Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2010, 15:26   #2071
BHPian

2003 sonata v6

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 2003 sonata v6. Second owner with 45K on odo.
Asking price 2.5L.

Is this a good buy?

What would a 2005 sonata embera cost?

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th July 2010, 06:25   #2072
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Well, i have just purchased one couple of weeks back. You will get a well maintained one within your budget. If interested PM me and i will pass on the contact no of dealer through whom i bought mine.
yeah but mostly Lxis are available.
Btw, are you Vinal's friend?
Indeed im Vinal's friend .He had called me today..pass me your mobile number.wil cal u.and let me know the details of ur car that u brought and the dealer.i have seen a couple of cars in good condition (mostly with dealers).will be deciding by next week..send me a PM if u dont want to mention here.
Old 17th July 2010, 06:38   #2073
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedMae View Post
Guys, need advice.
A friend of mine is planning to sell his car and would like to know a good selling price.

Maruti Swift - Vxi
Year - 2006
Kms - 22300
Well maintained. Single owner.

Thanks
one of my friend took one 2006 model Swift vxi for 3.60 lakhs last week.But it had done some 60k kms.So yours might fetch more i guess.

PM me the details i might be interested and what colour is it?
Old 17th July 2010, 12:11   #2074
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer_maniac View Post
one of my friend took one 2006 model Swift vxi for 3.60 lakhs last week.But it had done some 60k kms.So yours might fetch more i guess.

PM me the details i might be interested and what colour is it?
My car details:
Oct 2006 Model, Black Baleno, 2nd Owner, Done around 62k, Lxi.
Extras: Spoiler, leather seats (art one, obviously) and a gas kit.

Buzz me if ya also looking for swift. My friend is planning to sell his. Guess its white color, First owner, 2008 model Vxi, done around 20 or 30k.

Disclaimer: I am not a dealer

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 17th July 2010 at 12:18.
Old 17th July 2010, 13:52   #2075
Senior - BHPian

Price for Swift

Guys,

What could be a good price for Feb'06 Swift Vxi in Delhi? It has 40k on the odo.My cousin, who is not a member of tbhp wants to buy one. He came across this via one of his acquainted and needs to revert back.

This one is a black coloured one. Does colour matter in second hand purchases? (unless its a very weird colour)
Old 17th July 2010, 16:13   #2076
Senior - BHPian

The price for such example of Swift should be between 3-3.5, prices are definitely on the higher side if seller is individual, i would suggest to avoid dealer cars.AFA Odo is concerned, get the car thoroughly checked by a trusted garage, coz most of the time it is tampered (Dealer cars even some individual cars).Also try to get the service history through VIN of the car at the dealership.
Old 17th July 2010, 16:18   #2077
BHPian

Looking at a Xylo which has been posted in T-Bhp classified. He is asking for 8.5L, I looked at the vehicle and the papers, every this is neat and no suspicion. What would be the right price.

Details:
Xylo E8 ABS+Airbag
2010 April
2400+ kms run
Single Owner
Old 17th July 2010, 17:40   #2078
BHPian

Archish, The On-road price for a new Xylo E8 is 9.35-9.5L.

8.5L for the Xylo on the classified is a good price. If you want to save 75k go for it, else buy a new one. If the car is clean, you can buy it.
Old 17th July 2010, 18:11   #2079
BHPian

Guys a little help here!

In the market for selling my skoda superb.
What could be the best price for -

late 2005 model - 2.8 V6. Black. Done 50000 kms. Scratchless. Pretty good tires.
Always company serviced. Leather still fresh. VIP number. Excellent condition. No gearbox failures.
Old 18th July 2010, 12:30   #2080
BHPian

Hey, can any one tell me approximately how much should i get if i sell my chevrolet optra? 2004 model, only 25000kms done, crystal mica colour, extremely good condition.
Old 19th July 2010, 02:34   #2081
BHPian

Saw a 2003 OHC Vtec with one of the dealers here in Bangalore.Its in immaculate condition with leather seats (Stanley i guess).Dont think u will see a better vtec atleast here in Bangalore.Asking price is 4.5 lakhs(Negotiable).Didnt give my offer as i was not sure of the Vtec market and was in search of Baleno's until i saw this beauty.Will be goin tomorrow for a Test drive most probably..So how much will be a good price for this?? (Now in confused whether to go for a vtech or a Baleno)
Old 19th July 2010, 03:22   #2082
BHPian

What is the market price for a 1998 or 1999 M800 in Pune

Hi Bhpians,

I am considering my first car purchase with my own money.It is a severely restrained budget. So i have decided to go for a 98 or 99model M800, because i want the new body shape which came out at around that time. Browsing through used car sites, M800 and Esteems sell for around the same price!(Hardly 10k difference for similar age and running car).but i still prefer 800 as what i really want is 4 wheels for 2wheels kind of money and M800 means less systems that go kaput like central locks and p/w windows, not to mention the kmpl (Remember the severely restrained budget ). I will be using it for about 2 years.

I have considerable experience with driving both esteems and M800s (dad having owned both in the past) so i guess i may be able to find a reasonably good model in the used car market.

But i am completely out of touch about the used car market in pune.

What price can be paid for a 98/99 model 800 with around 70000km on the odo if i deal directly with seller? and what premium to be paid for a gas kit? (RTO endorsed of course)
How much of a premium for a sinle owner car?, I believe i have a good car (1998 single owner 60000km car w/o LPG) spotted. What price can i quote for it?

Also if i get a 96/95 esteem or M1000, will i face any issues with registering? does it involve any re registration expenses after 15 years?

My maximum budget (including refurbishment after buying) is around 70-75k and that too would be a stretch.

Looking forward to the assistance of team-bhpians in getting me my first set of wheels that come from the sweat of my own brows.

Cheers,
Joe

PS: I Always wanted to attend some pune meets, but how can i without a car of my own?. I will be able to attend soon
Old 19th July 2010, 10:12   #2083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Ker View Post
Hi Bhpians,

I am considering my first car purchase with my own money.It is a severely restrained budget. So i have decided to go for a 98 or 99model M800, because i want the new body shape which came out at around that time. Browsing through used car sites, M800 and Esteems sell for around the same price!(Hardly 10k difference for similar age and running car).but i still prefer 800 as what i really want is 4 wheels for 2wheels kind of money and M800 means less systems that go kaput like central locks and p/w windows, not to mention the kmpl (Remember the severely restrained budget ). I will be using it for about 2 years.

I have considerable experience with driving both esteems and M800s (dad having owned both in the past) so i guess i may be able to find a reasonably good model in the used car market.

But i am completely out of touch about the used car market in pune.

What price can be paid for a 98/99 model 800 with around 70000km on the odo if i deal directly with seller? and what premium to be paid for a gas kit? (RTO endorsed of course)
How much of a premium for a sinle owner car?, I believe i have a good car (1998 single owner 60000km car w/o LPG) spotted. What price can i quote for it?

Also if i get a 96/95 esteem or M1000, will i face any issues with registering? does it involve any re registration expenses after 15 years?

My maximum budget (including refurbishment after buying) is around 70-75k and that too would be a stretch.

Looking forward to the assistance of team-bhpians in getting me my first set of wheels that come from the sweat of my own brows.

Cheers,
Joe

PS: I Always wanted to attend some pune meets, but how can i without a car of my own?. I will be able to attend soon
Max 75k depends on the condition of the car. Recently my friend bought a 2001 model 800 with AC, 4k on odo in 90 k + 15K for (RTO transffer+servecing+seatcover ICE etc).

He bought it from first choice delear at chinchwad(Old mumbai pune highway....near Military engineering college)
Old 19th July 2010, 13:21   #2084
BHPian

Thanks Kalinga.

Now i am arming myself for the battle of BuyCar by reading up on all the used car threads!!

BTW i too am in the chinchwad area, so will check that place out.

Last edited by Joe-Ker : 19th July 2010 at 13:22.
Old 19th July 2010, 16:21   #2085
Senior - BHPian

Restraint!

Quote:
Saw a 2003 OHC Vtec with one of the dealers here in Bangalore.Its in immaculate condition with leather seats (Stanley i guess).Dont think u will see a better vtec atleast here in Bangalore.Asking price is 4.5 lakhs(Negotiable).Didnt give my offer as i was not sure of the Vtec market and was in search of Baleno's until i saw this beauty.Will be goin tomorrow for a Test drive most probably..So how much will be a good price for this??
Well, Bangalore loves VTECs. If somebody sold a rally crappy one, even that will fetch him 3L. However, you have to keep in mind that this is a 7 yr old sample that you are talking about. I wouldn't give more than 3.5 for it. I am sure that the owner/dealer will not sell you one for that price though.

PS: The same VTEC would not go for more than 2.5- 3(max) in Delhi! Calculate the price differential. It will turn out to be even more that the difference in original car prices. just to give you an idea of how skewed Bangalore user car market it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks