Regarding these things (Perfume, mats, mud flaps etc) they are provided by dealer.

But this 10k discount is from the company itself. May be this is just the beginning, after some months we might see that jump to 100k a la Mobilio which has 2 lakhs off BTW.
Company announced discounts are deducted from Ex-showroom price or from the On-Road Price? I am getting contradictory answers from Honda and its dealer. Dealer says discount calculated from On-road price but Honda Customer care says discount is calculated from Ex-showroom price. Appreciate if any leads on this.

For eg:- Citi V Metallic comes below 10 Lac if they give me discount on ex-showroom and thus I can avail excise benefits.
Old 5th October 2016, 13:14   #5992
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVille07 View Post

For eg:- Citi V Metallic comes below 10 Lac if they give me discount on ex-showroom and thus I can avail excise benefits.
It does not work that way. The duty calculation is based on pre-determined prices and not on the basis of what price the dealer actually sells it.
I believe the duty is already paid, and is passed on to the buyer only at the time of his purchase.

How easy it would be then for the dealers to take cash, show that as discount on ex-showroom, reduce duty outgo, show reduced profits and then eventually pay lesser taxes too.

Last edited by vinit.merchant : 5th October 2016 at 13:16.
vinit.merchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2016, 16:25   #5993
BHPian

What kind if discounts can one expect on grand i10 petrol. A dealer quoted me 4.9 lac for magna model without airbags in Chandigarh.
Old 7th October 2016, 11:07   #5994
Distinguished - BHPian

Honda Cars India Limited announces "The Great Honda Fest", where selected lucky winners will get a chance to visit the Northern Lights in Norway.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-offer_page_banner.jpg

Select your chosen Honda car from the October 2016 offers page, and then register and log in at the Gods Play of Lights contest page.

Offer is valid for all purchases done between October 1st and October 31st.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg

Official Press Release
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th October 2016, 12:26   #5995
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

^
Do these promotions actually change the decision for the buyer? I mean, if I was considering a competitor, will I decide to go for Honda in the hope that I will win a trip to see the Northern Lights?
m8002? is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2016, 08:44   #5996
BHPian

Booked Duster RxL Petrol on 7th Oct-2016.

The Renault dealers are having very aggressive targets for the month, I suppose. It was raining discounts and everytime we negotiated, the dealer reduced the price. I was in touch with 3 dealers in Gurgaon and Delhi and the discounts were in the range of Rs 80000-92000

The final offer I got is
Quoted on road price 10.73 lacs
Discounts 91000
Final price. 9.82 lakhs
Dealer: NCR motors gurgaon
arsenal.arun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2016, 00:16   #5997
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Honda Cars India Limited announces "The Great Honda Fest", where selected lucky winners will get a chance to visit the Northern Lights in Norway.

Offer is valid for all purchases done between October 1st and October 31st.
Honda has released an advertisement for the same as well.

CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2016, 12:13   #5998
BHPian

I saw the Honda fest ad and the expected Rs. 2,00,000/- discount on Mobilio diesel, and this is on the 2015 stock. I then checked the online price at Magnum Honda and saw the base version was priced Rs. 11,00,000/-. So, even after the 2lakh discount of such a old stock, it is only 40K cheaper than a fresh Ertiga. So, even as a stock clearance attempt, it is too expensive for my liking
PNTLovesNano is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th October 2016, 14:48   #5999
Senior - BHPian

An aspire diesel Titanium is cheaper practically than the Baleno Diesel Delta. I wonder why is it not being lapped up as much. There is something seriously wrong. The Ford is now not just well priced, It undercuts the competition substantially.

And yeah the Aspire may not feel the real Ford build-wise; its still better than the Baleno. While the Baleno has much better rear space, comfort is lacking big time due to a genuinely defective suspension system.

The brakes on the Ford can rival many with all disc brakes even though the Ford has just front discs.
dipen is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 21st October 2016, 21:23   #6000
BHPian

Got a quote for BMW320d Prestige edition from Navnit Motors Bangalore for 40.75L after nego OTR ( incl. insurance @95K, but no BSI)

Compared to their inflated printed price list - it was about 7L lower .

Is it a good deal ?

BMW has been advertising their BMW festival 2016 - but navnit says you can either get free insurance or BSI or discount - its better to take cash discount since that will be much higher...

What do you guys think ?

Cheers!
p.s. I am also planning to take this as a company car lease thru Orix.
redindian is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks