Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2013, 16:27   #8611
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
5 L is fair price for this IMHO. Sadly Fiat cars has low resale value, but its good for customers who want to buy used car
Thanks all for indicating the price. Would it be a wise move to replace Figo TDCi with Punto MJD in Pune now? How is the general situation of Fiat A.S.S. with Fiat exclusive outlets opened? I was wary about Fiat A.S.S. when I chose Figo over Punto in early 2011. Is it any better now? It may not be apt to discuss this here but please support.

Thanks
Old 29th November 2013, 17:00   #8612
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishikeshK View Post
Thanks all for indicating the price. Would it be a wise move to replace Figo TDCi with Punto MJD in Pune now? How is the general situation of Fiat A.S.S. with Fiat exclusive outlets opened? I was wary about Fiat A.S.S. when I chose Figo over Punto in early 2011. Is it any better now? It may not be apt to discuss this here but please support.

Thanks
I don't have personal experience, but my friend told that with independent dealership of Fiat, things are much better now. A.S.S. has improved drastically and overall experience is quite satisfactory at least in Pune.
aniketi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2013, 17:09   #8613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulfi hansi View Post
TD'd a 2005 E240 V6 petrol auto, mileage - 97700, black (because of which lot of small scratches seen), tyres OK, 2nd owner, MH registration, with partial service history, major issue is that its rusted from the rear fenders touching the boot lid lining very badly on the right side, very little is visible from outside though, a little on on the left side too but only visible when the rubber strip is removed, headlights are faded, front bumper is cracked a little on left side, nothing major can be repaired easily. what should be a good price for this, owner is asking 10L but very open to negotiate, owner is a corp exec from Mumbai shifted to Bangalore few months back (car is in Bangalore). If I buy it will have to pay road tax about 1-1.5L for Karnataka registration, even the owner is aware of this. Need your opinions guys, should I buy it, if yes, for how much?
Guys need advice on this, will have to reply to the owner by today evening.
Old 29th November 2013, 17:19   #8614
nisam76

Guys request your help.
What could be the best price for 2011 Quadrajet Manza ABS, run around 26K Km's?
It's quoted 5.25, please suggest a reasonable price.

Old 29th November 2013, 18:06   #8615
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisam76 View Post
Guys request your help.
What could be the best price for 2011 Quadrajet Manza ABS, run around 26K Km's? It's quoted 5.25, please suggest a reasonable price.
Hello,

Rs. 5 lacs will be a good price for 2011 Tata Manza Quadrajet ABS with appros 26,000 kms on ODO.

If the car is in good condition overall, the ODO reading of 26,000 kms is almost like new for a Diesel engine.

Thanks,
Old 29th November 2013, 18:17   #8616
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Thanks
I am sorry but I don't understand this decision. I own a figo and have driven a Punto many times, a friend owns one. I seriously, doubt if you can call going from figo to a Punto will be a upgrade.

You own a figo and you know every knick and knack of it, whereas you're going to buy a 30-40-50k done car which you don't have any idea of.

If you really want to get a fiat, I would say get a linea instead. You can find lot of examples selling at 5-6l price point.
Old 29th November 2013, 19:00   #8617
BHPian

Hi T-bhpians! Urgent inputs required. I've examined a2007 corolla that seems mechanically okay.Interiors are well maintained. Genuine 88k kms done. What would be a realistic final quote. Car has no insurance. No major parts changed.only regular service done.
Old 29th November 2013, 19:44   #8618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsingh View Post
Hi T-bhpians! Urgent inputs required. I've examined a2007 corolla that seems mechanically okay.Interiors are well maintained. Genuine 88k kms done. What would be a realistic final quote. Car has no insurance. No major parts changed.only regular service done.
Considering its PB registered, 3.5L should be good enough.
Old 29th November 2013, 20:31   #8619
BHPian

Dear All,

I would like to sell my 2007 Verna CRDI (SX ABS). The car has done 90K and is in excellent condition. The tires were changed a few months back and its now on Yoko S drives. Iam planning to quote 4.45 and negotiate to some extent. I guess the price the realistic and very close to the price quote on TBHP new app as well.
Kindly suggest.
Old 29th November 2013, 21:13   #8620
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulfi hansi View Post

Considering its PB registered, 3.5L should be good enough.
Its a Chandigarh no. What about a similar 2006 model in delhi?
Old 29th November 2013, 22:26   #8621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsingh View Post

Its a Chandigarh no. What about a similar 2006 model in delhi?
About 3L if it is single owner and with service record.
Old 1st December 2013, 08:45   #8622
BHPian

I have an offer of Rs 12.75 lakh for a 2011 Skoda Yeti Ambition 4 X 4,with around 32,000 kms on the odometer. Vehicle was purchased in Jan 2012 and has a 4 year warranty on it (which means 2 years of the warranty still to go).

It's an individual seller and the mileage appears to be genuine. Condition appears to be ok. I plan to have it checked out by a 'proper' Skoda garage.

Carwale suggests a price of Rs 8.6 lakh, Rs 9.8 Lakh, and Rs 10.15 lakh for 'fair', 'good' and 'excellent' conditions.

The Team-bhp price checker does not seem to have data for Ambition version of the Yeti so far (there's info for the Ambiente, which I just realized was another version now discontinued).

So, what would be a fair price?

Thanks for the advice!
Old 1st December 2013, 14:48   #8623
BHPian

Outlander Automatic

How much should my BIL offer for Outlander. He is looking at two models in Maharashtra.

2010 with 23350 km on odo New Type Grill - Owner said 13.5 Lac Negotiable only after he is convinced of seriousness of buyer.

2009 with 62000 on odo. Car of a Company Director asking price 9.68 Lac. Only little room for negotiation.

BIL is fie with car's fuel costs upto 10Rs/km as his running is quite less.

Anything to look specifically in used outlanders? Would they remain serviceable if HM packs up? General ownership cost ideas?
Old 1st December 2013, 15:36   #8624
BHPian

Quote:

Thanks
Dear rishi,
In pune we have two fiat service centers pandit and sky moto..though i do not have any experience with sky moto but i can surely vouch for pandit. They are offering really good service. Go for it without a second thought!!!
me@fiat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2013, 17:18   #8625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by me@fiat View Post

Dear rishi,
In pune we have two fiat service centers pandit and sky moto..though i do not have any experience with sky moto but i can surely vouch for pandit. They are offering really good service. Go for it without a second thought!!!
Thanks so much for assuring that. Unfortunately, I checked the punto in question with the help of one of my punto-owner friends and found it to be a dud (very badly maintained). So the hunt for Fiat continues!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks