Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2013, 13:10   #7696
BHPian

We are planning to sell our Indica diesel 2004 dec model with 80k on the odo. How much can i expect?
Old 13th July 2013, 23:02   #7697
BHPian

Greetings Everyone

What would be the correct value of a 2005 Innova . Registered in Jan 2006. Diesel powered.
Key points :-
1). G2 Model ( Mid variant ) .
2). Silver Colour.
3). Alloy Wheels
4). Double Din Stereo,
5). Fog lamps,
6). Rear spoiler,
7). Central locking,
8). Power steering and power windows,
9). 15000 km back changed tyres,
The cars run 132000 km and runs well has always been serviced at Toyota work shops. No issue with the car really but just want to change it with a newer model or something. It has a few minor scratches here and there but nothing serious . It is registered in Panchkula ( Part of Chandigarh tricity ). Just want a rough idea as I feel I am being taken for a ride by the dealers who've quoted extremely low amounts .

Best regards
Imran
Old 13th July 2013, 23:30   #7698
BHPian

What should a 2008 VW Jetta diesel DSG Auto cost? Car has run 75000 km. Also, the ABS and ESP lights are not going off. What does that mean? Otherwise, the car drives well.
Old 14th July 2013, 09:51   #7699
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
What should a 2008 VW Jetta diesel DSG Auto cost? Car has run 75000 km. Also, the ABS and ESP lights are not going off. What does that mean? Otherwise, the car drives well.
If you're thinking of buying this car, I'd suggest look for another. You could decode these on the scanner at the VW workshop and then take a call. Everything in good shape, this should be not more than 5.5 lakhs.
NevGin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2013, 09:58   #7700
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi405 View Post
I would somehow not want to touch a used Jetta AT done 75000 kms. European cars are not that reliable and with that many kms under its belt, you will never know what kind of maintenance costs you might have to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran Ahmad Ali View Post
Greetings Everyone

What would be the correct value of a 2005 Innova . Registered in Jan 2006. Diesel powered.
The cars run 132000 km and runs well has always been serviced at Toyota work shops.
Don't give it to the dealers. Innova has such a huge demand in the used car market that you will not find it difficult to sell. I would not be surprised if it finds a buyer at around 6L Rs. The used car rates for Innova is mind boggling. So do not sell it to a dealer. How much did the dealer quote? Infact just go to a dealer and see the figures being quoted for a similar Innova. There would be plenty available. That should give you an idea of the car's true value.

Last edited by drmohitg : 14th July 2013 at 10:04. Reason: text added
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th July 2013, 01:52   #7701
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post

I would somehow not want to touch a used Jetta AT done 75000 kms. European cars are not that reliable and with that many kms under its belt, you will never know what kind of maintenance costs you might have to pay.

Don't give it to the dealers. Innova has such a huge demand in the used car market that you will not find it difficult to sell. I would not be surprised if it finds a buyer at around 6L Rs. The used car rates for Innova is mind boggling. So do not sell it to a dealer. How much did the dealer quote? Infact just go to a dealer and see the figures being quoted for a similar Innova. There would be plenty available. That should give you an idea of the car's true value.
That's exactly what I was thinking. And just the thought of giving he car to a dealer and with all the cases of them not registering vehicles to new owners names and the odometer fraud etc. I just don't want to . I certainly hope. I spoke to a dealer toyota got me through to and he said 3.5 and if the condition was good he'd reckon 4. I asked the dealer if that's the case he should get me one similar to mine for the same cost . No call from him yet . Thankyou for all the help
Old 15th July 2013, 09:56   #7702
BHPian

Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking. And just the thought of giving he car to a dealer and with all the cases of them not registering vehicles to new owners names and the odometer fraud etc. I just don't want to . I certainly hope. I spoke to a dealer toyota got me through to and he said 3.5 and if the condition was good he'd reckon 4. I asked the dealer if that's the case he should get me one similar to mine for the same cost . No call from him yet . Thankyou for all the help
My colleague sold his 2005 Innova G1 Diesel Single owner with 1 lac on the ODO for 6.25 lakhs. However this was in Bangalore. Hope this helps.
spiler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2013, 11:54   #7703

Hi,
My brother-in-law is planning to sell his Toyota Etios Liva G (Petrol) which was bought in Feb, 2012. The car has done about 9000 Kms so far and has been regularly serviced in excellent condition. Couple of scratches but no dents/repaints done. He is also the first owner of the car and the only reason for selling is that he is moving abroad for few years.
Please suggest what price can he expect for the car.

Thanks.
Old 15th July 2013, 11:58   #7704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiler View Post
My colleague sold his 2005 Innova G1 Diesel Single owner with 1 lac on the ODO for 6.25 lakhs. However this was in Bangalore. Hope this helps.
It does help for sure . So that's what I should aim at ? Anything around 6 . Because the price I was being offered was ridiculous and thought if that's it I would rather keep it have heard a lot of owners boasting of 2.5 to 3 Lakh Km so at 3.5 id retain it , if I get around 6 I d trade it in for sure . Thanks for all the help
Old 15th July 2013, 14:39   #7705
BHPian

Quote:
It does help for sure . So that's what I should aim at ? Anything around 6 . Because the price I was being offered was ridiculous and thought if that's it I would rather keep it have heard a lot of owners boasting of 2.5 to 3 Lakh Km so at 3.5 id retain it , if I get around 6 I d trade it in for sure . Thanks for all the help
Keep it. My colleague's father in law just sold his Oct 2006 Innova for 7.1L in Mumbai (to buy a tall hatch since he's getting old). Although it had only done some 47000kms, but these engines last really really long. The party who bought his Innova runs a cab service. In fact, the original asking price was 6.8Lakhs (non-negotiable), but 2 cab companies were so interested in it that they started bidding a higher amount and finally the old man made a cool 30K extra.
creative420 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2013, 14:58   #7706
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiler View Post
We are planning to sell our Indica diesel 2004 dec model with 80k on the odo. How much can i expect?
Hello Spiler,

You can expect Rs. 80,000 to 1 lac for your December 2004 Indica Diesel with 80,000 kms on ODO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevItUp2013 View Post
Toyota Etios Liva G (Petrol) which was bought in Feb, 2012. The car has done about 9000 Kms so far
Hello,

Your Brother-in-Law can expect approx Rs. 4.25 lacs for his February 2012 Toyota Etios Liva G with 9,000 on ODO. I will suggest his to find a direct buyer (say a colleague or someone within family) to fetch a good price.

Thanks,
Old 15th July 2013, 15:27   #7707
BHPian

Guys,

Can some one tell me how much I can expect for a Getz GVS petrol August 2005 model that has run about 40000 kms. It has additionally alloys, Ovion leather seats and runs on Michelin XM1+ (about 20000 Kms on it). I am planning to trade it in and go for something like Figo D or AStar Auto, provided I get decent buy back. Since there are too many discount offers running, this thing to change the car has been itching me.

Thanks,
Old 15th July 2013, 19:21   #7708
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone has any idea what a Superb 3.6 V6 AWD should sell for? Very sparingly used 2009 model.
Old 15th July 2013, 22:58   #7709
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post

Keep it. My colleague's father in law just sold his Oct 2006 Innova for 7.1L in Mumbai (to buy a tall hatch since he's getting old). Although it had only done some 47000kms, but these engines last really really long. The party who bought his Innova runs a cab service. In fact, the original asking price was 6.8Lakhs (non-negotiable), but 2 cab companies were so interested in it that they started bidding a higher amount and finally the old man made a cool 30K extra.
That's interesting so probably id be best off selling it to a cabbie . That surely helps ! I ll try and look out ! If its not worth it then its a keeper for me . Thanks a ton for all the help
Old 16th July 2013, 00:51   #7710
BHPian

Hi Guys,

What should I expect of my Chevy cruze - May 2011 model with 33000 kms done. 0 dep insurance and new tyres.

Regards,
Kailash

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks