Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2022, 07:16   #181
BANNED

Re: Toyota Urban Cruiser launched at Rs. 8.40 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by buntee90 View Post
Hi
Anyone aware of discounts on Urban Criuser AT variants in Delhi NCR? Please share
Thanks in advance !
As the Production is Discontinued and stock is almost exhausted, only dealer end offers are available which vary to tune of Rs 50K to 70K based on Stock in hand. The last update as regards official offers are:
Rs 12K Cash + 24K Exchange Bonus + Rs 5000 Accessories + Rs 3000 Corporate Discount
krsiva is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 07:40   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaS View Post
Hey Guys, quick question for current UC owners here. I'm a bit confused and any help would be appreciated.

Let's say I want to use the Android Auto option on the touchscreen display on the Premium variant for navigation, by connecting my phone via the USB slot. That then means there is no way that I can plug in a USB drive for my music when the phone is connected.

Can Android Auto run via a Bluetooth connection? Or would a USB splitter work? Or would I have to transfer the music files to my phone and would I be able to use that simultaneously whilst the navigation is running?
I have tried using a UBS splitter in my Swift it did not work. It is either the Android auto or the USB. You can install music apps like Amazon music or Wynk etc and they can do the job of playing music.
sumeethaldankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2022, 09:10   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Hi
Anyone aware of discounts on Urban Criuser AT variants in Delhi NCR? Please share
Thanks in advance !
Hello
Did you get any leads on this?
Old 28th August 2022, 09:39   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
I have tried using a UBS splitter in my Swift it did not work. It is either the Android auto or the USB. You can install music apps like Amazon music or Wynk etc and they can do the job of playing music.
Thank you! Looks as if I'll have to transfer al my music to the phone and use YouTube Music as well :(
JoshuaS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2022, 10:44   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
Hello
Did you get any leads on this?
I called MGF Toyota Sec 16, Gurgaon. They have two High AT models in Brown and Blue apparently. My preference is White Silver Grey. Search continues!
buntee90 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th August 2022, 22:08   #186
BHPian

Quote:
I called MGF Toyota Sec 16, Gurgaon. They have two High AT models in Brown and Blue apparently. My preference is White Silver Grey. Search continues!
Thank you very much.
Please do check with Uttam Toyota - heard they might have some. I will be pursuing this car in the coming week.
All the best and let me know if you find more stock!
Old 3rd September 2022, 23:45   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Go for the Suave-Silver. It is the best color!! I have got multiple compliments from various kinds of people, even total strangers complimenting the color & how it looks on the car.
hanzt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2022, 07:20   #188
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzt View Post
Go for the Suave-Silver. It is the best color!! I have got multiple compliments from various kinds of people, even total strangers complimenting the color & how it looks on the car.
Congratulations on your purchase, The Toyota Urban Cruiser is a great value for money car considering the huge bump in prices of other cars we have seen over the past 2 years. Hope you enjoy your car and have many great memories with it!
bijims is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2022, 21:55   #189
Senior - BHPian

Replaced my 10 years old i10 with toyota UC this wednesday being Ganesh Chaturthi, got my ride home. Its high AT variant which suits my need perfectly. They way new cars are being priced this seems soo much value for money right now. This festive month of August, my dealer delivered nearly 65 UC which he said is the highest for any month they sold till now.
With black cladding, black alloys and black pillars White shade looked classy compared to others which whole family decided upon.
Here is one shot of my car during delivery process.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Urban Cruiser launched at Rs. 8.40 lakh-unnamed.jpg  

vijaythacker is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 5th September 2022, 22:28   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
Replaced my 10 years old i10 with toyota UC this wednesday being Ganesh Chaturthi, got my ride home. Its high AT variant which suits my need perfectly. They way new cars are being priced this seems soo much value for money right now. This festive month of August, my dealer delivered nearly 65 UC which he said is the highest for any month they sold till now.
With black cladding, black alloys and black pillars White shade looked classy compared to others which whole family decided upon.
Here is one shot of my car during delivery process.

Congratulations!
Very good decision. Did you get discounts? Is the car still being produced?
I am trying to get the UC here in Gurgaon but the showrooms seem to be only interested in selling fortuner
rayjaycleoful is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2022, 23:57   #191

https://gaadiwaadi.com/new-gen-toyot...ch-in-october/

Based on this article, a rebadged urban cruiser will be launched in October.
Dinup P Pillai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2022, 08:21   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Replaced my 10 years old i10 with toyota UC this wednesday being Ganesh Chaturthi, got my ride home. Its high AT variant which suits my need perfectly.
Congratulations on the new arrival to your family. A wise decision. I too got a white Premium MT two months back.

Please do post buying and ownership experience whenever time permits.
Capri89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2022, 11:56   #193
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
Congratulations!
Very good decision. Did you get discounts? Is the car still being produced?
I am trying to get the UC here in Gurgaon but the showrooms seem to be only interested in selling fortuner
My dealer said they were expecting another shipment this week, and till diwali they are sure to keep selling it, post that if another update they receive about stopping this will know then.
Yes I got nearly 90K discount and 15K of accessories for the deal, along with better value of my i10 that i exchanged with them as compared to online portal as well as other used car dealer.
vijaythacker is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th September 2022, 17:23   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My dealer said they were expecting another shipment this week, and till diwali they are sure to keep selling it, post that if another update they receive about stopping this will know then.
Yes I got nearly 90K discount and 15K of accessories for the deal, along with better value of my i10 that i exchanged with them as compared to online portal as well as other used car dealer.
Has anyone heard about the shortage of accessories for all cars are toyota? Have heard they are at shortfall with lot many accessories not happening from toyota end to dealers not even basic mud flaps and mattings.
vijaythacker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2022, 14:21   #195
BHPian

Hi All,

is there any UC owners' thread or forum here on team-bhp, where owners can ask questions & share feedback with other fellow owners ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks