Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2016, 20:19   #6091
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Post demonetization and to lure customers here are the discounts being offered,

Attachment 1582525

ET
A bit surprising because the SA I am in touch with at Nexa refuses to budge on discounts on the S-cross except for the 40k exchange advertised by the firm. He is quite desperate to make the sale as he calls up at least once/two days. I will have to share this screenshot with him. Thanks.
Old 5th December 2016, 21:21   #6092
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious View Post
A bit surprising because the SA I am in touch with at Nexa refuses to budge on discounts on the S-cross except for the 40k exchange advertised by the firm. He is quite desperate to make the sale as he calls up at least once/two days. I will have to share this screenshot with him. Thanks.
The discount mostly depends on the variant as well. They usually mention the maximum discount in the ads with 'conditions apply'
m8002? is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2016, 21:28   #6093
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious View Post
In case of exchange bonus, when is discount given, is it upfront or we have to claim it later after purchase?
Old 5th December 2016, 21:33   #6094
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_free View Post
In case of exchange bonus, when is discount given, is it upfront or we have to claim it later after purchase?
It is given immediately unless the dealer specifies that it has to be approved by the car firm. In 2 instances where I have been offered an "exchange bonus" it has always been upfront.
invidious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th December 2016, 22:26   #6095
Team-BHP Support

Toyota cars' prices to go north, effective Jan '17.

Quote:
Toyota Kirloskar Motor on Monday announced it will increase prices of its vehicles by up to 3% effective from January 01, 2017.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...w/55816934.cms
Old 5th December 2016, 22:44   #6096
BHPian

Learnt about 90K discount on Diesel Jazz (V MT) for a 2015 VIN in Bangalore.
Any better offers available in Bangalore?
Old 5th December 2016, 23:08   #6097
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajisv View Post
Learnt about 90K discount on Diesel Jazz (V MT) for a 2015 VIN in Bangalore.
Any better offers available in Bangalore?
Although the 90k discount might be tempting and on the higher side, the fact still remains that you are getting no benefit from it. You are paying the same price what was earlier.

IIRC, the Jazz VMT Diesel retailed for around 9.50 in 2015. The VX MT was somewhere around 10.30 on Road. Now, the 2016 VMT Diesel is priced at 10.46 lakhs On Road Bangalore. So, after that 90k discount it comes to 9.56 lakhs which is the same price as it was Earlier. And for that price with no real benefit & the fact that you are getting an 2 year old car (With 2017 approaching), I would stay away from this offer. If Honda did the Ford way of Price Cut, then many would be interested.

Honda, you are not using you're brains. Why are you fooling us ? Just price your cars well & they will sell well. No need for discounts when you do that.
Old 6th December 2016, 00:24   #6098
BHPian

Planning to buy ciaz zxi + auto but there is no change in offer price same as it was in October and November

Last edited by pabheda : 6th December 2016 at 00:27.
Old 6th December 2016, 09:11   #6099
Senior - BHPian

3% increase translates to roughly 48,000 - 66,000 Rs. Now an even better reason to go for a Ford Endeavour or Renault Lodgy Stepway.
Old 6th December 2016, 09:54   #6100
BHPian

Any on going offers for Honda Cars in Bangalore?
Old 6th December 2016, 10:19   #6101
BHPian

I got the GT for 10L OTR instead of the quoted 10.33L in Ahmedabad.
I can provide my reference and get you the same price through the dealer in case anyone is interested!
Old 6th December 2016, 10:47   #6102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayvelprakash View Post
Any on going offers for Honda Cars in Bangalore?
You can check the Offers on Honda website. All dealers will be offering the same. Around 35k to 100k is what the current offer is on City depending on Variants. A price hike is also expected, so now is the best time to buy a Honda.
Old 6th December 2016, 12:26   #6103
Lij
BHPian

Is there any discounts available on the Linea T-Jet? I am planning to close the deal this weekend and will be pushing for discounts at that time. Had taken the test drive last weekend and at that point in time the sales executive was not ready to divulge anything but said that he'll offer a good deal once I have finalized and ready to book. On probing about the 60k discounts on the Fiat India website I was told that it was for the month of November and December offers are not yet released by the company.

Do you think I should wait for the last week of this month to extract a better deal?

OT - There is a white 2015 Abarth Punto available and can be had for a hefty discount I guess. Also I was told that the black Abarth Punto will be available only in 4 months time, currently only white ones are being produced, any truth in this?

Edit - Dealership in Mumbai.

Last edited by Lij : 6th December 2016 at 12:55.
Old 6th December 2016, 16:56   #6104
BHPian

Off Topic:
I am planning to buy a car soon within 15-20L bracket.

Which is better option, to buy a car on full cash payment or take loan ?

Can someone provide pros and cons between above two payment options.

If Loan is better option how much % of loan should be taken?
roby_dk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th December 2016, 17:13   #6105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
Off Topic:

Which is better option, to buy a car on full cash payment or take loan ?

Can someone provide pros and cons between above two payment options.
A loan on depreciating asset will always cost you more in long term.
Go ahead with full down-payment and save on interest. Also you wont have to go with hassles of removing hypothecation when loan is closed or you want to sell it .

The only thing to be careful about is after paying for full amount , would you have enough savings left for unforeseen circumstances. If no then allocate some amount(typically 6 months of expenses), to an emergency fund and take loan equal to this much amount and pay rest upfront.
born_free is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks