Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2024, 19:43   #15796

Re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Hey team ,
What would be an ideal price for Datsun Go T(2019)?
  1. Second owner
  2. Cng
  3. Delhi registered
  4. 40000 km run
  5. Original set of tyre,due for replacement
  6. White colour

Last edited by KarthikK : 15th April 2024 at 19:57.
Old 20th April 2024, 21:16   #15797

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro-monk View Post
Hi
I am considering busying a used car.

All are FWD and come with Reverse camera and Adaptive cruise control. The drive train in all 3 is good enough for me.

The 1st option falls in my budget easily but I am skeptical of it being too old model (2015).

I'm inclined towards 2nd option because of sunroof - my child feels claustrophobic in dark interiors, i guess it will help with that(?) - but is the mileage of 79000 km okay for a petrol Audi or do they become unreliable post that?

Reliability is my primary concern.

Thanks
As long as timely maintenance has been carried out 79k kms is not an issue. Test drive the shortlisted cars back to back to feel the difference. I don't know the parts availability and service scenario in your country but since it's a VW/Audi expect some expenses here and there.
Old 20th April 2024, 21:25   #15798

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Hi guys,

My budget is between 5.5 to 6.5L. Is this an acceptable range or i am misleading myself ? Also, what all should I be worried about specifically in the Altis. Don't want to get the car and then burn my money on major components like AC compressor, electrical components etc. which I think will cost a bomb.

Any clarity and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Altis is a no nonsense car, the budget mentioned is also accurate for the city and altis. Since both are CVTs try pushing them to check if the rubber band effect is something you can live with. Only major expenses would be suspension related in the Toyota. Also consider Suzuki ciaz AT as it came with a 4 speed Torque Converter and also has 4 star rating. Plus you can get 2018 models at your budget. Only downside being the power.
Old 22nd April 2024, 15:22   #15799
BHPian

Is 7.25 a fair price for August 2017, Honda City V CVT? It is run 28k and is well maintained. It is Pune registered however being used in Bangalore currently & will have to be brought back to Pune(Additional expenses, over and above 7.25).

Thanks,
A
Engine_Roars is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks